Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just a little quiet~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody

Beata Bucks : 12165

Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 am

Rahner felt his tense body relax somewhat as she casually replied. He always seemed to have trouble talking to people, thankfully this occasion happened to be alright.

"I'm from California." He told her, a small smile on his face. "It's a big change - from there to here."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Luna smiled. "I have family that lives there. I must say; it is." She said, her smile still on her face. She was a little tense because she hadn't talked to someone like this since she was back at home; and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am

"Nice." He replied. "Though it's different here at Beata, I do like it, if not a little more, than home." He stated, hoping that he wouldn't be burned for his comment. From what he observed, not everyone accepted this school with open arms.

"You know...With domineering parents, it's nice to do something on your own?" He added, trying to bring some background on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Luna smiled. "Yeah.. It is kinda good... My parents would baby me pretty much... but I'm glad to get out for a while." She responded. As she looked up one of the treehs, her smile faded. She didn't know why, because her roleplayer didn't either. She was just out of ideas; and she needs to stop typing befo- *dies*
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 pm

"Yeah." he said, glancing up at the stars again. "I'm more of a loner. I like to be alone, if you will." He said, hoping that he wasn't being insensitive or anything. "But I can't always handle things by myself." Rahner added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little quiet~   Just a little quiet~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little quiet~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2