Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Paige's Letters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:19 pm

These letters were all sent out within a span of 4 years. Paige started to send them out once Sean left. Also, Sean never responded in fear she will find out why he left and hurt her as well. But he did end up keeping all of these letters.

Sean,

So grandma told me to write letters to you. I don't know where you went. Papa said you had to leave and you won't be coming back. I miss you! Are you sure you will never come back home? Grandma said it wasn't your fault, but I don't know what you did. Dad won't mention you, and when I bring you up he just snaps at me. I wish you were here, I won't go into your room when you're gone, I promise.

Love your sister,
Paige (Age 12)
May 17

Last edited by Binder on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am

Sean,

I never got a reply from you, but I'm sure you're just busy. Mommas funeral was this weekend. Papa said we couldn't open the casket because she was sleeping. I miss her too.

The funeral was also the last time I got to see grandma. Papa said I can't go to her house anymore because she tells lies and can't be trusted. I didn't know she told lies. I still trust her, so I'm writing her letters too. She was telling me stories about you and the silly things you would do at her house.

I hope you're okay, respond to me so I know you're okay! :)

Love,
Paige (12)
May 22

Last edited by Binder on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Sean,

I just started summer break! Maybe we can get together and go to the beach like always!? I'm glad I'm out of school now. After you left everyone started treating me weird and looked at me funny. You remember Sheridan? My best friend? Well she said she wasn't aloud to talk to me anymore. I'm not sure what's going on. I wish you were here to protect me.

Love,
Paige (age 12)
June 20
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Sean,

I was hoping I would get a reply by now. I'm sorry I haven't mailed you in a while, I've been quite busy with 7th grade! Can you believe it?! All by myself I moved up. Most of the same people from elementary are still here, hopefully I can make friends with someone finally.

Papa has been gone mostly, he says he has lots of work to do. He said if he doesn't work as long as he does then we won't have a house. My birthday is coming up! Or shall I say our birthday ;)

Love,
Paige (12)
August 27
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Sean,

Happy birthday!! We are now 13. Dad got me a small cupcake to celebrate and a small present. It was a different birthday than normal but that's okay. I hope you had a good birthday where you are.

Love,
Paige(13)
September 10
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:25 am

Sean,

Hello again. I'm not sure why these letters are so important to me. I've told myself to stop writing because I won't get a reply, but I can't seem to. I want to know where you are. I brought you up to Papa again, he slapped me told me not to speak of the “devil”. What did you do?

Paige (13)
April 6
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 am

Sean,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written. School is going pretty good, I've made a friend. I can't wait to see you. I really do miss you.

Love,
Paige (14)
November 23
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Sean,

I went to the beach today. The sun was covered by the clouds and the blanket I had with me provided some nice warmth as I read my book. There were a brother and a sister that played in front of me, I smiled as they played,running around chasing each other with the weird objects they found on the sandy surface. It reminded me of us when we used to go to the beach.

I plan to go to Central High School next year, that's where my friends are going. School is going pretty well, I currently have all A’s and B’s.

Love,
Paige (14)
December 15

P.S. Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Sean,

Well the school is quite big. Sheridan goes here too. She said hi to me last week. I have six classes in total: Track and Field, Stagecraft, Math, English, History, and Biology. It's all quite interesting, but I can already tell Biology and Math are going to be a bit difficult.

What high school do you go to? I know I most likely won't get a reply to that question, but it's worth a try. Hopefully we can talk soon!

Love,
Paige (14)
April 14
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Sean,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We are now 15!! Can you believe it?! In one more year we get our driver's license!! Woo woo!

This time I made a cake for Papa and I, he said he enjoyed it so I'm glad. I cook a lot now, Papa seems to really enjoy my cooking.

Love,
Page (15)
September 10
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Sean,

After school I ran over to grandmas house, it's been a few years since I've seen her last and I decided today was the day. She told me about this school that helps high schoolers train with their gift, I'm going to look into it but I doubt Papa will let me go.

Love,
Paige (15)
January 22
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Sean,

Papa's getting a slightly more cranky than normal, he's been working later hours and coming home later. He doesn't really eat my food anymore, instead leaves it on the table. He won't tell me what's bugging him.

Love,
Paige (15)
May 4
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Sean,

I'm not sure what to write in these letters, life has been so boring recently. It's just school, homework, cook, eat, sleep, repeat. I've been doing a lot of exploring on my free time, roaming around the town until it's dark. Papa doesn't know, considering he's getting out of work late. There are a lot of intriguing sites around! The other day I found this really cool shop that had a ton of little knick-knacks that are quite cute. I plan to do a bit more exploring eventually.

Love,
Paige (15)
July 7
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Sean,

Papa found out I was going out adventuring after school. He was extremely upset, let's just say I'm not allowed out of the house anymore. He is trying to find a way to keep me locked indoors at all times and make me take online school. But I keep asking, ‘where are you going to find the money for online school?’. He gets really upset when I ask that, but he can't keep me locked up forever. Maybe I can just go to a different school.

Love,
Paige (16)
September 10

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paige's Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Letters   Paige's Letters Empty

Back to top Go down

Paige's Letters
Page 1 of 1