Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Welcome to the Spring Dorms?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

Welcome to the Spring Dorms?  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Spring Dorms?    Welcome to the Spring Dorms?  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 pm

The door for the Spring Dorms slowly opened. A brown haired boy with grey eyes walked into the common room. His shoulders aching form carrying the bags. One backpack was full with scrolls, and a suitcase full of his other stuff. stiffly walking over to a couch, Shin dropped his backpack on one side and placed his suitcase in front of it. Sighing with relief to get rid of the weight. Scratching his head absently, he mummered to himself. "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Welcome to the Spring Dorms?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Spring Dorms?    Welcome to the Spring Dorms?  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Netro glanced up from his stuff as he heard a voice. Netro had been the first one here and had started to move into his room; so when he heard Shin talking he smiled to himself. It was time to meet his house-mates. He quickly pushed his book to the side as he stood up and poked his head from the room he had claimed as his and blinked at Shin. "Coming I suppose. I'm Netro, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Spring Dorms?
Page 1 of 1