Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Date? [For Ice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:51 am

"Not really. I can't believe I didn't think of something to do earlier." She said lightly, not wanting to be blamed for being a boring date. "My gift?" She accidentally mumbled aloud. "Ya, it's pretty cool. Except the fact that no one else can use the items I store in the dimension, but then again, I guess that's a good thing." Maria stated, twirling a strand of hair. Her mind soon wandered to Roseburry and she wondered if there was anything there. "Maybe there's something in Roseburry we could do?" She tilted her head slightly. "Unless you'd rather sit around and talk about ourselves all day?" There was a teasing hint to her tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Rob shoved his hands into his pockets, "Well in Rosebury, there is the game lounge, the restuarant, the cafe, the park, a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head." Well actually he could remember if he wanted, but he hadn't been to Rosebury that often so he hadn't gotten a chance of seeing everything. "I'm good with any of those, so you pick, whatever you choose, I'll pay as well, because I should have set something up sooner."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Roseburry? Maria thought about the small town for a few minutes. "Why don't we check out the game lounge? A little competition wouldn't hurt, and it'd certainly make today interesting." Maria stood up from sitting down. Most people assumed a girl like her hated video games but she was actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Rob had a small smile on his face from her answer. "That sounds good to me. A little competition sounds fun." He stood up off the tree, and headed towards the direction Rosebury was in. "Come on." He said to her, before continuing on his journey towards the small town.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Maria walked next to Rob in silence to Roseburry and they soon reached the game lounge. Well, this ought to be fun. She gave a smile and walked into the lounge. "I don't think I've been here before." She said looking around then to Rob. And good thing he's paying, I didn't think to bring any money.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Rob stepped inside looking at the various games inside. Some were old, some were new it was just a perfect combination. "It's a nice play to come have some fun. You get to pick the first game, and then I will choose the next one." He said to the girl. Honestly he had his eyes set on Galiga. It was an old game, a very old game but it was still fun to play. He never got very far in the game but he still liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Maria looked around at the variety of games. New and old, there were tons of options. Where to start? There was a pacman game that caught her eye and she titled her head towards the oldies game. "Why not this?" She started walking over to the game. I've played this before, how hard can it be?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Robert nodded at her choice. "Good choice. It's a classic game." He dug into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took out a few quarters, and hand them to her. "Ladies first." He would have to go by the dollar to quarter machine to change some dollars to quarters at some point if they played a good many games.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Maria took a coin and placed it in the slot. A arcade game make a 'cling' noise and soon the pacman theme song started playing. Trying to remember how to play she grasped the joystick. Right, left... left again! Go up! Up! She was soon enthralled in the 80s' game until all lives were lost. "That was fun." She said taking a breath and stepping back from the game, partially pissed she hadn't done better.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Robert grabbed a coin for himself, after she was done with the machine, he stepped up to it, and quickly pushed the coin inside. The game was simple he had gotten through the first few levels quite easily, but he didn't want to spend too long on the machine. So he allowed himself to make mistakes as the game progressed. He had only spent a few minutes on it. He didn't care about the score in the end. If Maria payed attention, and she did better than he was fine with that. "Come on, let's go over to that one." He said pointing the the Galiga machine he was eyeing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 am

Watching Rob play the game, he seemed so much more relaxed. Guess this isn't his favorite game. She hoped she didn't look stupid by picking a boring game. Replying with a nod, she followed her "date" to another oldies game. The machine read Galiga and Maria titled her head, trying to contemplate the game. A shooting game? No... Well, kinda? She watched patiently as he began playing, curiosity clawing at the back of her mind. No. Don't get enthralled in some weird space game. But no matter how many times she tried to smack herself out of it, the curiosity kept crawling back.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:59 am

As soon as they got to the other machine he put in a quarter, and played the game. He was pretty good at it, easily hitting the other ship alien things, he was never quite sure what it was. He managed to get through a good many levels before he started to have some difficulty. After a moment he finally lost the game, completely out of lives. With a small sigh of disappointment, he turned to the girl replacing the lazy smile on his face, and handed her a coin. "Here, your turn." Once she took the coin, he stepped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Maria stood there, coin in her hand, debating whether it was worth it to play this game or not. She could save the coin for a more interesting game... But Rob seemed pretty intent with this game so she might as well give it a go. Slipping the coin into the slot, she put her fingers on the joystick and readied herself for what ever the game would shoot at her. Within moments, Maria was making tiny spaceship and asteroid things explode, the screen was mass chaos. Finally, the game was over and she stepped back, a small grin on her face. "That was kind of fun." She stated, turning to her date. "Want to play a game of air hockey?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:38 pm

"It's a game I like to play in my free time, though I don't play this version a lot.." He said tucking his hands in his pocket taking a quick look around. When she brought up air hockey, he smiled slightly. She did say she wanted to do something competitive. He kept a lazy smile on his face, and responded, "Sure, I'm game." He said. He had a trick up his sleeve for the game, but he wasn't going to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm

With a mischievous grin across her face, she walked to the air hockey table. It was definitely a nice style, the puck would probably glide smoothly over the surface. "Want to bet on it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date? [For Ice]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next