Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Pretty Little Love Triangle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

The Pretty Little Love Triangle Empty
PostSubject: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Yume sat on the couch in the lounge, sighing. She was trying the same song she was doing earlier today before fainting. Without her laptop, she sang it Acappella:

We played upon the midnight hour
The clock had stirred, though time was ours
We'll dance into the beckoning dream
Tick-tock sounds like the steps we take

The rugged town that passed me by
I watched it from the clouds so high
The faintest light had bloomed within
Lost child doomed to loneliness

Calling to you with a song
Oh, a sweet lullaby to bring you home
How we hope and we pray everyday
That we might find you although you are far away

See the stars streaming out into the night
Northern wind was blowing over all the empty streets
As I wait for the child who was born from light
I will paint out a day where we can meet

And I placed every wish upon a star
As the darkened sky falls silent as we close our eyes
In a place where we don't have to be far apart
We can both dream together, you and I

Her voice was much more melancholy and full of sadness. It still remained in it's peaceful, relaxed, and quiet state. Sighing, Yume looked around, bumping into someone.

OOC: Storm knows the song, but the rest of you don't. This is the link, so click it~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12376

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm

The person that Yume had bumped into was in fact Sean. After what had happened earlier he needed some time to think. He couldn't look in the mirror because he just didn't want to see himself anymore. He needed some place to think about what he had done. He needed some place to be alone. All of a sudden he bumped into somebody. And of all people, guess who? It was Yume. His heart dropped. "Oh sorry...Yume." He could barely face her.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11809

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm

A medium-height black-haired girl peeked her head through the heavy Lounge doors, a brown white-muzzled puppy peering in towards the bottom of the door aswell. She saw the two inside and frowned, before pulling the door open just enough so that she could squeeze through. Her loyal companion followed, and she nervously waved. "H-Hello~"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 am

"Oh, hello Sean..." Yume said, but couldn't think of anything else to say. Sighing, she saw a girl walk in and she replied, "Hello, seems I haven't met you before. Maybe we shared the same initiate dorm, but I don't know. My name's Yume." Despite what happened that day, she gave the girl a smile.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Her eyes surveyed Yume up and down, and then hearing her soft voice, something clicked in her brain. "O-Oh! You're that girl-- Yume- that everyone keeps talking about! Don't you share a d-dorm with my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 pm

"Eh?... People talk about me?" Yume asked, being a bit curious since she's not really... An interesting girl. Shaking her head, she replied, "I don't think so. I think he's in the dorm next to mine."

OOC: I'll wait for Kitty and Storm to post.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8753

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

OOC: What will Ebony do next? Find out in the next installment of My Immortal!
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Sean tried to remain unnoticed, not talking or making a sound. He didn't want to talk to Yume because he still couldn't get over what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Guess who then walked in? Miss Luna. She suddenly stopped when she saw Sean and Yume, then someone else. Oh crap... She repeated in her mind. She took a step back, her quiet steps keeping her unnoticed, luckily. She debated whether to run away or stay. Fixing her strap on the case of her cello, she tried to stay hidden. She wanted to just get away and play her new song, but that failed. What would happen?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

OOC: Does Luna know about the... Love between Sean and Yume? o.o;

IC: Yume noticed Luna walk in, and she said to Kynrea, "Excuse me for a moment." Walking over to Luna, she gave a cold stare, "I-I-I s-saw you w-with h-him!" Her voice was seemed nervous, but she was quite serious. Bringing up the courage inside herself, her voice came out steadier, but her face was full of embarrassment and her eyes full of anger. "You... Y-you kissed him!" her voice was cold, but quiet that Sean couldn't notice she was over here.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 am

Sean noticed Luna walk in and died. Luna was the last person he wanted to see right now. Sean didn't think that Luna knew about the love that Sean felt towards Yume but still...he messed up bad. Luna should have never kissed him in the first place. It's really sad that Luna loved him but didn't know that he loved someone else. Suddenly he noticed Yume walk over to Luna and speak to her. He saw and heard anger in her voice, though he couldn't hear what they were talking about. Sean was in a mess that he made himself, and he didn't know if he could ever make things right.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Luna, totally having no clue about what was happening, almost fell over backwards. "Why is it a big deal? What, are you two going out? If so, you have every right to kill me right now... but if not, why are you threatening me?!?" The poor girl was jsut terrified. She had no clue about this! If she did, she would do her best tomfix things, but that plan was basically out of the question. Things wre bad.

OOC: No, she doesn't
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Calming herself down, Yume teleported behind Luna replying sadly, "I guess you don't know. I'm not going out with him... It's just, he told me he liked me and I told I liked him back, but... I don't know. Things aren't working out well." Teleporting back in front of her, she sighed, "I wouldn't dare kill anybody. I'm not even threatening you. It's just... I envy you." She could tell that this girl was terrified, so Yume just started walking away, towards the exit of the lounge.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Kynrea was so confused. She just kind of.. quietly walked out behind Yume. xD
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Luna still terrified, felt horrible... She went over to the most hidden spot and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pretty Little Love Triangle   The Pretty Little Love Triangle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pretty Little Love Triangle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next