Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Need You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11136

I Need You [closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Decisions. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Too many choices she had to make, too many options, too many casualties no matter what path she chose. It was too much. She didn't want this. All of the bad choices she'd made in the past, she could change it now, but not with her mother involved. Pacing the floor in this stupid apartment she'd had to rent, trying not to look outside where the sun seemed to be shining brightly, mocking her with all the darkness in her life. It was too dark to see what she should do.

Ava sat on the edge of the small bed, hands tucked between her knees that were pressed together, one leg bouncing up and down. Her shoulders were hunched. Beside her, her phone sat on the blanket, the screen lit up. It was open to her messaging app with one contact at the top. Edward. She knew she shouldn't, knew she would get in trouble, but she needed an escape. She needed it badly. Ed would understand. He understood last time.

Before she could think about it, the redhead typed up a message and sent it. I need you. That was all she could say. What else would she be able to say without it sounding desperate? Without sounding like that it was her last resort, the last time she would really be able to see him? Ava stood, stamping her foot on the floor and cursing under her breath. She never should've sent him anything, but now it was too late. She couldn't retrieve it.

The girl dug a pair of jeans out from under the bed and tugged them on, rushing to fix her messy hair. There was no reason to change the large sweater she wore. It would be fine. Nobody knew where she was staying. She and Ed wouldn't get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm

He needed her too. The Winter hadn't heard from her in a long time. But where was she? As he raced around town, he looked in the usual spots, such as the alley and the bed and breakfast. He couldn't find her anywhere. The former spy ran around the small-ish town, looking everywhere. Finally, he smacked himself in the forehead and pulled out his phone. He selected her contact and hit send message. 'Where are you?' he sent her. He wanted to see her so bad. Edward just wanted her so badly. He couldn't help himself, even after she had said that she couldn't see him anymore. He kept checking his phone every 20 minutes, expecting a text. But one never came, until a couple minutes ago. His heart raced even more than usual when he had read it. He had been waiting for that text for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:49 pm

Pacing the floor, Ava hadn't noticed her phone buzz on the bed. She kept glancing out the window, stretching up on her toes to check through the cracked peephole on her door. After nervously wringing her hands enough that she had to remove the rings on her fingers, setting them on the dresser. She decided she should check her phone.

Shit. She'd missed his text. He was probably wandering all over Rosebury, looking for her. Quickly, she responded with a message describing where she was and reminding him to not let other people notice him coming. Once certain it had sent, the girl held onto her phone as she resumed walking about the floor, listening hard for the sounds of anyone approaching her door. She hardly took notice of the sad shape the apartment was in.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Ed paced as he waited for the text back. When his phone finally buzzed in his hand, he felt relieved. After reading the description, he raced off, making sure not to be seen, which wasn't hard as he was moving too fast for anyone to notice him. His speed topped out at about Mach 2. Once he found the building he was looking for, he rushed in, careful to avoid anyone in the area. Once he reached the door, he knocked quietly, to avoid drawing attention to him. Finally, he could see her again. But in the back of his mind he wondered if this was the last time he would see her for a very long time. He shook his head of the thought, he didn't need to let himself ruin the chance to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:22 pm

A knock sounded at the door, and the girl was positive she felt her heart stop. Her mind still raced with indecision as she crossed from the window, leaving her phone on the small dresser in her room, pausing with her hand on the doorknob. For a brief moment, she paused, almost considering not letting him in, realizing it would probably be more trouble than it was worth. But she needed a break. Without another thought, she opened the door.

Seeing Ed standing there caused a wave of relief to wash through her. She almost forgot they were supposed to be inconspicuous as she took in his whole appearance, a small smile tugging up the corners of her mouth. She suddenly remembered her sense and stepped back, gesturing for him to step inside quickly so she could close the door again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Edward entered, a smile breaking across his face, and he entered the room without a sound. As soon as he heard the door close, he felt even more relieved than ever. "What's with the sudden change of mind?" he asked her, trying to sound casual. But on the inside, he was struggling to not pick her up and kiss her. He had missed her so much. He was acting so different than he was taught to, and he enjoyed it. It gave him a sense of happiness, as well as one last piece of rebellion against Argona. She didn't have a permanent effect on him like she thought she did. He still had the chance to be happy, and he hoped it would be with her. Even though she said she had to go this alone, she wouldn't have to. Even if it meant making the ultimate sacrifice in the end, he would be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Smiling, Ava opened her mouth to answer him, but was suddenly met with a wave of doubt. What had brought about her change of mind? This was reckless and she knew it, yet she had invited him here anyway. They would find out, they always found out. The smile on her face started to fall and she tightened the hand she still had on the doorknob.
"This was a mistake, I'm sorry," she said, trying to sound firm but failing. Back and forth, back and forth, her emotions swung like a pendulum and she couldn't make up her mind. She wanted him here, needed to see him, but the dangers and consequences weighed on her mind, making it hard to decide on any one thing. She was terrible for doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:35 pm

The smile on Ed's face dropped. 'Oh..' he thought. 'Why would she say she needed him if she was going to turn around and say this was a mistake?' "What do you mean this was a mistake?" he asked her quietly. "Ava... I need you.." It was tough for him to say those words, he was used to not needing anyone. This girl brought up alien emotions and feelings within him that had been dormant for years. She made him feel human again.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

She froze, half turned to the door again, facing away from him. He'd said it out loud. That was different from her sending a message, from small words on a screen. Ava could hear a thousand different meanings in his voice when he said those words and it made her heart pound. The girl had to bite her lip to stop the tears that threatened to well up, keeping her face angled away from Ed, listening to him and her mind racing dizzily.

Wordlessly, Ava allowed her hand to slip from the doorknob and fall to her side. She took a deep breath as she turned to face him, her hands coming up and crossing tightly over her chest, gripping the sleeves of her sweater on her upper arms. Her gaze remained cast down and she shook her head, scared to look up at him for fear of betraying the fact that she felt about to break down.
"I'm sorry, Ed," she murmured. Her feet were side to side, her legs pressed together. She was trying to make herself small. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Edward stepped closer to the girl. "You didn't drag me into anything. I chose to be here. I want to be here. Like I said the last time we saw each other, we can do this together. You don't need to go this alone. You know what I can do. This wasn't a mistake." he whispered as he bent down and leaned into her ear. He placed his hands on her sides. She wasn't going to go this alone. The Winter just wanted to be close to her. He just wanted to help. All she had to do was say so. He would be there for her in a heartbeat, whether he was busy or not. Ed would drop everything for her.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:43 pm

At his touch, Ava felt herself melt, relaxing into it as though it were familiar. They hardly knew each other, yet somehow, she felt more than comfortable with him, as though they had been childhood friends. She only wished she could tell him everything.

Breathing shaky, arms stiff, the girl closed what space there was left between them by wrapping her arms around his middle, pulling him into a tight hug, her face buried in his chest. Her hands at his back gripped his clothing, clinging to him in some strange attempt to make certain he was real. She took slow, deep breaths, stopping herself from really breaking down and telling him everything. She had to do it alone, but Ed didn't know the reasons, and she couldn't tell him, not without jeopardizing everything she was protecting. Her grip redoubled and she held tightly to him, her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to take in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Edward wrapped his arms around the girl and placed his head on top of hers. He kissed the top of her head as the just stood there. "Everything will be alright, I promise." he whispered to her. He knew things would get hard for the girl, especially if she goes alone even after all the insisting that he should go too. He pulled her in tighter, almost afraid that if he let go, she would disappear forever. They stood there, clinging to each other, almost in complete silence, the only thing breaking it was their breathing. Ava's was shaky, while Ed's remained calm and regular. He didn't want to let go, but he knew that eventually she'd have to go, whether he liked it or not. But for now he chose to remain attached to the girl, not saying anything, just taking in everything about this girl that he could.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Ava sighed heavily against him, giving the boy one last squeeze before she stepped away, her arms dropping to her side before she tucked her hands into the pockets of her jeans, causing her shoulders to shrug upwards. Embarrassed by her moment of vulnerability, the girl tried to regain her usual edge. She knew he would never fall for it. But it was worth a try.

"This doesn't mean things are back to normal," she told him, looking up at him. Already, her usual mask was falling into place. Ava's jaw locked, giving her a little more strength to carry on, although it was difficult when she was looking at Ed. "We can't keep seeing each other regularly. It's not safe."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Edward nodded, looking down. "I know.." he said. But just because he knew, didn't mean that he liked it. He wanted so badly to just be with her and not have to worry about Argona breathing down her neck. The Winter knew that him just being here right now jeopardized Ava's safety, and possibly anyone she holds dear to her. "Besides, what's 'normal' with us anyways?" he said, smiling slightly, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Ava smiled back, shrugging in response to his question. They didn't have a normal. They'd met through an obscure way, all of their meetings up to this point had been strange, and they had never met outside of those scheduled times. She knew they didn't have a normal, but it was what made them the way they were.

Clearing her throat idly, the girl took a couple steps backwards, one hand reaching for the doorknob.
"You should, uh, probably go," she murmured. Her entire body betrayed her, however, her hand slowly reaching for the knob, her front still angled towards him, her reluctance written all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need You [closed]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next