Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Good? Terrible? Both [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9470

Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Giving a curt nod, she stepped up to the dance floor, placing two coins into the slot, and setting two more coins on the dashboard of the dancing machine next to her for her company. Hitting the up and down arrows with her feet, she scrolled  through the endless list of songs. Each option came with a short excerpt of what it sounded like, and Hannah soon landed on a K-Pop song. Unfortunately, she had no idea what they were saying, but it sounded fast paced and hip, so she decided it might as well be a fun first song to try. Pressing the right arrow, the countdown started. "Ready?" She looked to Alex with a smile, about to burst with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:07 am

Alex nodded. "As ready as I will ever be." He said his red eyes focusing on the screen in front of him. The fast paced song made him a little anxious. Why did he agree to this again? As soon as the countdown ended he could see the arrows making their way up the screen towards the arrows that set when he needed to hit the certain arrow. Yeah this was going to be bad. The autumn began to move to the song mostly getting good with bad peppering in among the decent compliment. Some times terrible made an appearance too. As soon as the song was finished Alex was tired. "I'm guessing it's my turn to pay and choose the game." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:03 pm

The song she'd picked was so much harder than she thought it'd be, and after a few minutes of rapidly dancing and making it look as if her feet were having a seizure, it finally ended. Bending over to breathe, she let out a deep breath. Wow! What a game! Hannah had always had the impression that America was lazy and full of fat people, but just this game in itself was an extreme workout! Standing up more straight, she picked up her money and drink, taking a few more sips before tossing it into a nearby trashcan. "Yep!" she said with a happy smile. "Those were quite some dance moves, you're practically a natural!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:41 pm

He already knew his pick of the game was going to be unfair. He knew he was going to win with his choice. "I don't think I'm that good at dancing." He responded with a shrug. He knew he wasn't that talented. He probably looked goofy if anyone was watching. "Well I already know what game I'm going to choose. Come on." He said to the girl before walking away from the dance machine and over to the shooter machines. "This one." They actually had to work together on this one, but they could determine who won and lost from the amount of points they had in the end.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:07 pm

The girl followed Alex, curious as to what game he would choose next. Air hockey? Or maybe another racing game! getting more and more excited at the thought of playing another game, she stayed quiet. Soon enough, they stopped in front of a shooting game, which she didn't particularly enjoy. Back home, shooting people, street thugs, and violence were everywhere, but it was so real and hard to think about, that Hannah wondered why people of America played games and acted like it was no big deal. Well, there was no turning back now. Besides, how lame would it be for her to object to a game? "Okay, this looks fun," she said in a little softer tone, wondering how this would play out. She loved video games, but had never been one for violence, and doubted that she'd do very good at this boy's challenge.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Alex had noticed her softer tone. It was kind of hard not to notice seeing how she was all hyped about the other games. He blinked and then looked back to the girl. "We don't have to play this game if you don't want to. I can choose another one, it doesn't matter to me." He didn't want to ruin the fun they were having just because of one simple game. There were plenty of other games to choose from. He only chose this one because he was good at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good? Terrible? Both [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2