Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Spring is in the Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12375

Spring is in the Air - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Emily's voice got soft as she answered. "I uhm.. I like to sing, but I'm no good at it." she told Kaylee. Her face brightened up slightly though as she continued with her answer. "Aside from that, I really like to read. It lets me escape into another world."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Kaylee slumped a little. Reading wasn't one of her strong suits, and she did not particularly enjoy conversations about reading.
"I bet your singing voice is wonderful," she told Emily. Swinging her feet and watching them, she added, "Reading isn't all that great. It's hard to find really good books."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Emily blushed slightly at the compliment and glanced down, scraping the ground with her shoe. "Thanks.." she mumbled, glancing back up to her with a smile. "I understand what you mean by the books though. The library here has nothing good."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Kaylee shook her head.
"I haven't been to the library yet," she admitted, somewhat sheepishly. The girl put her hands in her lap. She lifted her gaze to look around at the other students in the courtyard, wondering about them, too.

"So what's the deal with these houses?" Kaylee finally asked Emily, turning to look at her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Emily gave her a small shrug. "All I know is that I took a test and I was placed in Winter." she told Raylee. "I think it has something to do with our personalities, or something like that.."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Kaylee nodded in understanding. That seemed to make sense. Plenty of placings were based on personalities, it only made sense to do it here.
"So you're in Winter," she repeated Emily. "I wonder what house I'll be in. What's the test like?"

ooc: said after she took it and was placed in autumn but technically before because of topic timing
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

ooc: cx

Emily bit her lip, her eyebrow furrowed as she thought. She didn't really remember much from the test, just that it asked basic questions about herself. "Uhmm.. From what I remember, it was really easy. Mine just asked questions about like, what I liked to do, where i'd rather go, if I'm a people person or not. I'm guessing that the test you take will be the same, or at least similar."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Again, the brunette nodded. It sounded simple enough, but she was still somewhat nervous. The houses hadn't seemed that much different from what she'd seen, though, which was nice.
"It's a good method," Kaylee commented.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"I guess so." Emily said, glancing down at her feet. She glanced back up at Kaylee, a small smile playing on her lips. "Do you have any idea of which House you want to be placed in? Like, any friends that have already been placed that you want to be with?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:40 pm

The question put Kaylee off completely. She paused for a moment, opened her mouth to answer, but then closed it again. She shrugged and seemed to be floundering. She was quiet for some time before finally saying, "I haven't really been able to make friends with any people yet. This is actually the longest conversation I've had since being here. The girl reflected on this a moment before continuing. "I suppose I don't really mind what house I get put into. It doesn't make much of a difference to me."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

"Oh.." Emily mumbled softly, a sad look shadowing her face. She watched Kaylee carefully, trying to understand her. "Would you....consider me a friend?" Emily asked her, the tone of her voice soft. She didn't mind talking to the girl, not one bit. Emily just wanted to know where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring is in the Air   Spring is in the Air - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring is in the Air
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2