Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New dorm 103

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10449

New dorm 103 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Connor didn't know a power such as sound manipulation existed. He was puzzled as to how it worked, although he understood how Magic would get super hearing. He glanced back up at the black-haired boy, "That's an exotic power, I'm interested in how it works."
A sudden thump against the door caused Connor to jump. A book appeared in Chips hand, 'Literacy Manipulation...' Connor repeated in his head. Blue eyes grew wide as he watched the book float in the air. "Whoa! It's like me and my metal! But with books..." The two powers being so unique, and caused Connor to have many more questions, but he decided it would be best if he just waited to see them in action. "I cant wait to see what these powers can do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

New dorm 103 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Magic looked over at Connor from the corner of his eyes. "Well you can't exactly see what my gift does seeing how it it sound." The prefect said. "If you are curious about my gift then you are free to ask questions if you want." He leaned back on the counter and crossed his arms. Yeah this was a bit better than being stuck in a room all day.

Magic looked over to Chip, who was making a book float. The teen felt some slight temptation to manipulate some sound, and knock the book away from it's spot.. but that would be a bit weird for him. He hadn't exactly been acting normal lately.. He moved his eyes away from Chip, and the book, and noticed the tennis ball sitting on the coffee table.. Yeah he could mess with that. Using his gift, and creating a low frequency sound that the two other wouldn't be able to hear, Magic knocked the ball off the table.
Back to top Go down

New dorm 103
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2