Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8686

AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump Empty
PostSubject: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Feel free to comment if you like any ideas or anything. None of these are guaranteed, this is just some ideas for the entire school to participate in. Ones with * means that I put a lot of thought into them, so I'm going to post a separate reply with a more indept description.

*Battle of The Bands because why not?

Bowling Tournament Four teams by house? Or two teams by house lines?

Laser Tag or Paintball Four teams by house or two teams why house lines

Lock In Everyone is locked in the gym overnight with nothing but sleeping bags, water bottles, and small bags of snacks like pretzels, popcorn, and potato chips

Movie Night at The Pool A projector screen could be shut up beside the pool, and students would be able to be in the pool while watching a movie

Obstacle Course Not like a normal one, a really hardcore one where gifts are allowed

Karaoke Night or Poetry Slam Or both

Spelling Bee or Academic Decathalon Because let's not forget school, children :)

Multicultural Pot Luck Where students bring food from wherever they descend from

Camping Trip Either each house goes to a different place, or everyone goes to the mountains or something

*Field Day Because it's a classic school event!

*Murder Mystery Not a real murder! Clues would be set around the school, and one of the adults would be "the murderer" and whoever finds out who did it gets 400 BB? The whole BB part would have to be confirmed by a staff member

Fishing Tournament 'Cuz there's a lake

Prank Week A whole week full of pranks and anything goes as long as it doesn't harm anybody physically

BINGO Night Because why not?

Mini Golfing Tournament Fun for all ages!

*Food Fight This could just break out when someone accidently spills food on someone in the cafeteria. There could even be a system for it

*Hedge Maze I have no clue where this could take place, actually o.o

And if I get more ideas, I'll update this page :)
Now give me a few to make indept descriptions of the ones with *
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:01 pm

(Again, this is only my idea dump, not a certified, guaranteed list of events!)

field day

It's kind of a classic event for schools, and since this is a gifted school, each event could have some sort of supernatural twist to it.
Either teams could be split by house lines, for two teams, or each house would be it's own team, for four teams.
We could do sports events that already have systems, like the ones at the Sports Field, along with a few other events. Like an egg on a spoon race could be an orb on a spoon race, and if you drop the orb, you'll be temporarily cursed until the event is over. That's just some random idea of mine.

As for team spirit, maybe a temporary store could be set up that sells Team Face Paint, Pom Poems, Whistles, Bells, Hair Spray, and other fun stuff to show team spirit. The items would cost BB.

I guess the winners could win BB, and then there'd be an AFTERPARTY!
No, no after party, unless someone hosts a small one or something.

And that's my end for Field Day stuff
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:06 pm

battle of the bands

If this happens, whoever signs up would get a week to divide into bands. It could be a solo act, but it wouldn't be encouraged. After the week is over, a a scoreboard would be made with all of the bands. Either there could be some sort of point system, or a literal RP system, for the bands to use. Bands would advance, then there would be semifinals, finals, then a winner, obviously.

I have no clue what the prize would be.

Some drama sprinkled into this would make it fun.

And that's my end for Battle of The Bands stuff.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Acrylic wrote:
*Murder Mystery Not a real murder! Clues would be set around the school, and one of the adults would be "the murderer" and whoever finds out who did it gets 400 BB? The whole BB part would have to be confirmed by a staff member

I remember something like this being discussed in the past after Rainy showed something about this one college where the game "murder" is played or something. So basically, everyone is given a plastic knife with a name written on it. The name of the person written on it is the person that they have to "kill" and such. Once they "kill" that person, they take their knife and continue until there's only one survivor left. It was made out to be really intense where people would turn off the lights for whole hallways and barricade themselves inside and everything. There was a really weird rule, though, where people could be immune if they were naked, so some people would around with just a towel on and drop it when they see someone creeping up on them. The other immunity rule was that there's no killing in the cafeteria, I think. You just have to kill in secret. This is the most that I can remember.

Not sure if we'll have any new site events for this summer since we have a worldwide cruise trip coming up after the tourney that Jay is in charge of, but some of these ideas sound pretty neat for later seasons.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:13 pm

I didn't know about the worldwide cruise trip, so that sounds really fun! And yeah, a lot of these ideas could be used for basically any season, or even next summer or something.

The "murder" game sounds fun, but that weird rule about the immune while nude thing is weird, your right. O.o
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8497

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Yes yes yes I'm so here for a Rap Battle!!! Lock In sounds pretty fun too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump   AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump Empty

Back to top Go down

AC'S Schoolwide Plot Idea Dump
Page 1 of 1