Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9253

Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Two new students had just arrived at Beata. The two students happened to be brother and sister, except they were special sort of. They were fraternal twins. Granted one person could take a good look at them and assume that they weren't related at all. They had two different hair colors, and two different eye colors. But what likeness they had was a similar face shape, and they shared their height but that was about it. Oh and their gift was another thing they shared. Which was why they were here.

The boy looked at the building before them. Unsure of where to go. This whole thing was kind of intimidating to him, new school.. new people.. all of them probably dangerous in some way. He couldn't help but miss home already, but he had Rissa with him. As long as she was there he could be strong. He wasn't totally alone here.

The boy shifted his amber gaze around a little bit taking in the sites before him. All the buildings, and some people wondering about but seemed to be paying no mind to them. His eyes returned to the building in front of them. Was that where they were supposed to go? "Hey Rissa, we go in there right?" Danny asked his sister, making sure that was the correct building. He didn't want to assume and end up in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11566

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:45 pm

"Yeah, I think so..." she muttered, unsure herself. They have never visited before. All she remembered was getting a letter about the school when Larissa and Daniel had learned about their power. That hadn't been too long ago, actually. When they arrived, she looked up at the buildings that surrounded them at the gate. There was one building that stood out among the rest, and she was sure they went there, but it was hard to tell with no one giving directions and no map to help.

With a sigh, she tucked herself into the pink scarf that wrapped around her neck to protect her from the chilling weather. Neither one of them had really expected to suddenly come to a different school. She had no idea how to react other than to stay close to her brother's side.

"I wish there was someone to show us the way..." she said, looking down at the ground to make sure her bag was where she left it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8340

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Gabriel shivered as he wandered past the entrance. Even though he was wearing his long coat and even a scarf, the cold still got to him. He noticed two people standing by the gate, a boy and a girl. He walked up to them and introduced himself. "Hello there you two! I'm Gabriel. And you must be new here." he said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Daniel blinked turning towards his sister. "Did they not give us a map or something?" Jeez.. Did they expect students to find out which building they were supposed to go in themselves? Or it was probably really obvious and he just hadn't noticed yet. Danny let out a sigh, shoving his hands in his pocket. It was pretty cold today. He let out another deep breath watching, his breath float away in front of him.

He was taken from his distraction when a friendly voice spoke. The initiate blinked, and looked over to the newcomer. The brother couldn't help but shoot him a small glare, before it was back to a neutral expression. He wasn't exactly trusting of anyone here yet. He didn't know what the others were capable of. "Daniel or Danny." He said giving only his name. Rissa would take care of this for them right?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:25 pm

The girl blinked as Gabriel showed up. She didn't even see him walk up and was taken off guard by his presence. Her reaction, though, was the opposite of Daniel's. Folding her hands in front of her, Larissa gave the boy a small smile. "Yes we are! We j..just got here, actually," she replied. "I'm Larissa. It's good to meet you!" Actually, she was a bit nervous. Being in a new place with a bunch of strangers wasn't very comforting, especially if they had powers like she and her brother. There were a couple of times in her life where she'd been told her power was dangerous. If all the others were like that, she was kind of scared.

The look on her face quickly turned confused as her mind switched back to their predicament of not knowing where to do. "Hey, um... Is there any way you could show us where to go? We don't have any idea what building is what and... I don't want to walk into the wrong place..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Gabe nodded. "Yeah definitely. I'm fairly new here myself. America's a drastic change from home. But I really like it here." He said smiling. "My only issue with this place is that the didn't really give us maps to show us around." he said, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Daniel liked that one comment that he stated. He said it was nice here, so that generally meant that there weren't too many issues going on here. He could let a bit of his tension go, though it didn't really stop him from asking any questions. "What are the people like here?" He had to know. Could he trust them to not do anything dangerous against them? If they were anything like they were gift wise then a good many of them could be dangerous. He needed to know. Also he had the generic question of what the dorms would be like.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Larissa nodded in a agreement with a small smile. "I'm glad you like it! I.. I hope that we will too. I feel like we'll have a lot of fun, but... We've never met anyone else with powers before, so this whole thing is a little new to us," she replied, bringing her left hand to her chest. It was rolled up into a soft fist, showing a bit of timidness in her expression as her eyes fell to the ground before Daniel spoke up, getting straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm

"A lot of people are nice, although, like every school, there are people who just hate everyone. It all depends on who you meet, honestly." the Summer said, answering Daniel's question. He turned to Larissa. "Yeah, it takes some getting used to, but once you do you'll feel like you've been here for a lifetime. You're gonna love it here, I can almost guarantee it."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Danny wasn't too sure about loving it here.. He didn't really care for the fact that there were houses that students were sorted into by personality. There was a chance that he could get separated from his sister. He didn't want to deal with that just yet. After high school maybe but not quite yet. "What are the dorms like?" If they had gotten a tour then all of his questions would have been answered before them showing up for their first official day, but that didn't happen, and so they had to resort to asking questions. Or he did anyway. He glanced over to his sister, noticing that she was getting a bit timid, he reached over and gave her arm a light reassuring squeeze. They were in this together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:40 pm

"I really hope so!" she said as Daniel squeezed her arm. Breathing a small sigh of relief, she brought her hand back down and folded it into the other behind her back as she rocked back onto her heels. "So what--" she paused as her brother spoke up. He really did get straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Gabriel was a bit phased by Daniel's abruptness, but he didn't object. Some people were just like that. He shrugged. "Dorms are dorms. There's not much to say. There's four bedrooms per dorm and a little living area slash kitchen area in each dorm." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Oh so they would have separate rooms. That was going to be weird for him. He was so used to sharing a room with his sister. He let out a small sigh at the thought. He was going to miss sharing a room with her, their late night chats, and the fun times they had in a room together. He didn't really have anymore questions so he decided to stay silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:28 pm

That was surprising. For a high school, there were four bedrooms? Well, if they were co-ed, that made sense... However, Larissa was a little concerned. She looked at Daniel for a moment, saddened and a little worried at the thought of being separated from him, but she quickly turned back to Gabe and smiled. "That sounds... like fun!" she said, clapping her hands together in a sort of excitement. "It will be a new adventure, right Danny? Everything will be okay..!" Grabbing her bag off of the ground, she grabbed Daniel's hand and walked closer to Gabe. "Thank you for being so kind. Could you... Do you mind showing us where we need to go? You look like you know the place a lot better than we do."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

The boy nodded. "Of course! Come along, follow me!" he said cheerfully, turning on his heel. He began walking when he stopped. "Oh! Before I forget, I'm in Summer house, dorm 305. Come see me if you need something, or just need anyone to talk to." he added, motioning to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]   Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next