Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tag-Team Spring Tournament?

Go down 
3 posters

Spring Team Tourney?
Yes
Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_lcap88%Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_lcap12%Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Other (Post Below)
Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_lcap0%Tag-Team Spring Tournament? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

Tag-Team Spring Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:56 pm

So, Ebs wants a tag-team tournament one of these days, because she'd think that it would be a good, fun idea.

Peoples suggested that this be Spring's official event, since there isn't much of an event held that time of year other than the prefect elections that one time.

Her only concern is that once the possible Spring Tournament finishes, people would be too burnt out to participate in the Summer Tournament, which is the same thing, except requiring no teamwork - /shot

So, thoughts, opinions below pls.
And if you have any ideas to add on, please do~ c:
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:58 pm

How would the teams be chosen? Like, would it be random, or the people choose?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:00 pm

I'd say it would be open to have people choose which teams they want to be in fore-mostly.

And if people want their charries involved but have no bff to team up with, they'd go into a random pot of people and the rest of them would be paired off randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Ebonyzer wrote:
Peoples suggested that this be Spring's official event, since there isn't much of an event held that time of year other than the prefect elections that one time.

No, no, no, no. Veto.

I wouldn't mind this being a small-scale one-time event if people want it, but yearly and official? Noooooooooo way.

We already have the Summer Tournament for an official annual event. Do any of you really want two giant fighting tournaments, one right after another? :U Summer isn't very long...

Also, I think active prefects should keep their positions until graduation (or demotion by Headmaster), but that's another subject entirely.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:06 pm

who said you had veto power bish /shot

Well, maybe after the formal then? Or if you wanted to space it out annually and completely evenly from the Summer Tournament, that would mean we would have to have it alongside the Autumn festival. But that's so far awaayyy ;___;

Or when would you suggest we have it thennn?

edit;;
winter
it'd be in winter, not fall
WINTER ;_;

Last edited by Ebonyzer on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Ebonyzer wrote:
who said you had veto power bish /shot

Well, maybe after the formal then? Or if you wanted to space it out annually and completely evenly from the Summer Tournament, that would mean we would have to have it alongside the Autumn festival. But that's so far awaayyy ;___;

Or when would you suggest we have it thennn?

I don't think it should be annual at all.

It'd be a cool event, but not something interesting enough to repeat, especially since we already have the Summer Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag-Team Spring Tournament?   Tag-Team Spring Tournament? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag-Team Spring Tournament?
Page 1 of 1