Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let's Skate {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10073

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:05 pm

For once, Aleta was the one leading the charge towards the lake. She pulled her brother along a bright smile adorned her face. A pair of white skates dangled by the laces from her hands. They collided with a clank as she charged forward. She wore a white sweater with a red scarf and a matching beanie on her head. It would seem odd to the others who knew her as quite a lazy person who didn't want to go out and do much. Except, as her brother would know...

Ice skating.

One of the few pleasures that the young teen enjoyed, and had not been able to do since she left for Beata. So Aleta was more than elated when they announced the was frozen over and they were allowed to skate. There was no way Aleta would pass this chance up. Her brown eyes looked back at her brother, who was barely keeping up with her sheer speed. He wore a black beanie and a black sweater with a white scarf. A pair of similar white skates where in his empty hand. Ones rented from the school.

Once at the lake side, Aleta whipped off her shoes, and slid the skates on. Only taking a moment to make sure the laces were tied snugly, before taking off onto the ice. Leaving her brother to just barely sliding his first skate on. The prefect only smiled at her eagerness, and returned to his task of putting on his skates.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8791

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Harrison had heard somewhere that the lake near the Beata freezes over and would make a decent icing rink. Sadly enough Harrison could not skate properly to save his life. Being the stubborn person that he is he had planned to over come this weakness of his, without his gift. After getting a pair of skates Harrison had went over to a place where there weren't any people to practice his skating. Having checked that no one was around that he could see, he had replaced his shoes with skates and set out to skate with big sense of confidence. The confidence that he had gotten was misplaced due to the fact he had been on the skates for roughly two seconds before falling on his face. "This is so~ annoying, who made theses?" Despite his fall he didn't give up and tried to stand up once more... to only fall down a couple of seconds later. Harrison had taken a breather which was then cut short upon the notice of a noise. The same noise you would hear from someone properly skating. Not wanting someone see him being bad at something Harrison immediately stood up... and fell back down. As much as he wanted not to be seen, he really couldn't do much so he had kept trying in hopes he could get, at least away from the skater as to not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9467

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Louis and Pepper walked to the lake, hearing news about the lake freezing. Louis rented some skates for them, and was excited to spend time with his sister. He had heard about her incident with Cayden in the forest and noticed she seemed very out of it. Did she and him have something that he didn't know about? The tall blonde looked at her as they reached the lake. "Finally here!" He huffed and his breathe filled the frosty air with steam. He loved Winter, but he his light blue jacket wasn't always the warmest. He handed the smaller pair of skates to Pepper and sat down on a nearby bench to put his own on.

Guess we aren't alone. He tied the final lace and looked up seeing Leo, his sister, and another another student he didn't recognize. "Hey Pepper! Remember when Azusa taught us how to skate? I hope I still remember it." The blonde laughed, hobbling over to the ice. He carefully stepped on, nervous if the ice would break and almost slipped but regained his balance. Louis smiled and gave a wave to Aleta and Leo, not wanting to seem rude by not saying hello.

Pepper walked next to her brother, forgetting where they were going. Oh ya, ice skating. She took her skates and sat next to Louis, putting them on in silence. Of course she noticed Leo was there but tried not to think about it. For Louis. She sighed. With all that was going on with guys and shit, she felt that she wasn't spending quality time with her brother. "How could you forget when you fell on your butt at least 100 times?" She giggled, following him to the lake.

Pepper stepped on, not as nervous as Louis and grabbed both his hands. She skated backwards slowly for a while, helping him gain his balance. Soon she let go of his hands, laughing at how he wobbled back and forth. One of their older brothers Azusa had taught them to skate and Pepper was surprised she remembered the moves. The girl continued to backwards skate gracefully, her pink scarf blew in the wind as she picked up speed, skating a figure eight.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:30 am

It was tradition to go skating every weekend with Aleta's friends, and due to this she picked up on the skill pretty fast. Her brown eyes stared out in front of herself, towards the middle of the lake. She was perched on the far side, her body tensed like a spring. Ready to release her energy. A owl hooted from a tree behind her. The spring student took off, speeding towards the middle of the lake.

Her skates gliding across the ice as it met little resistance. Pushing down, Aleta propelled herself into the air using her forward motion. One foot already off the ice, another pushing off the ice. Her two arms spread outwards like a 'T'. She twirled one and a half times before landing backwards on the same one food she pushed off of. She let herself glide backwards, past Pepper and Louis and towards her brother who was watching from the side.

Aleta stopped next to him, a bright smile on her face. "Did you see? I landed a single Axel Jump!" Her brother grinned back at her with a similar smile and nodded.

"But can you do your double flip jump?" His face changed to have a cheeky grin on it, pinching her cheek from within his gloves. With a cry of outrage made it's way out of Aleta, who skated away, calling over her shoulder.

"You know those are hard for me!"

The prefect only shook his head, and looked over the ice, waving back at Louis. His blue eyes traveled over to who he recognized as Harrison. Who looked like he was having some trouble. Pushing himself out into the ice, the prefect reached the white haired boy shortly and helped him to his feet. "Do you need some help, Harrison?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Having his butt on the floor from falling down he had seen someone come closer. Harrison had recognized this person's face, it was Leo. At the time Leo had asked the question Harrison's stubbornness had made it's appearance. "Ha, no I'm good." He had fell again after one second of falling. Athletics came naturally to Harrison, with t, which he did not like. which he did not like. Still not giving up, he had stood up and tried to just stand still. He ended up looking weird waving his hands around for balance, eventually falling again.

"Well.. I can't skate" Having partially given up and give him time to rest had had sat there. "I just don't get this, who went 'Hey you look ice. You know what would make us move through that faster? Two blades on shoes' " He had a hint of disappointment since he could not make a decent attempt at skating and before he went to Beata, he had declined doing proper lessons like his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Louis wobbled over to Leo and Harrison. "Having trouble too? I guess only girls are good at skating." He said lightly, tilting his head towards Pepper and Aleta. "I'm Louis, by the way. I don't think I've met you." The tall blonde said to Harrison, hoping it wasn't a bad time to introduce himself.

Pepper continued to skate backwards until Leo's sister skated past her. She skidded to a halt and started up again after the girl. "Hi! I think we've met before." She said a bit uncertain. "It's kinda funny watching the guys try to skate, don't ya think?" She asked in her usual sweet tone, gracefully skating next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Harrison was somewhat more displeased at the fact there were more people that had seen that he was no good at this."Ha I guess you're right about that" He had seen this other person and had no choice but to agree, since it was right. "Ah, I'm Harrison nice to meet you" 'Really glad this guy wasn't the type to laugh at this type of thing. Also glad I'm not the only one who can't skate properly. Harrison had finally gotten on the skates without falling, but then he had to tackle another problem, actually moving. Due to this he had just stood there on his skates with his hands on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Leo gave Harrison an amused smile. "Okay, point your weak foot straight forwards. Then with your primary foot push off. Make sure your primary foot is diagonal. Then bring the other foot back and continue the process. That's how I learned." The prefect demonstrated what he explaining with his own feet, letting the white haired boy get a look so he could try and replicate his efforts. At least he had gotten to standing. It had taken Leo a bit longer to actually stand on is own.

Aleta looked up at the taller girl, gloved hands behind her back as she skated along side of Pepper. A polite smile was given to the other student. "Leo can skate pretty good, maybe better than me." She paused as if considering it. "No, I'm still better. But anyways, it's pretty hard to get used to." Aleta responded passively, twirling so she was skating forwards instead of backwards.

Last edited by Splotch on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Louis watched as the prefect helped Harrison learn how to skate better. I wonder if I could be a prefect someday. It'd be so fun helping everyone. He smiled at the thought of it. He glanced over to Pepper, glad she was talking to someone. "So Leo, I heard about certain people picking fights around the school?" Louis said in a curious tone, though he knew who they were because who else would it be. The tall blonde hoped he didn't sound like a weirdo asking the question, but couldn't help but bring something up for conversation.

Pepper listened to Aleta as she talked about Leo. Both girls skated gracefully around the lake, the frostbitten air nipped at her nose. After she was done, Pepper had to ask "What's it like having a brother with a girlfriend?" The girl hoped she didn't sound intruding. "I know, it's a dumb question. But having a brother here at Beata, I can't help but worry that if he finds someone to care about, I'll be abandonment." Pepper looked at the ice bellow her. "I bet I sound super selfish." She laughed. "I guess that even though I lived with 11 brothers, none of them really cared for a lover." She sighed. Great job, now you look like a total brat.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:27 pm

As Leo watched Harrison work on beginning to move forward, he spoke openly with Louis. The prefect's voice was perfectly honest and held a soft tone to it. "To be honest, Louis." He started, sparing the other blond a quick glance. "The only people I've encountered causing problems is Jake and Maria. They wanted to fight some new kids." A sigh escaped Leo. Remembering the event rather bitterly. The prefect would rather not get is roommates into trouble. But he knew better than to not call them out on it. It was his job to keep the peace after all.

Aleta blinked at the sudden question, before a blush crossed her face. "You say that as if they..." Aleta trailed off, the point made. The empty unsaid two words being; 'had' and 'sex'. "I-I think Leo would ever..." She trailed off again, face turning a bit red at the thought. "But! Uh. I don't really mind it. If he didn't have a girlfriend, he'd be bugging me more to do things with him." A rather selfish reason not for her to mind. "I think he's happy though. Which is fine for me." Her brown eyes looked back up to Pepper, watching her with a careful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Harrison had seen the steps needed to at least do the basic and move forward. Sadly seeing and doing were two different things, so Harrison had managed to get a few feet before ultimate falling down again. 'At least I know what I'm doing this time' Because of his stubbornness he had declined any and all skating lessons. As he got up once more he had heard about people who were picking fights and immediately averted his eyes. 'Certain people picking fights. Probably me... Not going to say anything though' He had thought much about what they were saying and he knew that there was a good chance that he was part of one of the people picking fights. 'Jake and Maria huh, too bad I left before knowing whoever I fought' While he was thinking had had managed to properly push off and move forward. Although after one hurdle came, another one arose, how to turn. After trying to turn normally by stepping one's feet off he had managed to fall in a funny fashion. 'I really wish they didn't see that' "Ha I guess skating is not one of my things" He had decided to talk about something else in hopes that they would change the conversion since, he probably was part of it. Harrison had looked over to the other people who were skating nicely and had somewhat got envious.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Louis listened to what Leo said, not surprised by what her heard. He gave a nod of agreement and decided to skate. He spotted Pepper and Aleta skating alit way off and wondered if catching up to them was possible. He wasn't the best at skating, not to mention all of the cracks from previous skates slowed him down quite a bit. After a few minutes of almost falling Louis finally picked up some speed.

"Ya, I guess having a brother at your side to often could get annoying." She giggled. They skated on for a bit until she heard someone following them. "Louis? How did you catch up to us so fast?" She said with a smile, slightly slowing her stride.

"You know me, always moving fast." He said in a silly, bold tone. Though he shouldn't have pushed his luck for no more than 10 seconds later he tripped on a crack and almost fell.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to get too cocky?" Pepper laughed, slowing to a stop and looking at Louis.

"No, guess no ones ever needed to tell me that." The brother chuckled, lifting his loose hat off his face and giving a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Leo laughed and held a hand out for Harrison to take. "You can't get up so soon! You've only begun." It wouldn't be right to give up so easily. He wouldn't be able to do anything if he gave up so soon after beginning to practice. Once he was back on his skates, Leo gave him an encouraging smile. "Again."

Aleta watched the two siblings interact, an amused smile on her face. Her dark eyes looked back forward to focus on her skating. That was, until Louis took a tumble. It took her a moment to realize that he fell, but the lack of Pepper at her side made her spin around. Slowing to a stop, she stood a distance away, waiting for the two siblings to get back to her.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:29 pm

'Tsk, he's right' Being stubborn and all he would try and do everything with full power, only to fail. He had only started but his 'pride' was getting the best of him. He had looked ahead whilst trying to get up and had seen the other two people who were with them. "Wow" Seeing the other two skate well kinda inspired and dampened his spirit at the same time. 'Yes, one more time' Listening to Leo who was trying to help him skate he had slowed down his pace. He had then managed to get on his feet and skate forward... only forward. He had looked around and had seen the nice view of the frozen lake, which was very pretty. "Say, where did you learn to skate?" He had directed the question to no-one in particular since he could not turn his body and risk falling down once more.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Louis regained his balance and they were off again. He followed Pepper, as always until they skates by Aleta once more. "So, you're Leo's sister?" He asked, not ever trully saying hello. "I'm Louis. I don't think we ever properly met." He smiled and tried to keep his footing. She seemed pretty nice, the fact that Pepper and her didn't seem bothered by eacothers presence.

Pepper skated a little ways infront of Louis, happy Aleta stopped for them. Maybe everyone at this school isn't a total dick after all. She though optimistically. The girl was glad Louis was making conversation, him usually being the shy one. But she couldn't help wonder if there were hidden feelings behind his doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Skate {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Skate {Open}   Let's Skate {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Skate {Open}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next