Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Need You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11223

I Need You [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Something about his grabbing her hands and moving them out of the way caused Ava's breath to hitch in her throat. It was all she could do to try and watch Ed, wait for his mouth on her skin, the gentle kisses and the occasional bite, something that elicited an audible sound, not quite a moan. She was sure he was teasing her, kissing just the top, and it was unfair. Her hands gripped his and she shifted slightly underneath him, hoping to non-verbally tell him what she wanted. He was so close, so close, and his breath was hot on her skin. She wanted him badly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Ed smirked as he felt her shift underneath him. He loved the noises she made. He knew exactly what she wanted. Slowly, he continued moving down to the top of her breast. He placed his mouth over the top of it and began to use his tongue to stimulate her senses. His hands squeezed hers, and his eyes glanced up to see the pleasure on her face. The Winter was pleased that she was enjoying this so much.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Breathing shallow and slow, Ava let out a sigh of happiness, her hands relaxing slightly in his, satisfied for now. Her eyes fluttered to a close as she focused on what she was feeling rather than seeing. It was difficult for her to sit still and allow Ed to do as he pleased, but she was enjoying it and didn't want it to stop. When she found a moment to speak, she opened her eyes and looked at him.
"You just gonna tease me all day?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Ed looked up at the girl and smirked. "Well not all day, but I was planning on it for awhile." he said, moving over to the other breast to give that one attention as well. He was hoping for the reaction she was giving him. After giving her breast the right amount of attention, he began kissing her again, getting lower with each kiss. Soon he reached her belly button. His hands reached the hem of her pants and he began pulling them down slowly, teasing her even more as he did so. He left little bites as he continued downward, something he knew she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Not all day. What had she gotten herself into? Ava was relieved to be able to use her hands at last, even if all she could really do was run her hands through Ed's hair. Everywhere he touched her, she felt a tingling sensation, her skin thrilled to be touched by fingers other than her own, and the kisses left a burning feeling, a warmth that spread through her. In order to help him, the girl lifted her hips just off the bed, allowing him the space to do what he wanted. The waiting was slowly killing her. If she'd needed him before, she was beyond needing him now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Edward noticed her hips lift towards him to make things easier and he sped up the process slightly. He finally got her pants off, leaving her in only her panties. He didn't touch his own pants yet, he figured Ava would want to do that herself. He brought himself back up to her face, deciding to tease her a little bit more before actually getting to what she wanted him to do. He kissed her a little roughly, he knew that she wanted him. He placed his hands on the bed next to her shoulders, to stabilize himself so he didn't fall on top of her. He wanted to see how long teasing her would last until Ava finally did something about it.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:21 pm

With her pants off and Ed hovering over her, Ava kissed him back, starting to realize how long he was planning on dragging this out. In retaliation, the girl's hands slid down his sides, two of her fingers hooking in his belt loops and pulling him flush against her, their bare skin pressed together. As slowly as she could, she pushed her hips against his, feeling him through his jeans before moving away again. She did this a couple more times, each time slower than the last, determined to get him to move at least a little faster. The last time, she took the boy's bottom lip between her teeth and pulled her face away from his gently, eyes half-opening to watch his face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Edward laughed as she pulled him onto her, and felt her hips push against him. "Alright, alright." he said, making a trail of kisses back down. Once he got down to the bottom part of her stomach, he began pulling her panties down, his hands lifting her up slightly so he could get them down all the way. He felt the warmth coming from her region, and he kissed it gently, stimulating her further.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

"Finally," Ava moaned softly, gladly letting her eyes close as the boy moved away from her mouth and got to where she wanted him. She inhaled sharply when his lips touched her, her hand jumping to his hair and tangling itself there, but she immediately relaxed, trusting herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Edward felt her tense up, and he stopped, but soon he felt her relax. He placed his mouth over her region and delicately placed his tongue inside her opening. He used his tongue to create pleasure in the girl. He enjoyed stimulating and teasing Ava, but he wanted to do this as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Already starting to get wound up, Ava allowed herself to focus on the feeling and forget everything else. His breaths, his tongue, his touch, everything. She felt hot and cold all at once, every other sense distracted by Ed. One hand was still tangled in his hair, keeping him close, while her other hand gripped at the blanket beside her, tightening slightly each time it felt particularly good. Before she knew it, she felt that familiar heat in her center start to grow, a coil growing tighter and tighter. Her moaning became audible curse words and panting gasps until she suddenly climaxed, her back arching, her voice drawing out the boy's name, hardly paying attention to just how tightly she was holding his hair.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Edward continued until she had climaxed, then slightly winced in pain as his hair was nearly yanked out. He kissed his way back up to her, spending extra time on her breasts. Once he had made his way back up, he entwined his hands back in hers and got close to her face. "You know, that hurt." he said, chuckling. He kissed her again, this time gently and slowly. He smiled as he kissed the girl, he was enjoying this quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:15 pm

At the moment, she didn't really care that it had hurt. As he kissed her, Ava felt how warm his mouth was and tasted herself on his tongue, something that was new to her. She was surprised to find she liked it, and she kissed him for a moment before pulling back slightly, her lips still brushing his.
"I didn't know you could do that," she breathed, eyes closed still, listening instead. "Where was that the last time?" A short laugh came out in the middle of her sentence, emphasizing 'that'. In her impatience while waiting for an answer, she kissed his cheek, moving to his jaw and to his neck slowly, taking her time, reveling in the peace of this moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Edward laughed when she asked him the question. "You know me, I was feeling pretty impatient last time. But this time, I want to spend as much time with you as possible." he responded. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling her kisses gave on his body. He got goosebumps wherever she did so, even though it also spread a warm feeling throughout his body. He didn't want her to stop. He wanted her to stay here with him. But he knew, in the back of his mind, that eventually she would have to leave. And then he wouldn't even know if he would be able to see her again. Ever. So he would make the best of the time he had left with her.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:08 pm

As much time with you as possible.

The words echoed through her head, the implied meaning weighing heavily on her mind. She could feel it starting to drag her heart down again, pulling all her motivation away, and she had to shove it into the back of her mind again, ignoring it for now. She didn't respond to him, merely humming against his neck as she sucked on a soft spot for a moment. They could address it later. Now was not the time.

Gently, she extracted her hands from his, leaving Ed to support himself again as her hands slid down his sides, fingers spread and palms flat, towards his jeans. Ava continued to kiss his neck, occasionally drawing close to his jaw as her fingers found his belt, carefully undoing it as well as she could without looking. She undid the button and zipper of his jeans the same way, blindly and slowly. If he was wanting to drag it out, she didn't mind; it was a two-player game, and she'd had more practice. Without removing any of his clothing, her lips once more returning to his, she slid one hand in between his jeans and underwear, her other hand gripping his hip. Hand flat, she moved it up and down a few times, kissing Ed just as slowly as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need You [closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next