Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]   Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 pm

"He was, but as every hero story, the Flash came out on top." he replied. "I think it had something to do with the fact that his speed caused him to be in a constant state of kinetic energy, but don't hold me to that answer. I'm not 100% sure."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]   Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Devin blinked at Barry. He still didn't have a clue who the Flash was, but he simply nodded his head as if he understood. As far as he could guess, by the word 'speed' and his name, he figured Barry and the Flash happened to have the same powers. Huh, that must of been pretty cool when he had gotten the same gift as the superhero he adored. A small smile flashed on his face as he leaned back on the couch. "Say, did you learn about the Flash before or after you learned about your powers?" ...He really hoped he was right about the same power thing.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]   Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 pm

"After, but the Flash is a really old comic book hero that was created in the 1940s. My dad watched one of the tv shows they made and he found it hilarious when he found out that I had the same power as he did." he explained. "He actually showed me the show when I was old enough to remember the series. It's pretty good, and I still have some old dvds of the seasons in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]   Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets - The Cure for a Shattered Heart [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2