Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Pretty Little Love Triangle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12406

The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Sean knew what went down. He felt horrible. None of this was ever supposed to happen. Sean walked over to where Luna was and tried to explain himself. "Uhm...Luna? I just...I just wanted to apologize for all of this. Everything that has happened...It's all my fault. I was never supposed to walk into the forest, I was never supposed to find you there...None of it. I know this probably took you by surprise and..." Sean hit his hand to his pants and sighed. "Can you please forgive me for this Luna? I just...I..." Sean ran out of words.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9291

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Luna was facing towards the wall, obviously upset. "I-I-It's fine..." she said, but on the inside, she was thinking, Why didn't you tell me? over and over. This was just wrong... Everyone, all three of them, were in the wrong place at the wrong time, or maybe they were supposed to be? Still, Luna felt like this was the end of the world for her. She felt like she'd be hated by Yume, and after awhile, Sean. It was just the worst feeling ever.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Sean felt like it wasn't enough. "Are you sure Luna? I mean...what I did...It must've hurt you.I didn't think you'd be so willing to forgive." Even Sean was perplexed with his own words.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Luna just couldn't admit it. She spun around and looked at him. Her eyes showed nothing, but the cold, chilling gaze that usually came from them. "Yes, I'm sure." She answered. Her voice had changed from quiet, to calm.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Sean Died~ END O TOPIC!! >u< He didn't really die, it was a figure of speech :I
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11839

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 pm

OOC: Why don't I get a chance to post? umu
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

ooc: May, go ahead. You and Echo can, then a big dramatic end from me.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11839

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Kynrea frowned. "Guys, don't go starting drama." She stood from a chair and walked over towards them, stopping a few feet away. "It was an accident, I bet." Her steel-blue eyes stared intently towards them. It was almost enough to make freakin' Stalin uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Yume muttered something under her breath, but then sighed, "I'll be leaving." Facing Luna, she gave a quiet whisper, "Sorry..." Turning away from Sean, Yume decided it was best to ignore him for now. Possibly... Maybe. Eh, she couldn't really decide. Let it be for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pretty Little Love Triangle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2