Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Need You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

I Need You [closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:40 pm

She couldn't find a place to keep her hands, not wanting her arms to be in the way of his and not wanting to inhibit his movements, and the pleasure and sensations rolling through her didn't help. Ava tried to keep up with Ed's kisses, but she was finding that everything was beginning to overwhelm her. The girl's face dropped away from Ed's, her chin tilted upwards and her eyes closed as she felt the familiar sensation of starting to reach a climax, everything pushing her towards that edge. Every thrust, every touch, every kiss, she was starting to tighten up. Her hands finally found purchase on his waist, gripping it tightly while she bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying out too loudly.

"Ed, I'm. . ." Ava's voice trailed off as she moaned, the sound coming from her throat almost animalistic in nature. Her eyes opened as she suddenly fell over that edge, giving herself over to the bliss that washed through her in waves, her fingernails digging in at the boy's waist, her knees pressing against his hips, his name and an expletive slipping out of her mouth in a softer tone than she'd been speaking in. As she rode it out, a lazy smile came onto her face and her eyes fluttered shut again, her breathing hard and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Soon after Ava went over the edge Edward did too. He moaned as it continued on, and kissed the girl when he was finished. It was a gentle kiss, and his breathing was slightly labored. "Ava.." he breathed, breaking away from her for a moment. He felt amazing, and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Everything was so warm and wonderful and soft, Ava couldn't stop smiling, her skin still tingling and her body still shaky from the exertion and pleasure. Her hands moved from his waist to his arms, rubbing them gently as she looked up at him, studying his face, realizing just how much she enjoyed seeing it. Her heart was still racing, but her thoughts were slowly coming back to her, reminding her of the less pleasant aspect of their relationship. He was still here, she had to remind herself that as her eyes glanced at his lips before returning to his eyes, he was still here for just a little bit longer, if she could convince him to stay.

"Ed, I--" Ava had spoken before she had time to think. She stopped herself, her mouth still working without a sound coming out. The smile was gone and she stopped looking him in the eye, staring instead at her hand on his arm. Don't ruin it, she was repeating in her head, don't ruin it, this is fine the way it is. In an attempt to cover up whatever had just happened, she leaned on her elbow and kissed his shoulder, the hand of the elbow she was leaning on holding his wrist where he was supporting himself, her other hand resting in the crook of his neck. His skin was still warm.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Edward kissed her one more time. "What is it?" he asked her. He kissed her neck a few times before moving back up to her lips. He gave her a few more kisses before pulling away. Something was wrong, he could tell, but he wasn't sure what. He was sure it wasn't anything he did, because of the way she acted while he was teasing her. His thoughts hadn't returned yet, and so he couldn't think of a reason for her to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Embarrassed now, Ava flopped back, her hands coming up and rubbing her eyes. Her face felt sticky and warm, although her cheeks now prickled unpleasantly as they flushed. Why didn't she think before saying things? With a deep sigh, she allowed her arms to relax, spreading them to either side of her across the bed, looking up at him again.
"If I said it, you'd either never come back or you wouldn't leave," she muttered, her eyes quickly shifting to stare at the ceiling. It was bland and white. She vaguely wondered how many secrets it had seen. They'd been having such a good time and her weird behavior was bringing them down again. Just like last time.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Edward kissed her cheek. She was hiding something. But what? He decided to test the waters slightly. "Well, that's just a risk you're gonna have to take." The Winter responded. He rolled over, and lied next to the girl. He grabbed her hand in his, keeping contact with the girl at all times. He felt that if he stopped touching her for even a moment she'd disappear.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:57 am

Should've kept your mouth shut, Ava. You can't shut up for five seconds. With the boy beside her, her hand in his, she felt she could say anything. She wouldn't have to look in his eyes and watch his reaction, wouldn't have to see either the coming rejection or the excited look, although the latter might be something she wanted to see. But without any guarantees, this was better. A shiver ran down her spine, whether as a result of the cold or the anxiety that was filling her, the girl didn't know. One hand in Ed's, the other resting on her stomach now, and her eyes firmly closed, she whispered in a voice barely audible, "I think I might love you. I don't really know, it's never happened before, and this whole situation is effing stupid, but I have you."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:04 am

His already racing heart skipped a beat. She loved him? Was that even possible, for someone to love him? "I..." he started, words failing him. He was certain he felt strongly for the girl, but was it love? He had never felt love, not even towards family. He was too young the last time he was around family to know how to love them. A feeling sat deep in his stomach, causing it to feel strange. His heart began to speed up. He sat up, looking at Ava. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "I think I love you too.."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Another shiver ran through her at his proximity and words. She still felt conflicted about what she had said, positive that Ed would keep insisting on seeing her, something she knew couldn't happen. Breathing normal, she opened her eyes, finally looking him in the eye, readjusting her hand in his so their fingers interlocked and giving a gentle squeeze.
"Stay with me a while," she said, her voice low. Her other hand came up as she turned on her side to face him, gently cupping his face as she placed a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Edward nodded, giving her a kiss. He would stay with her for as long as she needed. Anything to be with her. But he knew it wouldn't last. He knew that Ava would have to leave soon, and then he wouldn't know if he'd ever to see her again. But he knew he would, whether she wanted him to or not. He wasn't going to just let her walk away like that, especially when he knew he could help her. "Of course. I'll stay for as long as you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:17 pm

In the time they had spent talking, it had grown much colder in the room, something Ava was certain was from moving so much and then stopping completely. The shivers down her spine had been replaced by goosebumps all across her skin, her inching closer to Ed in an attempt to get warm all but subtle. Sure, they could crawl under the blankets, but that might involve breaking contact with him, and she didn't want to do that at the moment. They were enjoying the other's company. How much longer would that last? Yet as a particularly bad shiver ran through her, she admitted defeat and shifted away from the boy, tugging up the covers of her small bed and slipping under them, gesturing for him to crawl under with her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Edward tried to reach out when she shifted away from him but soon realized that she was just getting under the covers. He followed suit and quickly brought her close, kissing her forehead. He didn't want her to leave, not just yet. Give them some more time together. Five, maybe ten more minutes at least. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. Leaving wasn't an option right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need You [closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5