Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Ever since Preston had sent her valentine's day stuff, she did exactly what he asked, and drew something pretty for him. It had taken her the whole week, and she didn't really go out much during that time because she wanted to put her best effort into this drawing just for him. It took a few retries, but she ended drawing a park walk way with illuminated lights, and trees. The little bit of the night sky showing was a bit of a challenge because stars are a pain. She finally finished about a few moments ago, with every detail fixed to her liking.

Normally she would have showed him when she ran into him during school because reasons, but she felt like visiting him today because reasons. There was also the excitement of showing him the drawing. Quickly she tossed down her pencil, and picked up the book. She completely forgot about the mess that was on her hands from messing with the drawing, and the pencils. She raced out of her dorm, and over to the Autumn dorms, and knocked on dorm 403, awaiting a response. She had her book hidden behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:05 pm

It hadn't been more than a day or two since they'd finally let him out of the infirmary. Of course, he'd bitched plenty about why they couldn't let him out sooner. (They had magical fucking healers around. Literally. But no, can't use them because it's better to just heal broken bones naturally, for whatever reason.) He'd still had bandages over his chest and his foot was stuck in a big, ugly ass cast, and he went and missed Valentine's Day, prime romantic opportunity, but whatever. At least he was home again.

Preston sighed, clicking through different channels and landing on some old, boring game-show when he heard the door knock. He blinked, staring over and wondering who it could've been. Amelia was out of town, he was sure, Keirsta was stuck in the infirmary for some reason, and Kayla would've just barged right in. It wasn't exactly often they got visitors. Once he was sure he wasn't imagining things, the Autumn reached over for his crutch, tucking it under his arm and making his way towards the door. "Hold on, I'm coming!" He'd shouted, just in case they might walk off.

The finally opened the door and a grin flashed onto his face. "Hey there, Sophie. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" He looked her up and down, noting her hands were held precariously behind her back and shooting her a curious look. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Pres hobbled back a bit, opening the door some and inviting her inside.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

When he answered the door, she got a sight she wasn't expecting. He had bandages all over, and a crutch to help him. Her expression shifted from a smile to that of concern. "Oh my goodness.. What happened to you?" She asked, forgetting about the drawing for the moment. "Are you alright?" She needed to figure out what happened to her handsome friend, and gift giver. She stepped inside, but stepped inside in a manner that her back was always facing away from him, so she basically moved in like a circle.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Preston smiled more genuinely as she stepped inside. It was fucking selfish, but he didn't care, it was nice to see the look of concern on her face. "Just had a run in with some asshole is all," He shrugged, his expression playing it off as he shut the door behind him. "I'm just fine." Especially now that she was here, he almost said.

One thing that strikes him as strange was the funny way she walked around him. Pres raised an eyebrow, leaning back against the door. Whatever she was hiding, it was easy to pick up on. "You got something you don't want me to see?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Sophia's look of concern lessened up slightly as he explained then said he was fine. He still look pretty beat up, and it was a little hard to believe he was fine, but she supposed she could worry about it later. When he asked about what she was hiding, a grin grew on her face. She pulled out her sketch pad, that he had gotten her, from behind her back, showing him the drawing she just finished not to long ago. "I drew something pretty like you told me!" She said, slight glee laced in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm

The Autumn had already taken the few steps back to the comfort of his couch, giving his guest a courteous glance in the meantime. Honestly, Preston hadn't been expecting her to give up whatever she had been hiding so easily, perhaps because he was used to being around stubborn women much of the time. Once she'd pulled out her new notepad from behind her back, he was nothing short of pleasantly surprise, stopping in his limped tracks and turning to face her.

"You did?" At once, he found his own grin growing. It was true, he'd sent that Valentine out too her after having planned to do so for some time. After he hadn't heard anything back from her, however, he forced himself to forget about it to spare himself from the embarrassment and disappointment that followed. It was present enough to find out that that wasn't the case at all.

He took the notebook from her hands, holding it up with his good arm and looking over the page. It was amazing, and whilst he knew she loved to draw, he'd only seen her sketches before. It looked like she'd really outdone herself this time. All the pencil marks and careful smudges carved out gorgeous details of trees and grass and a cool, shining night sky. "This is fucking crazy. Shit..." The words escaped him as a low murmur, and it took a few moments for him to realize he was caught off his guard. "I mean - this is beautiful. Thanks, I love it... Do I get to keep this?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Her smile grew as he looked over her drawing, she liked his reaction even if it was filled with curses. Her hands returned to being behind her back. "Of course! I drew it for you! Would you like me to take out the page for you?" She asked hoping over to be next to him on his journey to the couch in a cute and adorable manner.

She intentionally swayed from side to side in a cute manner as he looked over the drawing. "I started on it as soon as I got the valentine stuff in class. I was glad that you got me the stuff seeing how I had been meaning to get some charcoal pencils seeing how my other ones barely exist anymore. Also the flowers were very pretty." She said. "I would have come by to say thank you sooner but I was so caught up in drawing.."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:46 pm

He held back a small chuckle. Did she not trust him with the notebook or think that he couldn't tear out the page himself? His eyes grazed over the thin page and the slight seam that held it all together. Probably for the best, he supposed, it wasn't worth the risk to ruin the picture - although he'd probably just pin it up on his dorm wall anyways. "I wouldn't want to rip it," Preston mused, passing the notebook on over to her. The Autumn's smile grew as he listened in on her. He certainly did pick out the perfect gift. Score! "That's alright, Sophie. You wouldn't have wanted to see me before anyways. The wait was for it." He shot one last look at the drawing before making the rest of the way over to the couch, gripping onto the arm of the sofa to help him down and sink back into the cushion.

Pres set his crutch aside and pat the space on the couch beside him. "I think we can make up for the lost time."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Once the notebook was handed back to her, with steady hands she tore the page free from the book. She had practiced a good many times that she could do it easily with out a single torn page. She set the pictured down on the coffee table, and then place her book slightly on top of it so it wouldn't go anyway. She didn't think the page would, but extra precaution. After all of that was done, Sophia took the spot next to Preston. Her hands folded neatly in her lap, a habit she had after many years of doing so. "I would hope so." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:31 pm

His eyes followed her as she made her way around the sofa and taking a quiet seat beside him, sanity folding her hands in her lap. She always carried such a sweet air about her, almost angelic even, he wondered how many people would believe how they'd become such good friends in the first place. He didn't know many others quite as eager between the sheets as she was.

He counted his blessings as he grin crookedly, bringing one arm up and resting it over her shoulders, pulling them closer together. "Got any ideas of how I could say thank you?" He murmurered, tilting her chin up nimbly with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Well it didn't take long for her to be invading his space or the other way around. Not that she minded. A small smile was on her face as soon as she felt his touch. She looked up at him when he had tilted her head up towards him. In response to his question she let out a small giggle. "I have a few ideas.. though I'm pretty sure you know what those ideas are already." She said with a sweet almost innocent looking smile even though her intentions weren't innocent at all.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Preston allowed himself a low laugh as she stared up at him so innocently, her intentions masked behind those sweet words of hers. "Yeah, I might." He mused, grinning still as he brushed her lips against hers. Not quite a kiss, but close enough to where they breathed the same air, leaving hardly any distance between them. "Glad we're on the same page." His free hand moved slowly, purposefully grazing up her leg, over the thin stockings and pausing once they'd reached her bare skin. It'd been a while since they'd did this, he thought, his touch stretching out and slipping under the fabric of her skirt, beginning to gently caress her thighs. He'd almost forgotten how soft she was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Sophia let a small soft giggle, but it soon stopped as his lips brushed against hers. Leaving the girl with half lidded eyes, and wanting a deep kiss. She just looked at him not moving her gaze away from his face. Because he wasn't kissing her, her mind focus on his touch. His hand working it's way up her leg caused some goose bumps to form, but it didn't take long for them to disappear. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch on her thigh under her skirt. She badly wanted to just lean into him, and let him touch where ever he pleased, just to enjoy the sensations she got from it, but it probably wouldn't be long before things got heated. A content sigh escape the spring girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]   A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pretty Drawing for You [Closed]
Page 1 of 1