Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brothers' Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Magic shook his head. "You keep saying this things, but none of it is a convincing argument." Magic said standing up straight, and looked at the boy fully now. "You are asking me to risk my life for you when I don't even know you. Is it worth it? Is my life worth yours? Is Barry's life worth yours?" The winter prefect asked. He would defend him, but risking his life? No way in hell. There were only three people he considered worth it, and that was Barry, Adeline, and Hosa, and maybe Laine but Laine wasn't here. Magic wasn't as convinced as Barry was. He took another drag of his cigarette not caring if the smoke got into the room anymore. He would cover up the smell with something else later.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:21 pm

He took a deep breath, pushing his anger down. "I'm not asking you to risk your lives. I'm saying there's strength in numbers. I'm asking you to help me, in the case I am attacked. I'm going off on my own occasionally to hunt down smaller members. Take them down one by one, slowly. I don't want either of you or anyone else, for that matter, with me for that." he said. "Besides, my life means nothing. I'm expendable. I'm just asking for people I can count on." he added quietly.

----------------------------------------------------

Barry looked at his brother. "I'll be here. Brothers stick together." he said, shooting a glance at Magic. He understood why he was so hostile, but the Autumn was just glad he had his brother back.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Brothers stick together? Magic wanted to laugh at that statement but he didn't have it in him. Vincent never looked after him, it was just better if the two Stein brothers avoided each other. One day one of them was going to kill the other.. Well not literally, but they were going to end up fighting each other at some point. Magic let out a small huff. He pressed the cigarette to his lips again, it was almost gone. This time the smoke escaped from his nose. What was the most logical thing to do? Adding Ed could make him more of a target, but he was already a target from the Warren situation..

Magic took the cigarette to his lips again staring at the floor with his eyes narrowed as he was lost in thought. He really needed to get rid of this bad habit. He was kind of surprised neither of them brought it up. He was pretty sure Barry didn't know that he smoked. Occasionally. Was there any benefit from this? Now killing some evil people? That sound nice. Maybe it would take the edge off his madness? "I will only help if I get to go on those outings occasionally." Mason said. A cold smirk touched his lips for a moment a the thought of killing some people. Using a sound coated thumb, he put out the end of his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Ed smiled when he heard Magic's offer. "That's a strong maybe on that offer. It depends on who I'm going after." he told him. "And before you ask, no Barry, you can't come. Too dangerous. Magic can handle himself. You can't. Not just yet."

----------------------------------------------

Barry frowned. "I can take care of myself just fine." he said stubbornly, which only made Ed laugh. He crossed his arms. "What? I can!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:58 pm

A sad smile appeared on Magic's face for a split second before vanishing back to the normal frown he held on his face. He missed those kinds of days with his brother, but those days were long gone. No longer to exist again. "Sorry Barry, but I agree with your brother." He couldn't imagine Barry ever killing someone, and he probably wouldn't react well if he saw his brother doing it. "You didn't react to well when I killed my double on that one weird trip.. I don't know how you would do with this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Barry flinched when Magic reminded him of the mansion mission. He still had trouble sleeping from that mission. "Maybe you're right." he said, shrinking back down.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ed rolled his eyes slightly. "I heard about that one. Sounded like a fun time." he replied. "I'm probably going to lay low for awhile before heading out on my first hunting trip. Not sure who yet, but I'll let you two know once I do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:33 pm

"Well we still have to figure out what Mr. Nate is going to do with ya." He said letting a slight accent escape him. "It would most likely be in your best interest to not cause anymore trouble around the school." That was also a slight threat, cause if Ed did something and the winter prefect knew about it then Ed's greatest concern wouldn't be Argona. Another cigarette sounded nice at the moment, but it wasn't a good idea unless he planned to rekindle his addiction which he didn't need. That would be bad for his stamina among other things.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Ed put his hands up. "Like I said, laying low. I don't plan on doing much of anything significant for awhile." he replied. Lying around for awhile sounded pretty nice right about now.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Magic moved away from the window now that he was done with the cigarette he had. He quickly hid them back in the spot he got the pack from, and returned to leaning on the counter. He tossed the but of the one he just had into the trash can. "Well then I don't care what you do. As long as you don't get in my way." He said, not caring if Ed took it as a insult or not. Magic had stuff to do, and if anything got in the way then that wouldn't be a good thing for the thing that did. The winter boy started coughing for a moment from smoking, but it soon stopped, and he regained his normal composure.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Ed shrugged. "No problems there." he responded. "Now, I should probably be leaving. There's not much left I need to say unless you two do."

----------------------------------

Barry shook his head. "Not right now." he said. The Autumn could almost feel the tension between the two. He hoped it wouldn't get in the way of anything. "Actually, I should probably go too. I need to take a walk, to clear my head. Having a super speed enhanced mind does not go well with shocking news." The two of them headed to the door. Barry stopped and turned to Magic. "Thank you, for telling me. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me? Do you have any relatives that you thought were dead?" he joked, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers' Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2