Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot Empty
PostSubject: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Alicia quietly took her egg salad sandwich from the cafeteria ladies, feeling her stomach growl at the sight of it as she did so. She hadn't eaten all day yesterday, nor all day today. She was hungry, but she just supposed that she simply didn't feel like eating. Pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear, the young woman found a table to set her tray down on and a chair to slip in. She had been rather down these past few days and would certainly appreciate some company.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Sean simply got a salad from one of the lunch ladies. Some girl he had not yet met sat at the table he was looking at. He didn't want to pass up the table and leave her alone so he sat at the table. "Uhm...Hi. I don't think we've met yet. My name's Sean" He was pretty shy greeting himself but he just told himself to get over it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Alicia had her hands gently folded in her lap with she saw the young man approach, her brown gaze shining up at him curiously. "Oh, Hello." She said gently, forcing a small smile on her face. "I don't believe we've met either. My name is Alicia." Her voice was quiet, but sweet, and she nimbly held out a hand to the seat next to her - offering. "Would you like to have a seat?" Now that she thought about it, was was sure she'd seen this boy around before.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Sean smiled at the offering. "Sure, thanks"! Sean thought that he might as well get to know the young woman since he was now sitting next to her. "So, what's your power"?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Alicia smiled, seemingly rather pleased that this Sean had decided to take up her offer. "I can predict the future." The girl explained. Although she did have a difficult time controlling it and it left her dizzy afterwords, normally, if she forced it too much. The seer suddenly frowned and tilted her head, "Are you in the Summer house too?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh. That's a pretty cool power!" Sean couldn't tell his power before she fired another question. "Oh yea I'm in the summer house too! Strange...I haven't met you until today and were in the same house" The thought of telling his power almost slipped his mind. "Oh yea, my power is electro-manipulation."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Alicia smiled and nodded in agreement, "Yes, I think so to." The girl agreed, "It helps me make big choices. And help other people see their future too." She frowned, wondering how she'd never noticed him before. Well, if they were both summer, they'd easily make friends... right? "Electro...?" Alicia started to repeat slowly, clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 pm

"Electro-manipulation." Sean said in a cool tone. "It's pretty complicated. Basically an electric shock." Sean explained, hoping that she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

"Oh," Alicia blinked, suddenly very interested. She tilted her head slightly in curiosity, "Do you think you could show me?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:23 pm

"Uhm...ok." Sean said slowly and unsurely. He moved his hand from under the table and cast a shock upward. It went higher than he wanted. Maybe he would get in trouble for it if a lunch lady saw; And this was a strange place to use your power.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Alicia had watched carefully as he brought his hand out from under the table and created a bright flash of electricity. The young woman gasped, covering her mouth and jumping back a little - it was so fast, you might've missed it if you blinked. "That's amazing, Sean." Alicia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Sean couldn't hold back a tiny smile. "Oh, thanks. It's not useful for much though, just lighting and killing really." The words sounded less deadly in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:23 pm

The young woman blinked, "Just lighting and killing...?" Alicia repeated slowly, laughing lowly and uneasily, looking away a bit uncomfortably. "Sounds like you really belong in this school..." She muttered, not thinking about how that would have sounded either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot   Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Loll. He's not THAT ugly - /shot
Page 1 of 1