Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic

Go down 
+3
Falcon
Oven
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:08 pm

SUMMARY
(VERSION 0.01, CLOSED ALPHA)

It is a normal day in Beata. The sun is high, and it is obvious that spring is coming to the school. Finally too, for winter has been a frozen mess. Two peculiar individuals show up to school one day, walking across the campus as they seem to be trying to get somewhere. They are a boy and girl of student age, and would fit in well with those around them if they weren't in a different uniform. Upon this uniform, engraved in a hardened thread material, is an emblem. The emblem says "Sofía Akadimía" in golden letters, and depicts a man surrounded by birds, carrying a torch. This man is the old Greek philosopher, Plato.

Oh, you didn't think Beata was the only school of your kind, did you? Sofía Akadimía is a secret school hidden within the Mount Pentelicus ranges outside of Athens, and acts as the European equivalent to Beata. Tucked away where the forest meets the mountain's higher points, the school is rumored to have been the second academy created by Plato himself. Whether this is a myth or not is up for you to decide, but Plato is celebrated as the school's guide in wisdom, knowledge, and power. As Beata Academy does, Sofía Akadimía trains students in their supernatural abilities and allows them to control these powers for the safety of others.

Why are these students here in America, however? It is learned that they intend to seek the Headmaster's help. There is a mysterious evil stirring trouble in the Athens area, and it is feared that it is looking for the school itself. Sofía Akadimía asks for the students of Beata Academy for help with this evil, for it could very well destroy the ancient school and reveal it to the world!

But is this evil only in Greece...?

Last edited by Jay on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11123

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 pm

I want this >.<
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Ebs and I were discussing this last night, so the possibility is a heavy one.

What a fatty.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic Giphy
^The plot
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11527

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm

I would join this. Sounds bangin'.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:42 pm

VERSION 0.02, CLOSED ALPHA

• Minor bug fixes.

• Changed girl and guy messengers to girl and girl. Thank the shitty yaoi artists that make up 90 percent of anime drawers who sketch guys.

• Added the concept of there being a bunch of Beata schools, these being throughout the world.

• Added the concept of Sofia being the oldest and original Beata school.

• Removed Herobrine.

WHAT'S TO COME

• A definite villain with a definite backstory and motive. Villain likely to be a group.

• Actual characters as the messengers.

• Sofia uniform, idk idc.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Actual characters as messengers? Ooh. This seems like a nice idea~
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:59 pm

I didn't mean actual Beata characters, by the way. I meant they won't be faceless. They're going to have names and appearances and personalities.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:37 pm

I think all around this is an AMAZING, well thought out idea. I love the concept of this, but I am confused about one thing. If their are multiple Beata's around the world, then why would characters from around the world attend this Beata as opposed to a closer one, not that far away from home?

Is it a concept of who recruits the student first or...?

I love this and I would LOVE to be a part of this!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Yeah, I mentioned this problem on Skype. We deduced that Quinnie went to Beata because America is more Irish-friendly.

You can just think up a reason to yourself. Multiple Beatas make sense if the goal is to find these people and control their power.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Language might be a reason. If they're from the British Isles, it would make sense that they'd go to an English speaking school.

As for the blind anorexic French girl we have, I can't really think up a reason. French is widely spoken across Europe and she knows no English.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:46 am

Lol, I love this plot idea.

Also, yes. I don't have a reason either, but Sibyla had to be made.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Technically she didn't. You weren't being forced to make her.

Also, who would play them?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 pm

The messengers? Sleepy and I will. Slepadoodle volunteered.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 pm

General Information File

Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic B732771ae45f34316569e5b671a2f4038b85692a

Name: Elodie Delphine Motte

D.O.B.: 7/26/2018 - 16

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 147 lbs

Natural hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Mailing Address: 27 4345 Domme, Aquitane, 24152

Telephone Number: 555-352-3432

Social Security No.: 978-45-1326

Family Average Yearly Income: $28,310

Mother's Name: Camille Eliane Motte (maiden name Reyer)

Father's Name: Edgar Chevalier Motte

Siblings Attending the School: None

Brief Description of Gifts: Prophecy: The ability to perceive future events in the form of interpretive visions and cryptic prophecies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic   Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay's Sitewide Plot Idea - Summary and Planning Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next