Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Reunion [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

Reunion [solo] Empty
PostSubject: Reunion [solo]   Reunion [solo] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 pm

ooc; Please read this first! https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net/t2782-paige-s-letters Or ya know, you don't have to.

Sean placed his water cup down and slumped down onto the couch, a long tired sigh escaped his lips as he rested his head against the cushion and closed his eyes. A break was needed after the past couple months, chaos continued to pile on top of his mountain no matter what he did. He glanced over at his door, where a white envelope was tapped up onto the pale wood. The autumn pushed himself up and trudged over to his room, he sat down onto the neatly made bed with the letter in hand. It was obviously addressed to Sean Bender but there was no return address to see who sent it. He leaned over to his desk and picked up his letter-opener, the envelope fell open with a satisfying slice revealing a handwritten letter.

Sean,

Well, I did it. I made it to a different school. With grandma's help of course. I snuck out of the house right after Papa left for work, and I ran to her house. I told her everything that was happening, with Papa acting weird and no more school for me, so on and so forth.

Anyways, do you think we can meet up? You won't have to travel any distance trust me. Just write back and we can set it up!

Love your sister,
Paige (16)
March 24

Sean let out a relieved sigh, his sister has been writing him for the past 4 years but he never did make the effort to respond. He made his way over to his desk and placed the letter in one of the drawers with the many other letters. He kept them all for no particular reason, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Blue eyes turned around sharply when there was a knock on his door. He twisted the doorknob open, but no one was there only another letter that was placed on the ground. His fingers flipped it open quickly pulling out the letter and dropping the envelope to the ground.

Sean,

You think I would be dumb enough to write that letter?! Of course I knew you wouldn’t write back! So I decided to make it simple for you. Instead of writing each other back (cause we both know that wont happen) I made all of the plans to meet up! If you could just chill in your dorm room for a moment that would be great, I just need something to drink first.

Love your sneaky don't leave me again or I'll hurt you sister,
Paige (16)
March 24

P.S. Look up you idiot.

His blue eyes gazed around the room until they rested on a someone in the kitchen, blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and her blue eyes shown bright with excitement. She was putting away the orange juice and quickly turned around to pick up her glass meeting Sean’s gaze, ”Hello Sean~”

Tears ran down his cheeks as he looked over his sister for the first time since that day. She made no response to the tears and only responded in her happy tone ”I’m really sorry I came here unannounced, you see I have my reasons as to why I did it. I didn’t know if you were going to leave again, or if you would do something cra-” Sean’s arms wrapped around Paige cutting her sentence short, ”S-sean it-it’s okay now, I didn’t leave you…” Her tears left small splotches against the back of his shirt making him release his hug.

She playfully punched his chest, knocking the air slightly out of him. ”Don’t you dare leave me again.” Her voice was stern, but it still slightly wavered over the emotion of seeing him again. ”Do you know how hard it was to find you?! Why the heck did you even leave?! Do you even know what I went through when you left…?” Her light tears eventually turned into sobs as she waited for her brother's answer.

Sean stood apart from his sister, pain obviously shown in his eyes while she talked. ”I’m sorry.”

”What about my letters did you get them?”

”Yes.”

”Then why didn’t you respond?”

He paused before answering her, ”Cause I was scared I would hurt you.”

”Sean I’m not a little kid anymore. You can tell me, you’re not going to hurt me!” She wiped away the tears that threatened to fall over and looked up at her brother.

Sean let out a shaky breath at the thought of telling her about Mom, wouldn’t she be destined to hate him just as much as everyone else? This is the exact reason why he never responded. She would find out what happened, throw him aside, then his life would eventually spin off back into the hell hole it’s always been.

”Sean please…” She heard slight rumors of her brother around the town, but never believed any of them in hope he would tell her the story himself and she could give her own thought on it. ”Fine. But don’t blame me for what happened.” Paige’s eyes brightened and a small smile appeared over her face. "I've missed you~" She embraced him again and held him tighter in relief she actually found him after of these years. "I've missed you too, Paige..."

ooc: this didn't turn out as good as I hoped. Oh well, you get the jist of it.
Back to top Go down

Reunion [solo]
Page 1 of 1