Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wholesome cookie party (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

Wholesome cookie party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wholesome cookie party (open)   Wholesome cookie party (open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Asher blew a stray strand of hair from her face and washed the cookie dough off her hands before pulling her hair back into a ponytail then washed her hands again. She smiled as she made the icing for the cookies and added them onto the cookies making cute little butterflies and other animals. When the oven dinged she put the oven mitts on and pulled the cookies out of the oven before putting them onto a cooling tray. The kitchen was full of baked goods as Asher got a stressful call from her father asking how she was and all that crappy stuff. He had sent her money and some of her cooking things so she had decided to create a cookie party. She was the only one in the dorm right now so she had it all to herself. The countertops were littered with trays of cookies, cupcakes, cakes, and more and she still had one more cheesecake in the oven and it was about to be done. As if on cue the oven dinged and Asher strode over and took it out and set it on one of the few spaces on the counter tops before she started to clean up and finish up decorating the baked goods. She even made place cards for each of them labeling the goods and giving off warnings if they contained nuts or anything a person might be allergic to.

Asher sighed in content at her little set up. The counter tops were full of goodies and the coffee table was full of non alcoholic drinks ranging from waters to juice to soda. She smiled and tidied up the place before shooting a few people a text and going over to Sam's dorm and knocking. "Hey Sam! I've finished baking if you want to come over! Bring your dorm mates if they want to come mine are all out so I kinda went a little over board with the baking!" She said before going back to her dorm and leaving it open to let the delicious smell of baked goods wander down the halls of the dorm. Hopefully at least some people would come over. She laid out a stack of movies by the tv and waited on the couch and pulling out her phone to play some games while she waited.
Back to top Go down

Wholesome cookie party (open)
Page 1 of 1