Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My Shot [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:46 am

Watching Janya focus and breathe fire, a smile grew on the white dragon's muzzle. It was good to see her advice helped someone improve, even if it wasn't much. Sometimes it was good to take baby steps, or your power might go crazy; she'd learnt that the hard way. "Good!" She said happily. Well, now that they got the fire-breathing somewhat down, did the skeleton dragon need any other help? Honestly, she knew her cousin still needed to work on her fire-breathing, but that was something that she'd have to do on her own. "Help with flying?" Pepper tilted her head down to the little dragon. While they were up here, they might as well work on flying.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:50 am

Janya thought for a moment. It would be nice to fly with someone, and having to keep up with someone might help her improve. Janya made a clicking noise with her jaw twice, and then spoke to give Pepper her answer. "Sure! Fun to fly around." The skeletal dragon said to the bigger white dragon. This part would probably tire the summer girl out pretty easily. It took a lot of energy to fly around at great speeds, and with Pepper the size she was, a slow speed for the spring girl might be something fast for Janya.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Giving a fun little chuckle, Pepper stopped flapping her wings and fell towards the earth. With her back the the earth, and looking up at the skeleton dragon, she gave a happy roar. Pepper kept falling until she flipped around and spread out her wings. The dragon soon caught the wind current and floated up a little ways, before flying forwards and looking back to Janya and giving a roar, telling her little cousin to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:49 pm

If Janya could have blinked she would have, but having eye sockets instead of eyes kind of prevented that. She just watched with slight fear as Pepper fell towards the earth, but relief came as soon as she turned over and caught some air. The bigger white dragon gave an encouraging roar, that snapped Janya out of her frozen moment, and soon the skeletal dragon decided to follow suit. The undead dragon rose up a bit before folding in her wings, and diving straight down, head first towards the earth. After she got close to Pepper's level her wings uncurled and the air caught in them allowing her to fly over to the the White dragon waiting on something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Flying gracefully over the forest, Pepper loved the wind in her face, the freedom. Looking back to the smaller dragon, she was glad that they were able to fly around together. Although her mood had started out pretty poorly, today was turning out to be somewhat fun. But not fun enough. Thinking fast, Pepper wondered how she could make flying more fun. She had an idea, but hoped that her power would let her transform fast enough.

Giving an excited roar, the once large beast turned into the same size as Janya. It worked! Pepper didn't think that she had enough power to transform while flying, but apparently she did. Looking over to her cousin with a smile, Pepper then shot down towards the dense forest. Now this would be a true challenge. It was her first time flying in the forest and part of here was scared, but there was no turning back now. Zigzagging through the trees, she was able to stay clear of most of the trees, although there were a few times that a branch or two smacked into her face. Pepper picked up speed, not looking to make sure the skeleton was behind her. She can do it. Confidence sparked more excitement in the dragon as she raced on.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Janya was surprised she was keeping up with Pepper. It was honestly difficult, and it was working the smaller dragon pretty well, but surprise soon settled in, and caused her to slow down as she watched her cousin transform right in front of her eyes to something Janya's size. The skeleton watched as the other dragon dipped down into the trees. Oh boy this was going to be difficult, and it kind of scared the skeletal dragon. She didn't know this forest, so it would be hard to fly through. She quickly dove and followed after the Spring dragon. She was ducking and twisting to avoid hitting branch as she followed. At one point she had to boost off a tree branch. She heard a crack but she wasn't sure if she broke the branch or it simply just made a noise because of her weight.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Pepper could hear her cousin flying behind her and loved the adrenaline. It was so fun to feel free and have someone to spend the time with. Honestly, she didn't really know Janya that well, but was glad that they got to meet at Beata. Still picking up speed, she wondered how far the forest would go. Don't worry about that right now, it'll be fine. Unfortunately, shrugging the idea of slowing down away was a bad decision.

Practically shooting out from the tree line like a bullet, Pepper didn't have time to fly up or slow down. The white dragon smashed through the chain link fence that marked the campus border and went flying into the conservatory. Glass shattered everywhere, and the dragon gave a yelp of pain and surprise. So shocked and confused at what happened, she transformed back to human, falling onto the huge mess of destroyed plants and glass.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Janya was happily but also tiredly following behind Pepper. The further they went along the more she got tired, and slowed down a tad, but she did her best to keep up. Though she was quite unaware of the dangerous ahead, and so she didn't know to give a warning or anything of the sort. The skeleton let out a small noise as Pepper seemed to pick up the pace. Janya worked her wings a little harder, but it seemed Pepper was still pulling ahead.

Well that was until she managed to crash through a fence and the conservatory. Janya let out a small yelp, and flared out her wings to slow herself down, enough to land before the wreckage. Shifting back to her human form she ran into the mess. "Pepper! Pepper! Are you alright?" She said as she worked her way over to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:07 pm

What the hell... just happened? Pepper laid on a pile of rubble, half conscious, her head hangning off a little brick wall. She had no idea how long she laid there, but there wasn't any really pain, until she moved her leg. Wincing, she felt it to make sure it was still attached to her body. Luckily for her, it was only glass that punctured the skin. With the position her head was in, everything was upside down, and she swore she heard the faint sound of Janya. "Over... here." She mumbled in a tired tone. She'd never flown that fast in her life and lying here reminded her of how exhausted she was.

Last edited by Ice on Mon May 09, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Hearing Pepper's voice let the summer girl know that her cousin was in fact alive, and not hurt so badly she went unconscious. Janya worked her way through the mess, and over to her cousin. She looked a bit roughed up but nothing to bad. Carefully she helped the spring girl to sit up. "Anywhere that hurts really bad?" She knew some first aid so she might be able to help her cousin but not to much. At least not as much as the infirmary could. If there was any glass in her, they would have to remove it, or something. It would be hard to move with glass in her body.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Being propped up by her cousin, the world started to stop spinning. Looking at the glass in her leg, it honestly didn't hurt that much. Maybe because she was having so much fun, that she didn't want it to end? Truthfully, she would've thought that falling into a destroyed conservatory would've hurt her more, but then again, who would want to get hurt more than a shard of glass in the leg? "I think I'll be alright." She replied. Bending down to her leg, she grabbed the glass and slowly started pulling it out. Now was when the pain started to set in, though she knew she'd live. Finally free from her flesh, Pepper tossed the glass across the floor and grabbed a piece cloth, tying it tightly around her wounded leg as blood poured out.

Well then, that was all settled. Looking up to Janya, a smile grew on the girl's face. "Did you see that?" It may have ended up destroying a building, but what they just did was pretty epic. "That was so cool! I've never flown that fast in my life!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Janya watched with concerned eyes as Pepper struggled for a moment. She wasn't sure what was going thought Pepper's mid at the moment or what pain she was experiencing. The summer girl would probably be freaking out if she had glass like that in her leg. She was slightly relieved when her cousin said she would be alright. "That's a relief." She said with a small smile on her face.

She sat back. "And yeah I did see it, I was behind you the whole time. And yeah it was pretty cool and fun. I was flying pretty fast, but it tired me out pretty badly. I don't know if I could transform again right now. But it seemed you could have kept going if it wasn't for your crash." She glanced down to the spring's wounds. "We should probably get you to the infirmary or something so you don't end up with an infected wound. Or at least clean it."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Giving a nod, Pepper stood up. Pain shot through her leg, but at this point, she didn't care. Putting most of her weight on the uninjured leg, she took a step forwards. It was kind of awkward, though excitement took over the embarrassment. "Ya know, I bet if we flew a bit more later on, you could get just as fast as me." Pepper said with a smile. "Honestly, I didn't even know I could fly that fast!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Janya stood up with Pepper, and stood to the side as Pepper took an uncomfortable step forward. The summer walked over to her cousin and offered to provide support so that way she didn't cause too much pain for her wound. "Flying would be fun, and I could use the practice, and it was cool to see you flying that fast. We should make this a regular thing. Meeting out here, and then flying together. Though if we go that fast let's stick to being above the buildings." Janya suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:11 am

Thank God for family. She'd heard about families that absolutely hated each other, but having all her brothers and a cousin like Janya was really nice. Trying to not put too much weight on the other girl, they started towards the infirmary. "I'd like that. It's really fun having someone to transform with. Before you came, it was kind of awkward being a dragon out here all alone." She didn't want to sound like a complete loner, but she wasn't the most popular kid at Beata and wasn't going to lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shot [Closed]   My Shot [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Shot [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next