Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Quiet Lounge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:25 am

Anima sat on one of the couches in the lounge. The lounge was devoid of people with the exception of her, and the only noise in the room was that of the TV that she was only half paying attention to. Anima was only in the lounge because she didn't have anything better to, after all.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:51 am

Sophia walked quietly to the lounge. In her arms she held a notebook, and there was a pencil sitting on top of that. She was on her way to the lounge to work on a story she was writing. The tv just provided some background noise. She prefered to have some background noise than none at all.

A black gloved hand reached out for the door knob and turned it. The spring girl pushed the door open, and walked inside, closing the door behind her. She noted the girl sitting on the couch doing nothing. "Oh hello." She said to the girl, giving her a soft smile before sitting in a chair, bringing her knees to her chest to help support her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:55 am

Anima jumped up slightly at hearing the door open, and looked over to see the girl who had just entered. She returned a wave and a shy smile to the girl, taking notice of the notebook and pen in the girl's possession. Anima glanced at her own notebook and pen which sat on the couch beside her. Anima's notebook was also for writing, but rather than stories, her's was used for communication.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Sophia glanced up to the girl who had waved back to her. Normally see expected a reply, but instead she got none. "I'm guessing you lost your voice, too shy to talk, or you are mute." Sophia said to the girl, not trying to be rude or anything. "I'm Sophia, by the way." The spring girl said as she wrote away in her note book, making sure she didn't smear her writing since she was left handed.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Anima nodded to Sophia as she introduced herself, and then proceeded to pick up her own notebook and flip through it until she got to a blank page. She then started writing on the page, turning the notebook around so that Sophka could read the writing after a moment. My name is Anima. Yes, I am mute and can't speak. The words were written very neatly on the page in blue ink. Anima had developed excellent handwriting, due to writing being her primary way of communicating since she didn't know sign language.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Sophia noted that the girl's handwriting was neat. She must have been writing a long time, it also hinted that the girl didn't know sign language though it was kind of hard to tell just from that. Sophia wasn't too fond of the girl's name. Anima sounded to close to animal or anime. It was weird, and strange, but Sophia decided to say nothing. "Well what brings you to the lounge today?" The Spring asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Anima shrugged in response before turning the notebook around momentarily in order to write something else on its pages. I don't have anything better to do, so I came here. Why did you come here? Anima had figured Sophia was planning to write or draw, given the notebook she had brought with her. Obviously, she didn't require her's for communication like Anima did.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:24 pm

"This is my best place to work on the story I'm writing. The tv provides some background noise which I kind of need to write." If she listened to music then she would get caught up in the music instead of her story. She needed to make sure that she at least wrote a page a day if she wanted to finish it. Normally she started stuff then left it unfinsihed. "I really want to get my story finished. I need to finsh something for once."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Anima nodded when Sophia finished speaking. While she didn't consider herself much of a writer, she was still a bit interested. What is it about? Anima  didn't even have a guess in mind as to what Sophia might be writing about; she had only met her a few moments ago  and hardly knew anything about her besides her name.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Sophia had to think for a moment on how to explain the story in a few sentences. "Well It's about a girl who is really insecure about herself that she wears a mask. And because of this she ends up getting sent to a reformatory place were all of these other teens have issues that go to the extreme like hers does. And it's basically her dealing with this and having to deal with the most dangerous boy at the place who is really insane." Sophia explained kind of looking through the pages she had already written in her notebook. She forgot about the part where they were forced to call each other by their issue name, but it was also kind of unimportant. What the spring said was basically the jist of the story
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:25 am

Anima nodded as Sophia explained the plot of the story. It definitely sounded interesting, even if it wasn't exactly what she would normally read. Maybe she'd ask Sophia about reading it after it was completed. It sounds really interesting. How close are you to finishing it? If Sophia was somewhat close to completing the book, maybe reading it would be something for Anima to do to pass time. As it stood, she didn't have much to do. She couldn't really even practice using her power easily due to how destructive it typically was; she didn't want to accidentally blow someone up or melt someone. The school's training rooms probably wouldn't benefit from her gift's use either.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 am

Gloved hands closed the notebook, and put it done beside her. "Sadly I'm just on chapter three. I still have a long while to go. The plot just started fully." Sophia explained to the girl. The spring looked at her hands and adjusted the soft black gloves on them before setting them down in her lap. She disliked wearing gloves sometimes. They liked to slip of her hands sometimes, and other times they just completely disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Anima also took notice of the plain, black gloves that Sophia wore. Why do you wear those gloves? she asked through her writing. It was possible Sophia wore the gloves due to fashion or a similar reason, but they were at a school where all the students had special powers. Maybe Sophia's power had something to do with it. Anima's power, surprisingly, didn't need to be contained in any way despite how destructive it could be.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Sophia read the writing then looked down at her gloves. "These? Well I wear them as a warning system I guess. They warm me if my power activated or not, since I can't really control it too well. If I didn't have these gloves we would probably be missing a school right now." Amber eyes looked back up to the to the girl. "My gift is Disintegration by the way."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Oh, so she did wear the gloves because of her gift. It was probably a good thing she wore the gloves if disintegration is her gift, because without them she'd probably disintegrate things on accident somewhat frequently. I can use my gift to fire beams and make shields that cause things to melt or explode. I call it Meltdowner. Anima tried to explain what her gift was as best she could. If they were somewhere else, maybe she'd demonstrate. The school's lounge, however, probably wasn't the best place for that unless she wanted the lounge to have one less wall or less furniture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Lounge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next