Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9057

The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Jillian slowly walked up to the doors of the local cafe, her breath hitching a little once she stands in front of them. When she and Paige had previously set up the little rendezvous, the blonde's excitement had been infectious and it made Jillian think a little less than clearly. Now the day arrived and she was as nervous as ever. The outcome of this situation is unpredictable and that doesn't help Jillian's mounting anxiety.

Taking a deep, centering breath, Jillian leaned against the wall next to the entrance. She shuffled a few feet away and crossed her arms, trying her best to look casual. Closing her eyes momentarily, she hoped that Paige and Sean would show up soon, and that no one else would see her here. Without much sleep from the previous night, Jillian is simply too tired to interact with anyone else today.

Hopefully this will turn out better than the last time she saw Sean.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10380

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

The excited blonde hopped cheerfully to another autumn dorm. Her hand caressed the doorknob and twisted it open. She slipped threw the door and stood outside her brothers room. Both of her fists were raised and ready to preform the most excellent drumming anyone has ever heard. Her hands pounded against the wood until it opened.

Another blond swung open the door with a frustrated look, "What do you want, Paige?!" He had on a loose purple shirt with dark colored jeans. Paige gave her brother a big smile and grabbed his wrist. "We are going out whether you like it or not~" She dragged him out of his room and threw him out of the autumn dorm.

Sean stumbled after Paige. The last time someone towed him around was the Winter Formal. His shoe laces were untied, thanks to his sister for pulling him out in a hurry, which provided a constant danger of tripping. In no time they were in Rosebury, the bright sun lighting up each part of the towns center. Paige stopped outside the Cafe, a mischievous smile across her face. Sean bent down to tie his shoes and stood back up. "You know you could have just told me we were going to the cafe instead of dragging me along."

Paige re-gripped his wrist, "But if I don't drag you along you might run away." The door swung open, the bells sounding that someone else entered. Paige scanned the shop, bakery scents filling her nose. Her eyes lit up when she saw Jillian, she dragged Sean along with a little hop in her step only to be stopped with the anchor behind her.

Sean paused in their path as he made eye contact with Jillian. His heart began to pound as he suppressed memories of that night. Thoughts of doubt filled his mind as Paige tugged at him to come closer. "Come on she isn't going to bite, she's my new friend!" Sean stood next to Paige, 'She doesn't want to see me. She must view me as a monster. I'm terrible, why am I here?' Sean wished to leave to cafe, but he was frozen with shock. It was too late to leave now. Besides he could make it out okay if he stuck with Paige, but why did she bring him here? Jillian must have known he would be here too, unless Paige surprised her as well. "Sorry we are late Jillian. Have you picked out a seat yet?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Jillian had been trying to distract herself by picking at her fingernails when the bells at the door startled her, making her flinch. Her golden eyes gazed at the doorway and fell upon Paige and then... Sean. His features held a puzzled, slightly annoyed look that quickly transformed into unreadable stone that stared right into Jillian.

Oh no, he's angry, just like I thought...

"Uh, no, I was just, uh, waiting for you guys. We can sit w-wherever you want," It was a struggle to get the words out and she tugged at a strand of her curly hair, trying to avoid eye contact by looking down a bit.

This was way more awkward than Jillian could've ever imagined. A situation like this would be difficult enough for most people, and her anxiety just amplified all of her worries. Her hands began to tremble and she hid them behind her back, hoping they hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Sean let a wave of realization wash over him, Jillian did now he was coming. She just said she was waiting for the both of them. He glanced down at her hands which were trembling, but she quickly put them behind her back. 'I knew it. She is terrified of me. Why did she agree to meet then?' His thoughts were interrupted by Paige.

"Okay! Lets sit over here at this booth. I'm starving!" They all walked over to the booth and took their seats. They were quickly handed menu's by the waiter, who disappeared just as fast. Paige shivered at the tension between the students, if there was one thing she couldn't stand was awkwardness. "So! How have you been doing?" She questioned Jillian, hoping to strike up some conversation.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Jillian sat across from the two in the booth and placed her hands neatly in her lap. She gently opened the menu and vaguely scanned the items written within when Paige spoke. Jillian's golden eyes looked up and watched the blonde girl speak.

"I've been fine, uh, how have you two been?" Her gaze shifted to Sean and her heart began to beat fast.

She breathed in and out slowly, her palms slick with sweat. Finally, her eyes shifted back down to the menu in front of her and she pretended to glance at the menu again as she waited for the response. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Paige pursed her lips as she looked up over the menu, she watched as Jillian's eyes lingered over Sean. The blonde sister kept her mouth shut as she silently forced Sean to answer for the both of them. Sharp blue eyes pierced at his sister who had no intentions of talking anymore, he let out a sigh as his eyes peered up at the shy girl. "I've been okay. Paige hasn't stopped nagging me about going outside." His eyes lit up as he thought about how the atmosphere has changed ever since Paige came to the school. "Things have actaully been going really good, I'm starting to meet new people and getting control of my power." A small smile spread across his face, Sean looked back up at Jillian. Shit. For some god damn reason his mind lost realization he was talking to Jillian.

Paige's eyes grew wide as she watched Sean talk. 'He must feel very comfortable with Jillian to lose control like that...'
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:56 pm

A small smile rested on Jillian's face as Sean spoke. Her anxiety began to trickle away as he spoke; this won't be quite as awkward as she feared if Sean is finally getting comfortable talking to her again. She nodded at Sean's response, glad that he's been doing well since they last saw each other. A light laugh even left her lips when he spoke about Paige nagging him to go outside. The siblings seemed very close, even if their pasts were gloomy.

"T-that's great! I'm glad you've been doing well," Jillian's golden eyes lit up as she smiled wider. This might just be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:18 am

The bright shine in his eyes quickly faded as he realized what he did to Jillian. Sean's mood dropped and his head lowered. Emotions tugged at his chest, causing a lump to form in his throat. He felt responsible for causing Jillian's accident. He was the one who asked her to go to the winter formal with him, someone spiked the drink, then he left her alone. It was all his fault. It would have been better if he didn't visit her in the infirmary, if only he knew the strength of her power...

Paige glanced at Sean, seeing his excitement quickly fade. 'Oh no...' She could tell he was falling apart, whatever happened to them could not be easily fixed. Her thoughts were quickly cut off off by the sounds of muffled sobs. Her blue eyes shot towards Sean, who's face was shoved behind his arm and tears running down his cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry, J-Jillian. I didn't mean for you to get h-hurt." Paige fumbled with her hands anxiously, what did she set up? What happened between the two that was so serious? She went to comfort her brother but pulled back so he could confront his problem.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 pm

The light in Jillian's eyes dimmed when she saw Sean begin to break. Did he really blame himself for what happened at the winter formal? As the blond began to sob, concern swelled inside Jillian and she leaned forward, her brow furrowed and her eyes sad.

"Sean, don't blame yourself for what happened. You couldn't have known about the punch," She bit her lip, hoping that her reassuring words would get through to him.

She wanted to reach out and hold his hand, to reassure him and tell him everything's fine. But she can't. Instead, Jillian sits in the booth, leaning towards Sean and desperately hoping that he'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:01 am

Sean's breaths were broken as he was trying to collect himself and stop crying. His hands rubbed his eyes trying to remove the tears that wouldn't stop falling. Why was he being so emotional? This wasn't normal for him. His lips parted once again, "N-not only the punch. But the incident at the infirmary. You must think I'm a m-monster." Memories of that day swirled in his mind. It clearly happened because he left her alone.

Paige sat uncomfortably in the booth. She scooted as close as she could to the wall. To be honest, she expected a nice friendly reunion and her making friends with Jillian. Now she was forgotten and uncomfortable. Wait, did Jillian get punched? Did she go to the infirmary cause she got punched? A confused look spread across Paige's face, Sean would have to explain to her what happened.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Jillian smiled gently at Sean, her golden eyes attempting to make contact with his. She didn't think anything less of him after the incident; in fact, she was happy that he was there in time to take her to the infirmary before her injuries got worse.

"It's okay, Sean. I don't think that, I swear," Jillian wanted to say more, she wanted to tell him about how happy she was that he saved her, about how much his prescence in the infirmary had helped her.

But she was too afraid to admit to those things, too afraid of how he might react. Now was not the time to talk about things like that. Now she just wants Sean to know that he shouldn't be beating himself up like this.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Sean looked up to the golden eyes that were trying to connect with his. Did he hear her correctly? She didn't think he was a monster? He took in a choppy deep breath, "You-You don't think I'm a monster?" Was it real. The innocence in her voice assured him she was speaking the truth. This couldn't be real. Sean felt his chest begin to loosen and his breath becoming softer. Sean gazed back into her eyes that seemed to know what he was thinking. This was real.

Paige sat against the wall with a lost face. "Yea. Okay, you guys lost me when you started getting all soppy." The blonde girl stood up on the booths seat and jumped to the seats behind them. She quickly slipped out of the building only leaving the sounds of the doorbells ringing. As she walked back to the school a big smile rested on her lips. Sean was actually doing it, he wasn't taking it all on himself. The blonde student ran across the streets in pure joy, it was a great day.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Jillian's entire face lit up with pure joy when Sean calmed down and locked his eyes with hers. She found solace in his crystal clear eyes and felt so relieved that he finally realized she doesn't blame him. The past few months had been so tense and it felt amazing to just let it all out and clear up the confusion.

"Of course you're not," She replied, her golden eyes sparkling.

When Paige spoke, Jillian barely registered the words and she didn't break eye contact with Sean as his sister left the cafe. She was simply lost in this moment in time, a moment unlike any she had ever known before. Here they are, the feeling of pure joy surging within Jillian's chest and all the anxiety she had had over the last few months melting away.

She's so overcome by the moment that before she can consider her actions, she stretches across the table and plants a small kiss on Sean's lips.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Sean breathed in a sigh of relief, she actually forgave him. His mind swam with joy as he realized he could actually trust her. Why wouldn't he be able to anyways? His eyes lingered as he tried to keep eye contact with Jillian. His sister's comment made him smile, he watched as the blonde girl got up to leave the cafe and left the two other students alone.

A small silence took over the table as Sean stared into the golden eyes that danced with joy. A small smile made it's way to his lips as he thought about having Jillian around again. He watched as Jillian leaned across the table, his blue eyes looked up at her and he quickly felt the warmth that was pressed against his lips. His eyes automatically closed, he enjoyed the soft touch of her lips against his.

occ; sorry major shit post. Its really hard to write as sean
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Jillian opened her eyes and pulled away from Sean, overcome with embarrassment for the impulsive action. She shyly looked downwards at the table, her mind racing a million miles an hour ass eh realizes exactly what she just did. Her cheeks heated up quickly as a blush crept its way onto her features.

"I-I'm sorry, I dunno what I was thinking," She bit her lip.

Jillian didn't exactly regret the decision, in fact, she was glad she made it. She just had no idea how Sean would react to something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)   The Unexpected Reunion (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Reunion (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next