Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New dorm 103

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10407

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:11 pm

Connor stood outside his new dorm, taking a deep breath before knocking. He was a bit nervous just coming out of the initiate dorms, and scolded himself for not asking more questions before he left. Finally Connor knocked on the door and waited a few moments for it to open.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 pm

The blond sat on the couch with a look of utter boredom. His blue eyes stared at the ceiling, fingers tapping periodically. It was a vein attempt to entertain himself. Luckily, he didn't have to wait too long for something to happen. A knock at the door shook the boy from his thoughts. He hadn't seen Mastin in a while, and Magic was out doing something. A trip? Or was he back from it? Chip wasn't too sure, but he was the one to open the door for Connor. He didn't say anything, only tilted his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:07 pm

The boy that answered the door had blue eyes, blond hair and a look of confusion. Connor immediately jolted out his hand to shake the boys as he started his greeting. "Hello" He said with a slight smile. "I just came from the initiate dorms and I'm supposed to be transferred to room 103 of the winter dorms. I'm Connor by the way." He knew his introductions was very quick, but he preferred it that way, he was never a fan of greetings.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Magic was laying on his bed, he had heard the door but didn't bother to get up and answer it. He was tired.. really tired.. plus he knew Chip was out there and would answer the door himself. It probably wasn't anyone important anyway.. or one of his dormmates friends.. or something he didn't care. He kind of perked up when he heard that the person at the door was knew to the winter dorms, and their new dormmate. The winter prefect stood up, and opened his door. The boy looked out, and saw Chip and Connor standing at the door, but he didn't say anything for now.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:41 pm

A new dorm mate? Oh! That's right. There was an empty dorm room. Brightening, Chip stepped out of the doorway, holding the door open as Connor walked in. "I'm Chip!" He responded with a polite smile. Once the newest resident of the Winter dorm entered into the living room, the blond closed the door slowly. Letting it close shut quietly, he turned back to watch Connor when he spotted Magic in the door frame. Eyes wide, he muttered a hello. "Hey, Magic." Now Chip wasn't exactly friends with Magic. It seemed to him that the prefect more like tolerated him than anything.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:38 pm

He walked through the open door and noticed a living room in front and a kitchen to the side for the dorm mates to share. Someone else was leaning against the door frame, the new boy looked bored, but Connor approached him anyways. "Hello, my name is Connor, I just transferred here from the initiate dorms."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Magic nodded a greeting to Chip, "I heard. I'm the winter prefect. Call me Magic." His tone sounding a bit friendly. He knew that Chip had already said his name.. Well nickname anyway. But he decided to introduce himself anyway. "Please don't play any loud music while I'm around." Giving the boy a slight warning.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Connor was already taken back by the new boys introduction. "S-sure, I don't normally play loud music anyways. But nice to meet you." Connor brought his backpack and computer bag inside and set them beside the couch. "Ok, what next?" He said giving a small shrug and a smile to the boys. He was used to being always on the move since living in New York and all, but he felt sort off rushed joining the new school.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:59 am

Chip looked back and forth between the two as Magic introduced himself. Nodding as Connor spoke, he turned to the the door which lead to the empty dorm room. "This will be your room. It's kinda empty. But it'll be up to you to personalize it." The boy strolled towards it and opened the door slowly. A thin layer of dust was situated on it. It had been a while since the last tenant was there. Backing away from the door frame, he waved Connor in before speaking. "Just drop your bags in here and come back out. We can get to know each other out here if you want." Honestly, he barely even knew Magic. So maybe it will be a learning experience for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:38 am

A small smile appeared on Magic's face at Connor's response. "Good, I don't need the pain for my ears." That statement probably just confused the poor boy. The prefect didn't know if Chip knew his gift or not.. Did Magic know Chip's gift? Mason was sure he didn't. The dorm mates never interacted much. They mostly just exchanged greetings when they saw each other but never really talked. Mason wasn't really in the mood for talking but he was going to stick around for a bit before shutting himself in his room once again. He walked over to the small kitchen area, and grabbed a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Connor walked into his new dorm tossing his stuff on the bed. So far Chip seemed nice, but Magic seemed a bit more mysterious. He was excited to make more friends at this foreign school, so he didn't see this 'get-to-know-each-other' as a bad idea. He walked out and leaned against his door frame. "Alright, what do you all want to know?" He said with a hint of friendliness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Chip frowned as Connor reappeared in the door way. What did he want to know? Well...What did someone have to do in order to 'get to know' someone? Blue eyes glanced over at Magic, who was grabbing a glass of water. With a sigh he thought to himself, 'I guess it looks like I am leading this discussion.' Strolling back to the couch where he was sitting before Connor arrived. "I guess for a starter, what power do ya' got?" Chip tossed the question the brown haired boy's way, figuring the question would be returned to he and Magic.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:15 pm

A small ball rolled in Connors fingers, and changed shapes as it went to each hand. Magic was taking sips out of a glass of water, clearly waiting for Connors answer. He looked back up at Chip, "I have metal manipulation." With a small movement of his hands the ball flew into the air, it flattened and split in half, leaving two balls floating. "I can bend any type of metal; such as steel, iron, gold, aluminum, copper, brass, you name it. I'm not so good right now, but I plan to get a lot stronger." The brown haired boy snatched the metal balls out of the air and shoved them into his pocket. "What are your guy's powers?" He said looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Magic placed down his glass of water. Gray-green eyes looked over to Connor who was messing with a metal ball that was a pretty interesting, but if you have a lack of metal then there wasn't really much you could do with it.. Even so the chances of there not being metal was low.. Hmm.. The prefect couldn't help but wonder what he would be capable of near graduation..

Mason decided to go ahead and speak up about his gift. "Sound Manipulation, or Audiokinesis. It kind of gives me super hearing which is the reason I asked you to not play loud music while I'm around." The boy said to the other two in the room. He couldn't recall if Chip knew this already or not.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Chip watched curiously as the metal mashed around in the boy's hand. There were a lot of powers out there in the world. Metal manipulation seemed like a basic one compared to Madison, who's nightmares comes to life in the darkness. Once Connor was done with his mini demonstration, the blond glanced around the room in search of a book. Normally, Chip would leave a book on the coffee table so he had one outside of his room. It looked like that was not the case today, unfortunately.

The blond paused in his search to instead watch Magic placed down his water and begin to speak. Eyebrows rising, he mused to himself. 'Well, that's why he got so far on the tournament.' He was quiet for a moment, before realizing it was his turn. Closing his eyes, Chip reached out with his senses, grabbing for the closest book around him. A thud at Chip's bedroom door caused him to open his eyes. Pouting, he gave the others a glance. "I closed my door."

Taking his time, the boy walked over to his door and opened it smoothly. The book then flew into his hands with a smack. Satisfied, he turned away from his room and returned to his spot. Chip then gave the others a smile. "Literacy Manipulation. So I can manipulate books. There's more to it though." Letting go of the book to have it float in front of him, the blond scratched the bridge of his nose nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New dorm 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dorm 103   New dorm 103 Empty

Back to top Go down

New dorm 103
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next