Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Day After the Infirmary Formal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8753

The Day After the Infirmary Formal Empty
PostSubject: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:25 pm

He sat in his chair, a hand under his shirt and to his chest, deep ragged breaths coming through as green waves pulsed over his torso, visible under the fabric. The other hand was looking through a file, thumbing through as best he could as he read through. Madison Morse, Nicola Kresnik. When the breaths faded in a smooth pop, calming into a certain normalcy, he coughed it away into the hand he withdrew from under his shirt, putting checkmarks in the date-box for each person. Check, check. Madison had gone for a walk after pleading for hours, the others having left.

Food still was out on the table, chip bags strewn out, and he had meant to clean it. His lungs kept him confined to the chair, however, and he decided to use his immobility wisely, pushing his condition behind him. It had gotten worse, yes, but his power had gotten better. No matter what, he could still heal it as good as ever. His lungs felt light, but sweet.

The boy stood up at his desk, coughing again into his fist, and with a groan, made his way over to the beds. They were messy, having been occupied through the night, and began to make them, conscious that the nurse would return the next day. This place had to be spotless.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Sophia walked along the path to the infirmary. She decided to pay a visit to the Infirmary to see Logan. The two of them hadn't really talked in a while, and she didn't see him at the formal the other night. She supposed it was because he was working or something. She frowned at the thought. She would have liked to have seen him there, maybe even have danced with him if Preston would have let her. Oh well.. The formal was in the past now, and she was getting to see her friend.

The spring girl pushed the door open to the infirmary walking inside slightly, spotting her roommate making some beds. "Need any help?" She offered. She wasn't just going to stand here and let him do it all by himself if they talked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Those doors were mighty silent, and it seemed like whenever Logan looked down, someone would be there when he looked back up. He flinched, the jump-back visible in the twitch of the mop handle, and he fell back onto his other book. "Oh, hey," he said, and when she offered to help, an idea came across his head. He pushed the mop to her, letting the handle fall into her gloves, and plopped down on the bed with a grin. "Yeah, sure. I'll just take a nap here while you do that." He let out a convincing yawn, a real yawn. He was pretty tired for a Sunday afternoon...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Sophia let out a huff. "I said I would help, not do the whole thing myself." She was tempted to let the mop fall to the floor with a clatter but decided against it. She let out a small hum, "Or I could just destroy the mop, leaving dust everywhere, and leave, leaving you with more of a mess than you started with. Thats the other kind of help I can offer." She said leaning on the mop slightly, as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:49 pm

"You really going to march up in here and destroy my mop?" He gave a dry smirk and stretched, getting back up with another widemouthed yawn. "Fine, give it back." He murmured. "There's another in the closet." Of course, he could have went to get the other one for himself, but hey, the one she was holding was his first! Snatching it back with a sideways smile, he asked, "Aren't you curious what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Sophia stopped leaning on the mop when he went to take it back. "I was tempted to if you were going to fall asleep on me. I'm not that boring." She took her weight off the mop before he could take it out from under her. "And it just looks like a party happened here. Nothing really to be curious about. Though why here of all places is what I'm curious about." She said as she walked over to the closet to get the other mop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:30 pm

"You're no fun." Logan began to sweep, in exaggerated brushstrokes, like an extra on a musical. He wasn't even sure what he was sweeping. Trying to play cool, giving a small laugh before speaking again, he said, "So, heh, who did you go to the formal with?" Eye contact couldn't have been more far apart, and he made a conscious effort to look at the ceiling conspicuously. If it was going to be awkward, he preferred steering into the skid.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:23 pm

She looked up from her cleaning process, and at him. He wasn't even looking at her. She looked back down and returned to her work. "I went with Preston, cause he asked me." She said sort of implying that if Logan had asked her first, she would have gone with him. "It was a fun evening." She stated, continuing on wither her work trying not to let it become awkward for herself, though he might find it awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:57 pm

"Hm." Preston. He was that guy Logan had never seen, that guy he sometimes heard was around. 'Why is the cup out?' 'Oh, Preston was here this morning.' He was the voice in the other room as he did homework trying to make himself unseen, the mythical guy Sophia was fooling around with. While Logan and Sophia had no commitment, and he wasn't even sure it even bothered him, the name still turned his mouth to a stone frown. Perhaps it was that he was on the lower side of things.

"It sounded fun," he said distantly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Sophia had no commitment with anyone. She probably wouldn't for a while. A while meaning a long time in her book, but ya never know what the future holds. Though as long as she could help it, she wasn't going to get with anyone aside from having fun. "I'm sure what ever happened here was fun too. It seems like it anyway." She may have stated she wasn't curious earlier, but she was kind of curious now. She couldn't help but wonder who all was here, and what they did, though she wasn't going to ask at the moment. She glanced over to him for a moment, and then let her gaze return to whatever she was doing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:17 pm

"Nah." He seemed to snap out of it, quick to spring like he naturally was. He gave a short cough and leaned on the mop. "We just talked a little. Drank a little. We all didn't have dates, I didn't even know some of the people." The mop suddenly slipped out from under him, and Logan found himself falling, landing on the wet floor that it had accumulated. "Ah shit!" An utterance as he was falling down, a little too high-pitched than he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Sophia was about to say drinking sounded nice at the moment, but her thought disappeared quickly when she saw Logan fall. She quickly dropped her mop, and carefully raced over to him so she wouldn't fall on top of him. "Are you alright?" She asked concern laced in her voice, and was apparent in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:28 pm

"Yeah..." Logan was the best at being clumsy in front of women, and when he tried to get up, he almost slipped again, grabbing onto Sophia's shoulder out of instinct. He laughed wryly. "Let's put the mops away..." It seemed they had done what they meant to do, the few stains from dip and such cleaned fine. His back was cold, half his shirt soaked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:47 pm

"That is a good idea," She said taking both mops and putting them away, once Logan was capable of standing on his on. "I think it would be a good idea to change out of your shirt if you have a spare one." She shifted, and looked back towards her roommate. "Also got any drinks still? I could use one." Sophie said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 pm

"We've got some extra hospital garb in the back." He began walking, pointing to his desk and peering over his shoulder. "There is a lot more in the minifridge under there, help yourself." He didn't know what to do with it all anyway, and didn't know why he got so much. He was becoming quite the alcoholic...

He went into the dark backroom, taking off his shirt and tossing it on a bed with annoyance. Damn, that was embarrassing. He went to the closet, sifting through the towels, until he found a teal shirt, the top to a scrub suit. Better than nothing. It was a pretty odd color...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After the Infirmary Formal
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next