Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Quiet Return -Open-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

The Quiet Return -Open- Empty
PostSubject: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

The soft breeze across Beata Academy chilled the hot day, one of the few things the youthful teen could know. Her service dog was not with her, but rather in her dorm which had been held kindly for her. She had wanted to get a sense of the school grounds again, have it being a long time since she had walked its halls. Still the blind french she was, now she returned to Beata with a basic knowledge of Englis. Even though she knew little, a basic conversation could be held with her.
The wind blew through her hair, curled delicately. She had yet to get her Winter uniform again, so she wore jean shorts, and a pretty green T-shirt. Blindly looking over the edge, it was only with her gift that she could see a visual of Beata. It was sure that the few she knew were probably either gone, or preparing to graduate. Things ran to and from her mind, the thoughts processing being of confusion. But one thing was determined, she would use her knowledge of the main language here to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:40 pm

The door to the rooftop creaked open slightly as Roxie slipped her way on the roof. She had grown bored and was hoping for some freedom of her own; one she figured she could find on the rooftop. It took her a while to finally notice the Winter standing also on the rooftop, causing the Autumn to curse softly under her breath. What would it take to have some peace and quite? She thought about leaving, but that would be a bit rude, wouldn't it? So instead she shook her head and took a few steps forward toward Sibyla. "Uh...Hello?" she called softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Startled, the blind girl turned to the direction of where she could sense presence. "Hi..." Her french accent made it seem a little weird, but she knew the message would get across. Her eyes looked lifeless as she just looked somewhere, but then the thought of formality returned to her. "Sorry.. I-I'm Sibyla." Her voice squeaked, hoping she had gotten it right.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Roxie stared at Sibyla with a slight confused look. Her accent wasn't American...But Roxie had no clue where it was from. Curse her for not really caring about accents. She stuck her hands in her pocket as she gazed at the Winter, taking note of her eyes...She quickly figured that Sibyla was blind, as it was the only thing that made sense with those lifeless-kinda eyes, she shrugged softly to herself. "I'm Roxie...Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Another pair of footsteps have climbed up the stairs to the roof. Letting his hand stop the door closing on him, cameron slipped out from the door. His hands in his pockets and his identity sealed by the dark hoodie a small grin appeared on his face. Approaching the others he slipped off his hoodie and gave of a warm smile. "I'm cameron." The boy with blonde hair said sticking a lollypop in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Suddenly confused, she could sense the presence of someone else. "Its hard for me to talk E-english... French is my native lan-nguage..." Another thing that came with Clairvoiance was that she could gain information about people, which could help her speak the English language. The practice here at Beata had helped, but her vacation was what helped most.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Well, the suddenly appearance of Cameron had taken Roxie by surprised as she jumped slightly, and turned her head to look at him. Ugh, what the hell? She had come up here for peace and quite! She could deal with Sibyla; after all maybe she would end up being quite if it was just the two of them as she had just stated French was her native language, but Cameron? Where the hell had he come from? She sighed as she stuff her hands into her pockets and looked back at Sibyla. She paused slightly as she looked at her. She hadn't seen Sibyla around before, but Roxie did try her best to not make friends so that could be the case. "That's fine," she said with a small shrug. She wasn't planning to say much; she just wanted to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Cameron let out a small huff, thinking that there wasn't going to be much people up here. "Cool maybe i can help you learn my langauge." He said with a shrug then sat down on the bench pulling out some class work, "Don't mind me. I just came up to do some work." He said toying with his pencil before he actually started writing some notes down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Return -Open-   The Quiet Return -Open- Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quiet Return -Open-
Page 1 of 1