Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sitting alone as always.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11364

Sitting alone as always. Empty
PostSubject: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Kjnara sat at a table and looked sadly across the room. She was always alone. No one really liked her or she was just to shy to make friends, but what ever it was, it was making her really depressed. "I don't even have a boyfriend like everyone else..." Kjnara thought sadly. She was just one sad, stupid, ugly girl that everyone hated. She just wanted someone to at least introduce themselves to her. She continued to look around sadly, trying to be happier, but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11420

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm

A black haired girl wearing her usual red-colored contacts was wandering around aimlessly. She hd to pee. SO BAD. She should just ask the girl sitting at the table. "Hello. Could you possibly direct me to--" She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed the emotion of sadness on the girls face. Crap. She wasn't good with this. What was she supposed to say? What was she supposed to do? Awkwardly, she reached out a pale, stiff hand and placed it on the somber girls shoulder. "There, there..."

She really had to pee.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Kjnara looked around sadly. "Hi. It's okay. The bathroom is that way." Kjnara pointed her finger across the room where the bathrooms were. "I will be right here if you need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 pm

She was surprised that the girl knew what she was Jackie was going to ask. But there was no time for this. She was going to wet herself if she didn't get to that bathroom.

Minutes later Jackie was out of the restroom, feeling refreshed. She might as well thank the girl for her help. "Thank you, uhm... I'm sorry. I didn't catch a name."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Kjnara looked up again. "oh my name'a Kjnara. You pronounce I Kanara." she said happy to have someone want to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:16 pm

"That's an interesting name. Kjnara... Is that foreign?" Suddenly interested, (and having nothing else to do), she sat down in the chair across from Kjnara.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Kjnara looked at her questionably. "No... It's just unique." she looked at her maybe friend before sneezing loudly. She looked around embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 pm

"I see--" She was cut off by Kjnara's loud sneeze. Wow could that girl sneeze.
She reached into her pocket, pulling out a packet of tissues and handing them over. "Bless you. My name is Jackie, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Kjnara laughed. "Ahh. Hello Jackie. You can call me the "Big Sneazer" hahaha." Kjnara felt embarrassed still, but she would get over it soon enough. "So what are you doing around here?" Kjnara asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm

"To be honest, I only came in here because it was of convenience." She looked around, her face as blank as usual as she silently took it all in. Coming to the conclusion that this , she turned her gaze over to Kjnara. Jackie's eyes became intense as she eyed the girls blouse. So intense, actually, that the blouse began collecting frost. "That shirt... Tell me where you got it, and where I can get one." Jackie was going to burst if Kjnara didn't tell her. She absolutely adores clothes. Especially cute ones.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Kjnara laughed awkwardly. "Oh that's fine. I got my blouse at...," she fell silent and thought for a moment. "Oh yeah. The mall. JC Penny. Do you know where it is?" Kjnara asked curiously, glad the girl liked her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 pm

JC Penny...? "Erm... No. I don't think I have ever heard of a... 'JC Penny'." She pulled out a notepad and pen. "Would you write the address please? This store, I'm assuming, sells clothes?" She slid the paper and pen over to Kjnara.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Kjnara took the paper and pen and wrote on a pice of paper the address. "It's really not that hard to find. But it's in the mall." Kjnara handed the piece of paper to Jackie and smiled. "So do you have a boyfriend?" Kjnara asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Jackie looked over the address; it seemed pretty legitimate to her. "A boyfriend? No..." She tucked the notepad and pen into her bag. "Do you have one? I hear it's hard to find one at this school. There aren't very many males." Not that she was interested in having a boyfriend, but her chances were still low when the male population was less than half.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:45 am

Oh great.. Khnara thought miserably. "Shit... Well there is this one guy Bejamjn.... Do you know him?" Kjnara asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting alone as always.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next