Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let's Skate {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10076

Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Thankful she was not going into shock, Leo did his best to give her an encouraging smile. Yet it didn't reach his eyes. The prefect would be fine to leave and let her take off her clothes and keep warm on her own. But the stiffness that he saw in her arms made him subject to worry. What if she filled the bathtub too high and ended up sliding into the water, then drowned because she couldn't get her head out of the water? No, he'd have her keep her clothes on just so he can make sure she doesn't die.

Carefully, he lead her to sit in the tub. With her back against the far end, the blond pushed in the stop at the front of the tub. Thus beginning to fill with warm water. The prefect perched himself at the edge of the tub and occupied his time with checking on Pepper, and staring after the door to the room. Wondering where Harrison had disappeared off to.

Aleta didn't even feel like walking back. She just wanted to lay on the ground and grumble about how her fun time was ruined. Her brother had to go and be a hero. The girl shifted her grasp on the skates as she headed back to the dorms. Her boots that she had worn there kicked at a rock as they made their way through the forest. Aleta was obviously not talkative. A sour mood filling her.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8794

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Making his way towards what he thinks is Beata, Harrison had noticed a few buildings but couldn't recognize the others. Heading deeper into Beata due to his gut telling him that there was something important there. Going through Beata the feeling and memories of snuggling in bed where it was warm begun to fill his mind. 'What the heck happened? Did I lose or something' Losing was the only reason Harrison could have thought of at the moment of why he randomly woke up at the forest, clothing tattered. Feeling his body ache he had decided to hurry up the pace to go to where he wanted to go. Although he had no clue where his gut feeling was leading him towards. Upon turning a corner he had seen a familiar, yet unfamiliar sight it was his own dorm room. The sight of the dorm had made him sigh in relief since he knew he could finally rest. Upon reaching the door he had searched around frantic for his keys to get inside. The sudden movement had made another surge of pain travel throughout his body, somewhat stunning him temporarily. He had looked around and had seen someone, seem to come close towards him although, he had dismissed it off as just a hallucination or something.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9470

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 am

Hot water filled the bathroom air with steam. She wondered why Leo insisted on sticking around but didn't argue, although it was kind of awkward. Keeping her clothes on that were already sopping wet, she stepped into the tub. The girl sat down giving a sigh of relief and letting her body relax. Where's Louis? She wondered where her brother was, wishing he was there with her.

Louis walked to the dorm, forgetting about Aleta. It was a long cold walk alone but he finally made it. A little ways ahead he saw Harrison who looked a bit lost himself. At the moment, sudden anger bubbled throughout the tall blonde as he got closer to the boy. Walking up to the side of Harrison, in complete silence he punched the student across the face, and hard. "You idiot!" He yelled angrily down to Harrison who was now on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:07 pm

The water was about half way full when Leo decided to turn it off. The thundering sound of the water pouring in was shut off with a twist of the dial. Careful to not fall into the water, the prefect resumed his spot on the edge of the bath tub. Taking his time, Leo pulled at the strings to his skates. He unlaced them slowly, giving Pepper glances back every now and again. Just to make sure she wasn't drowning herself.

Aleta's eyes widened as Louis suddenly lashed out at Harrison. His yell filled the once empty hallway. But she made no move to stop the tall student. Not that she didn't want to, it was just that Aleta hadn't been looking when the accident happened. She had no judge on whose fault it was. "Look, he helped get your sister to safety. I don't think there is a need to punch him." He had, right?
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:09 pm

After ignoring what he had called a hallucination Harrison had felt a strong surge of pain come from his face. With basically no time to react he has found himself crashing into the ground due to the punch. "Ack!" Harrison had taken a couple of seconds to cope with the agonizing pain that had suddenly happened. Recalling something that he had heard when he got punched it got him thinking. 'Who the fuck was that? What the hell did I do? Was it the time I stole the piece? When I pushed that guy? Pushed the blame to someone else during the 3rd party?' Trying to remember why someone would just punch him out of the air he had came up with things that he had done years ago but all with gifted involved. Having actually looked up he had seen this person and had absolutely no idea who is this person or why.

Not just going down like that he  had forced himself to stand up, with the pain and the slight sensation of blood with his mouth. "WHAT THE HELL!" Knowing that he really can not take him or anyone right now in a fist fight he had decided to use what little of his power her could. Raising his right hand to help concentrate he had captured and threw a piece of the air at this random person throwing them back. Knowing this was still nowhere near as painful as the punch he had taken he had an angry face on him. "I don't know who the hell you are but you shouldn't punch a random person! Ack," Having had pushed down the person he had voiced his opinion and had ended up stressing himself up more. 'I may be rude but I wouldn't just punch someone randomly for a fight!' With blazing red hair and eyes tattered clothing in winter by his dorm room, Harison had waited for this boy to answer ignoring everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:04 am

He turned to Aleta, listening what she had to say. “Ya, but he’s the one who got her into this mess by using his power on ice.” He stated angrily, looking back to Harrison. What am I doing? Did I really just punch someone? Louis couldn’t believe he actually hit a kid and soon his guilty side kicked in. “I’m sorry.” He said a bit ashamed but still pissed. Not saying another word he opened the door and walked into the dorm. The tall blonde heard water and some voices probably coming from the bathroom but didn’t want to intrude. With a sigh he slumped down on the couch waiting for his sister. If it was anyone else in that room with her, Louis would have been there in an instant but he trusted Leo, him being a prefect and all.

Louis? She perked up hearing voices outside the dorm. They almost sounded...angry. She had the sudden urge to go see her brother, being away from him like this made her feel weird. Still a bit wobbly, she attempted to get out of the tub, hoping Leo wouldn’t object.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Blue eyes snapped back to her as she made a move to get up from the tub. Instantly, Leo stood up from his seat and sat Pepper back down in the warm water. There were a plethora of reasons why she should not get up, and the prefect was just about ready to list all of them for her. His angular face was set into a scolding look. She was too weak to stand up, she was dripping wet, getting out of the water could make her could again, she didn't have any clothes to change into. There was no way he'd be letting her out of the bathroom without her at least changing into warm and dry clothes.

Aleta gave him a frown as he entered the room, following close behind. A confused look then crossed her face. A random person? Harrison knew them, didn't he? Without going towards the couch, she ducked her head into one room. Immediately seeing that it's bathroom light was off, she ducked back out. The room next door had more promise. It's bathroom light was on and she could hear the faint splashing of water. Entering, Aleta took a single step inside the door. "Leo?" She called in.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 pm

'He's the one who got her into this mess?' This guys comment had made him pause for a second trying to figure out what he had meant by that. He had seen this guy apologize had somewhat made Harrison pleased. Nowhere near pleased enough to properly calm down though, his anger and rage had still went on inside him but he knew he can't do anything much. Harrison had seen this guy open the door to his own dorm which had got him thinking. 'Wait wait wait, what? Last time I checked I was with three girls, how the hell can he open my dorm? Maybe hes dating someone, who knows' Having his fatigue back after the slight adrenaline rush he had somewhat toned down his thinking. Opening the door leading to the dorm he had seen that this indeed was his dorm. Hearing the sound of water and people he had thought that one of his dorm mates had came in and had used the washroom. Quickly realizing that it had came from his own bathroom he had his anger back for a brief moment. 'What the? Use your own? What? Is this like some sort of play?' Believing that it was one of his dorm mates he had given up hope of taking a shower since it would be just plain creepy to use someone else's bathroom.

Harrison had went back in anger only to find the man that had punched him sitting on the couch waiting. Harrison had sat in his own personal chair that he had there whenever he had wanted to sit where the dorm rooms had intersected. Looking towards this man with disgust due to the fact he still hasn't fully forgiven him and had looked him in the eye for some time. "So, what hell?" Obviously "something" happened that had caused him to punch Harrison at his door outside at winter. "I have so many questions, first off who are you? Second who is she? Third what the hell!?" Having seen someone aside from this man enter the dorm he had though that this person would have been with this man. 'Oh, how did he get the keys?'
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Louis sat on the couch and looked back to the boy who had a sudden outburst. "What do you mean who are we? Wern't you just with us when you started this whole mess?" The blonde said, starting to get a bit annoyed. What was this kid's problem? Louis didn't care, he just wanted to see Pepper. He got off the couch and followed Aleta, leaving the boy in silence. He wondered which room she was in but soon found them when she heard the girl's voice. He stood behind her waiting for the okay to enter.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:01 pm

The blond looked up after getting Pepper to sit back in the water. He stood in front of her, his blue eyes looking back at Aleta. "Yeah?" He called back, beckoning her a bit farther inside. He could see Louis lingering behind his sister, obviously worried like a good brother world be. Leo knew that he himself would be very worried had this happened to Aleta.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:34 pm

This person's comment had left Harrison confused. 'I was with them? This mess... is that why I'm like thi-OH WAIT' Harrison had stood up and had headed towards his room not caring who was there and just slipping by. He had looked up at the dresser that he had seen himself in the reflection. 'Red hair... Red eyes... Powers weak... I over did it again huh?' He had put his hand to his forehead thinking more about what had happened. Well then, if that's what happened why did he punch me?' Looking around he had seen the two people who had barged in waiting outside his dorm room. "OI! So? Who did I lose against? Don't tell me its her." Losing a fight and being forced to use everything he had was the only logical reason Harrison could have thought of that made sense. "It seems I reached my limit." He had said pointing to his eyes and looking towards the both of them waiting. "I still don't get why you punched me though." Although he couldn't remember anything about who these guys were or what happened, whenever he had reached the limit he would make sure to be out of people's reach.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:06 pm

That's it. Louis turned around, grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, and slammed him against the wall. "First of all, you didn't lose to anyone." He couldn't believe this guy. Louis didn't know if he was joking around or it was real. But it was starting to piss him off. "I punched you because you got us in this mess." He huffed.

Pepper sits awkwardly in the tub wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Leo's blue eyes landed on the figures of the brother and Harrison. A frown crossed his face as he picked up arguing among them. Leo gestured over to Pepper as he passed his sister, muttering something about making sure she stays there. The blond pushed himself between the two holding out his hands to separate them farther. [color=lightyellow]"It was an accident."He empisized, giving them both a glare. Honestly. They shouldn't be alike kids pointing a finger at the other. "If you don't mind, Louis. Your sister needs some fresh clothes. Go get some from her dorm please."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Harrison was stunned for a second as he was grabbed and slammed on to the wall due to the pain soaring through his body. 'Huh, I didn't lose to anyone... I guess that's good?' "I have got to say, its pretty impressive that you would give the vaguest of answers' Harrison had thought that this guy's explanation was quite terrible and did not inform him of anything at all. Being beaten up and punched already he had said all of these with a smirk that makes you just punch someone, since Harrison thought if he wanted to do something he would have done it already. Looking over he had seen someone familiar and not familiar and after thinking through he had guessed it was Leo who was with him with that philosopher. 'An accident? Well I guessed something happened. Wait, how did he get in? Angel Philo something right? Can he just phase through things? If so why my bathroom?' Seeing Leo just made things more complicated for Harrison. "Leo was it? I have seemed to lost my memories, what happened.' He had turned to Louis. "I have gotten nowhere from what this guy has explained."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 pm

He was still angry at Harrison but Pepper was more important. He gave a nod to Leo and walked to the lounge area of the dorm, grabbing his jacket and heading out the door.

Pepper heard some commotion outside the door and wanted to get out of the stupid tub. "This is so awkward." She mumbled, totally embarrassed.

After what seemed like ages, Louis finally arrived back to the dorm. He was so relieved that he remembered the dorm number and happened to be unlocked. While he was at Pepper's dorm, it took him ages to look through all her stuff but thankfully found what he needed. Comfy sweats, a warm long sleeved shirt, a hairbrush, and of course under garments. The tall blonde took off his boots and made his way to the bathroom. "Got clothes!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Skate {Open}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next