Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Family Reunion... [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11780

Family Reunion... [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Regina sat at one of the cafe's many tables, sipping her tea silently and enjoying the view from outside the nearby window. She would make a trip up to Rosebury every once in a while just to do this little routine of hers. The orange haired girl could only relate it to a vacation of sorts; just her and her tea and the window that served as a safe vantage point to watch the world go by. It reminded her of when she was younger and how she would learn from the other children from high up in her favorite climbing tree. When she sat in the café was the only time Regina let herself relish in the melancholy memories.
Even from all the times she had taken this little break from life, she was surprised by the fact that no one had ever interrupted her or come to join her. Maybe I should think about asking Jordan to join me sometime, she thought to herself with a little glimmer of hope in her orange eyes, but I don't want to drag him into my pity party too... she added with a scoff, which sounded loud to her against the hush of the café.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 pm

A pretty attractive girl had stepped foot in the Cafe with a bright and friendly smile on her face. As she looked around the cafe she was a bit surprised that their was no people besides a girl who stood out from the rest, Well not her body her hair and eyes they were bright orange like her fathers.

Slowly approaching the register she found her self looking and watching the girl every now and then unsure if she should approach her or not. "Hi, A cup of coffee please?" Alison had asked the worker handing her a three dollar bill.

As she waited for her order, Alison didn't keep her eyes off the girl that sat alone gazing at the reflection of outside from the window. Thanking the worker as she handed the blonde her hot coffee The blonde walked forward towards Regina, pulling out a chair. "Mind if i sit here?" She asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Regina flinched instinctively as the voice of another person interrupted her thoughts. Guess I thought too soon... she thought with a hint of irritation and annoyance. Despite what she was thinking, the teen flashed the new girl a smile. "Sure, I don't mind."
Then she turned away from the blonde girl and resumed her longful looking out the window. It's not that she didn't like the other girl, but she hated being interrupted by other people. Although she wasn't about to make a scene with someone she didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Shuffling around the blonde put her items down and placed her but onto the seat placing both her hands on the cup. Giving a glance behind her shoulder to see what was so amazing outside that this girl had to keep looking at it and completely ignore her.

"So Um I'm Alison Mclochland, And you are?" The blonde asked trying to distract the girl by asking her a question and trying to start a conversation. She also tried blocking the window with her head so she could look at her. As she waited for the other girls response, the blonde lifted up her coffee taking a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Regina let out a slight huff of breath as she reassumed her fake smile toward the other girl. "I'm Regina, Regina Froster." she said, hardly taking note of anything the other girl had said other than the fact that her name was Alison. It got a little bit more on her nerves that she was obscuring her view out the window.
Why don't you just go away...?! she wanted to scream at Alison, which surprised her since she wouldn't ever normally react to someone like that. But why?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 pm

The blonde gave a curt nod as she took another sip of her coffee before putting it down. Do you happen to know a man named Noah Mcloachland? He's my father and looks alot like you." Alison spoke a bit calmly as she looked at Regina's Bright orange eyes as if they were her fathers. Letting out a sigh, " I miss him.." Alison admited.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 pm

This Regina heard in full. She had also happened to be taking a sip of her hot tea at the time. "W-What did you just say?!" she said with astonishment after the drink had been propelled from her mouth toward the other girl. I look like my father? I look like her father?! The questions weren't making sense in her mind, even when she kept asking them over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Staring at Regina now Alison had a confused look on her face Firguring that she proably didn't hear her correctly. But that didn't mean this bitch could spit all over her, Whiping some of the tea of her face she slowly repeated what she had said. "You look like my father." The blonde said louder and pointed at her self then pointed at Regina, "Father." The blonde repeated again slowly nodding her head hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Regina hardly had time to let the other girl's behavior toward her sink in. H-Her father is my f-father?! she thought in sheer disbelief. Despite having heard the comment twice, the orange haired girl just couldn't quite wrap her head around what was happening here.
"S-So wait, let me get this straight," she said, raising her hands in a 'timeout' sort of position, "Would your father happen to Noah McLochland?" Her tone seemed fairly even in her ears as she asked the question with far more composure than she had displayed previously.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 pm

The blonde raised another eyebrow, not really getting why this was so surprising to Regina. Rolling her green eyes as she looked at Regina with annoyance she almost got up from her chair when she had asked another question to her. "Uh yes? I said that at least..." The blonde paused for a second looking at her fingers to count how much she told Regina that. "Do you happen to be death or just stupid? I told you that he is my father at least five times?" Alison said completely annoyed with this girl by now.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:12 pm

"B-But that's n-not possible!?" she stuttered quickly and with exasperation. B-But that would mean...! Regina buried her face in the oversized sleeves of her shirt trying to clear away the thoughts; the ideas; the possibilities; the facts. She wanted everything but this to be true.

OOC: Idk, just say something about Alison's mother, I'm kinda running out of stuff for Regina to say/do (hence the reason why she seems 'oblivious', lol)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:56 pm

The sudden outburst of reginas confusion and exasperation threw the young blonde off, Shaking her head she glared back at into Regina raising her eyebrow, a sick look on her face. What was this girl trying to pull of exactly? "Excuse me?" The blonde said with a slight scoff as she spoke clearly wanting an explantation.

What did this girl even have to due with her father? Maybe a connection. but that would be immposible why would her father ever have this ugly looking of a child? Reginas mother was proabaly a peasent until Alisons fathers rich wealth pulled her out of the streets. "You are really making no sense hurry up and explain." The intinate demanded almost snapping at her. Though she didnt really know she was speaking to her older sister, eh like she cared. She wouldnt want to call Regina her sister or half sister anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

"M-My dad left when I was young, because I had a gift, and I wasn't normal, and I scared everyone." Regina started relying the information as quickly as she could think it," I cost him and my mother their jobs sometimes, and school was an issue as well as any other alternative. But my mother told me that it wasn't my fault that he left, but it sure felt like it was. He never tried to get in touch with me again after it all..."
Why was she even bothering with telling this girl about all of these things, let alone with how personal they are. Then again, Regina had to keep in mind that this girl could very well be her half-sister...but, from the track they were going on right now, she seriously hoped that that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion... [Closed]   Family Reunion... [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion... [Closed]
Page 1 of 1