Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pet Sitting (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11072

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Cherry sat in the lounge, stroking her sister's cat. Pepper.The name suited the little ball of fur in appearance.
Valerie apparently had an 'important meeting' today, and she had asked Cherry to watch Pepper for the day, because she refused to let the kitten roam around alone. Pepper seemed happy enough with the arrangement, curled up on the older twin's lap.
"Just me and my sister's cat, what could go wrong?" she asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11527

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 am

Jacob slipped silently into the lounge, an envelope held in his right hand. Having been rather bored over the last couple of weeks, he found himself spending a lot of time in the lounge. This time, however, he wasn't entering an empty room. Someone was already there, sitting with a cat on their lap. It wasn't often that the Summer saw a student with a pet; he hadn't even been sure when he first arrived if it was allowed or not.

"Nice cat," he said simply as he walked into view, giving the girl a friendly smile. "What's its name?"

nice pussy
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 pm

"Pepper," Cherry replied. "She belongs to my sister, and I'm pet-sitting today," the Autumn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:40 am

"Well that's nice of you to do." Jacob made his way to the lounge couch and sat down, enough distance between him and the other girl to make conversation possible without being too close. "I'm Jacob, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:37 pm

"I'm Cherry," she replied. "Nice to meet you."
Unlike her twin, Cherry had made very few friends since coming to Beata. She thought the count was still just one or two.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 am

"Nice to meet you too." Well, now that the pleasantries were done with, all that was left was the uncomfortable silence, familiar territory for him. What else was there, hmm...

"Is your sister too busy to watch her?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

"Yeah, she's at some meeting." Cherry shrugged, "I've been thinking about getting a pet myself, so she said I should take care of Pepper for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 am

"Well, that is good training." A pet was a big responsibility, or at least that was what he'd been told, so pet sitting might actually be a good idea for prospective animal owners. "What animal would you get, though?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:32 pm

"A cat or a dog. If it's a cat it'll probably be a Birman, they're adorable," Cherry smiled a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:55 am

Cats were adorable, that was true. They were a lot more popular nearly twenty years ago when it seemed everyone was head over heels for anything a cat did, but they were still pretty popular all the same. "I've never heard of a Birman. What kind of cat is that?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 am

"They're like fluffy Siamese, but calm and cuddly." Cherry recalled her sister having one once, that was how she knew their general behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 am

"Oh, well that sounds like a cute pet to have." That answered his question pretty well. She was rather easy to talk to, actually.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Cherry didn't mind talking to this guy. He wasn't as excitable or loud as her twin, who had been pretty much her only company here. "It is. I know that my sister wants a horse, come to think of it... Maybe I'l save up some cash and get her one."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:23 am

Jacob whistled softly at her idea of buying her sister a horse. "Wow, that's a rather expensive commitment." She must really like her sister to consider doing such a thing. "But it's really nice of you to think of her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Sitting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Sitting (Open)   Pet Sitting (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Sitting (Open)
Page 1 of 1