Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am

Well, wouldn't you expect there to be mats and such things for gymnastics? Because if not, there's at least a floor.

Jane smiled as she saw the gymnasium, taking off her light jacket and tossing it aside. Her sport shorts and t-shirt allowed her body to be flexible with little cloth restrictig movement. Her hair was put up into a neat bun, but a lock of hair hung beside her left cheek. Sitting down to stretch, she started off by stretching her ankles. Then, her wrists, her neck, and back. The final thing she did was her shoulders before she rose to her feet and looke around. The usual basketball game between the boys was going on, but she came in here the same time they weee playing, so she was definitely used to it. A small breath escaped Jane's mouth as she took at a running start, quickly following with a round-off and ending with a few  back hand springs. She jumped lightly at the end, completing the strand of tricks.

Followed by a few more flips, cartwheels, and tricks, Jane eyed the bars. Deciding to give the only gymnastic equipment in the gymnasium a shot, she made her way over. She had slipped off her shoes before she started, so her bare feet were cushioned on the mats that were laid out. Finally there, she gripped the bar before pulling herself up. The bar was placed at a height where she had to reach up to grasp it, so Jane basically had to flip onto the equipment. Starting off with a few simple things, Jane decided to try a harder skill. But finishing that, Jane heard the door open. It startled her, but she lost her grasp on the bar and fell off. Damn it! she thought, the pain coming from her back was pretty bad. But, Jane was just going to shrug it off.

Last edited by Kitty on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11213

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:13 pm

A small clap, coming out in a steady beat, rang out in the nearly empty gym. The basketball game he was taking part in had finished, leaving only the Initiate and the Summer. A handsome smile was gracing the shirtless boy's lips, wrinkling his cheeks slightly. Maytrix stopped as he neared the pretty good. "That was actually pretty cool." Compliments that were actually pretty geniune were rare from the athlete. "My name is Maytrix." He held out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Getting up, she stretched out her aching back. Turning, she bowed slightly with a small smile. Her beautiful figure returning the shake. "Jane." She replied simply, anxiety slowly building up in the tall brown-haired girl. "Uh, how much did you see..?" She asked, knowing that digging out her back brace would be a must. Her shoeless feet crossed as she studied the other student's muscles, blushing slightly when she realized where her eyes were heading. Dang, Jane. Stop being such a pervert. Picking up her jacket, she laid it over her shoulder. She wore her shorts often in her free time, because the uniforms she wore were too long, despite the short skirts. On personal preference, she liked shorts that went just below the elbow a few inches, and t-shirts which allowed her arms to move freely.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Maytrix chuckled, closing the distance between them and wrapping an arm around her hips. "Enough." Was his reply, with a wink following. He pressed her close to his sweaty body before releasing her. "You looked elegant up in the air. Like a swan." Maytrix purred in his charming way. There was no denying he thought the girl was attractive, and already the lust for her blushing and giggles were taking over.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:41 am

Surprised from the sudden movement, her anxiety quickly died down, and she couldn't help but smile softly. With the added blush, which faded quickly. "Thank you, Maytrix." Jane said, the simple words holding so much. "I was watching you play a bit, you did well from what I saw." Jane added, the smile never ceasing to leave. The flexible Summer was certainly easy to be bent by charm, and it was getting to her here. The bun that held her hair up was still nice compared to the force of gravity that went against it doing her tricks.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 am

"Why thnk you, dear. I was just heading to the showers. Perhaps you care to join me?" Maytrix winked, biting his lower lip. His hand ran through his hair as his dark eyes bore into hers. This little exchange was easy and natural for him. He loved it in fact; each little smile and word seemed like a game. A competition. And there was nothing Maytrix loved more.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 am

Looking at her feet, she grew nervous quickly at his question. But his charm manipulated her in a way she could be bent to his fascination, a weakness for someone who could manipulate light. "Well, I guess..." Jane blushed, whispering as she thought about it. The grace she portrayed during gymnastics showed how care-free her spirit was, but persuasion brought out the weaker side. "I would enjoy it- but I apologize, I think it's too soon, but I would love to spend a little more time with you before that?" She bit her lip, hoping that she hadn't just screwed up big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]   A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gymnast at Heart [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1