Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another Day [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Why her? She wouldn't believe his answer, but he was going to say it anyway. "Because I trust you." That fact was true. He did trust her with the information. He didn't exactly trust anyone else the way he trusted her. He considered Aspen, and Barry close friends but.. he felt like they shouldn't know the story. He was still going to hide his past a bit. Lamia was probably the only who would understand the past issue.. Even though he didn't exactly know hers.. He just knew that she had killed some people.. and he learned that from their argument.. Their very strange argument.

Gray-green eyes drifted up to the sky. Clouds where scattered about. The way it was arranged at the moment made it seem like it was going to rain later. The sun light only lasted for a couple seconds before it got covered up again by a cloud. He didn't really know what to say at the moment.. Maybe he should talk about the tattoo.. Yeah.. he should do that.. "I got it about a year ago.. It's the symbol for my gang.." He said softly like the clouds interested him a bit more than talking.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:33 pm

There was something that she always valued and would believe from someone: whether they trusted her or not. Her eyes widened in surprise and a small smile appeared on her face; she was fine if he didn't see it. "R-really?" Lamia whispered, taking a deep breath, unable to hide how happy she was with that answer. If there was one thing that she would decently accept herself for, it was because people could trust her with holding their troubles and hiding it. At least, that's what Kearn always told her - it was because she was so quiet and shy and didn't want anything to change that she wouldn't dare think about speaking a word about it unless the person wanted her to. "I'm g-glad..."

It wasn't that she hadn't figured that he trusted her. After everything so far, she would've been more shocked if he didn't. But, still... maybe people really did force themselves to trust her because, if anything happened, she would be the first to go. Since she was so weak... Stop being depressive right now, her mind scolded her, and Lamia's lips thinned. He wasn't really focusing on the conversation. Was she that uninteresting or was there nothing else to say? The silence this time felt different though. It wasn't awkward or anything - it was the warm kind of silence that held peace and quiet, enough to just think or enjoy everything around without having to speak words. Kind of like talking without saying anything. Was that what she should call it?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Magic let out a yawn. He brought his eyes down from the sky and glanced over to her taking into account what she just said. She was glad? That was new. Normally she would try and argue with him or something. It sounded like she was happy with his answer. He turned around and leaned against the railing crossing his arms over his chest loosely. "Laine has a tattoo like mine as well. Most of the members do. Laine's sits on his on his upper arm though." This time he seemed a bit more invested into the conversation.

He spoke up again. "If you are apart of the fighting group you are required to have one though.." Magic was the leader so he was required to have one. It was his idea in the first place.. But he wasn't able to get his until last year. It hurt quite a bit getting it, but it was worth it in the end. Now? He would rather hide it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Was it that weird that she agreed to the statement instead of trying to fight back? Someone putting trust in her was completely different from trying to convince her she wasn't just disposable trash or that she actually had some use. Asking someone to hide something versus trying to compliment or praise them. Two completely different things. Compliments were strange things - how do you say you're happy to receive one? Are you supposed to compliment the person who said it to you? Should you say the same thing they said or try and come up with something new on the spot? It was the main reason why she denied them, besides the fact that Lamia never really believed that those words were actually referring to her. They were always trying to emphasize something that wasn't there, that didn't exist. It should've been simple to accept: she wasn't smart, pretty, or interesting in any way - that was all there was to it.

Okay... so the entire gang had the flame tattoo. Was there anyone else to say about it? Should she just end the conversation there or try and make a joke or something? This was why you shouldn't leave her alone with someone else and have her socialize. "U-uhm..." Lamia started softly, unsure of where she was actually supposed to go with this. "Wh-why f-f-fire?" Worst attempt to continue a discussion goes to her, automatically. stupidstupidstupidstupid... what kind of question is that?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Why fire? Fire was dangerous but it also brought new life into the world after it burned stuff. It kind of gave stuff a second chance. "I choose it because fire is dangerous.. It burns a lot of things and can sometimes get out of hand.. but at the same time after it burns it gives a chance for new life. Our gang kind of gave a second chance to some people. We give children hope and tell them to stay in school.. We kind of give them a chance as well as a safe place to stay.. " He actually did think of this when he thought up the symbol despite being a bit younger. He was always a smart boy. Just never really used his brain sometimes. He would rather fight it out than anything.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:58 pm

She had thought he may have chosen it because it was cool or because he simply liked the image fire projected. Instead, she received something more philosophical, an actual reasoning behind the choice. It almost made her think about herself -- constantly trying to justify what she wound up doing with a decent basis for each and every single choice she made. "A ch-chance for n-n-new life, h-huh...?" The words that stood out to to her the most. Lamia couldn't help but wonder if he chose the image because the gang was his opportunity for a fresh start. But fire wasn't the element she would've chosen for that symbol. For her, it would've been water for sure: the attribute of rebirth, life, fertility, and pure happiness; maybe it had something to do with her growing up close to a beach, who knows? Or maybe because people found water the weaker element out of the other four...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 pm

He also choose fire for how destructive and dangerous his gang was. Water wouldn't exactly make sense for that.. He let silence fall between the two of them again. He was enjoying the kind of cool weather at the moment. There was a nice breeze and the clouds were providing frequent shade. He didn't mind the silence. He didn't like talking constantly. It wore him out. It was really peaceful at the moment and he didn't want to ruin it but it would probably get awkward soon enough. "Is there anything you would like to do before we leave to see the rest of the gang?" He asked. They still had plenty of time. Well about an hour anyway.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:27 pm

"N-no, not r-really..." Well, there were some things she wanted to do before they left but it wasn't like they couldn't wait until later. Worst of all, she didn't want to hold him back because she took too long trying to finish it. Shifting uncomfortably beside him, Magic was right - this was going to get awkward. Lamia wasn't really sure what to do: should she go first? Should she wait for him to leave and then follow? Would it be weird to do that? Way too many choices and none of them seemed right... Was there even a right answer to this? Her lips thinned, and her eyes were focused on the ground. "Wh-what a-about y-you?" Of course, the best way to fix a problem is to ask the same question someone asked you. You idiot...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Magic shrugged. He didn't really know what to do. "I asked you because I figured there might have been something you wanted to do. If you let me choose then it will be movies, and then I will most likely end up bored, and fall asleep again." Magic said. He really wanted her to choose something. He didn't want to choose everything they did.. even though he did stop at the park for her yesterday. But that was yesterday. He wanted to let her choose because for the rest of the day they would be doing what he wanted.. Also he would be putting her in a kind of uncomfortable situation by being around so many people.. Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 pm

What she wanted to do? Oh, god, funny joke. If anyone asked her she wanted to do, she didn't want to answer because it was something really silly and dumb and nobody would understand because she was really weird; were they considered weird? Lamia suddenly found herself interested in the building somewhere over there and started twirling a lock of hair with one of her fingers, trying to avoid the subject. Would he mind if she didn't answer? That's kind of selfish... It wouldn't be right if she didn't at least say something verbally. Taking a deep breath, Lamia softly mumbled, "U-uhm... th-there i-isn't a-anything important th-th-that I w-want to do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 pm

"What is it then? Cause I can't think of anything at all.." He stated to the girl. He did have a small idea but he really wanted to know what she wanted to do. She seemed to have something in mind, even though she tried to pass it off as not important. His gray-green eyes focused on the ground in front of him. He was actually observing the room again, trying to memorize stuff for no reason. This time he was just observing the difference in the floor between the balcony, and their hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 pm

"N-no, i-it's f-f-fine," Lamia was quick to say, shaking her head feverishly before looking up at him with a sheepish, fleeting glance but it almost seemed like he was getting tired of her constant back and forth inability to decide for herself. She couldn't trust herself for a reason to make a decision. Everything she chose always wound up going wrong; it happened every single time, so who was to say this time was going to be any different. Softly, she admitted, "I-It wouldn't be a-any f-fun f-f-for you... Th-that wouldn't b-b-be fair." And also, it was kind of lame. She wasn't even sure she had the proper materials to do so. She shouldn't have even tried to mention anything. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Magic let out a sigh.. There was no way he was going to get her to decide on something was there? He looked down at his feet which where bare at the moment seeing how they haven't left the room. He didn't really know what to do.. He didn't want to bore her with watching a movie while they waited, but there wasn't really anything fun he could think of. He really wasn't a fun person. "I'm just gonna go watch a movie then..." He said, not wanting to have a back and forth about what they should do.

The winter student walked inside, and flopped down on a couch. Kind of taking up a lot of space he figured Lamia would do something else like read or something. With the remote and hand, Mason turned on the tv, and looked through the channels and found an older movie from his childhood. It was a old superhero movie and it was a little bit into the movie, but there was still plenty left. "You can call me Mason here by the way. You don't have to if you don't want to though." He called out to the winter girl.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Everything she chose always went wrong, right? This also included when she refused to make a decision. There wasn't a single thing she could do right, nothing at all. It always went downhill and made people really want to get rid of her as soon as possible; or at the very least, avoid her. Lamia knew she wasn't a very enjoyable person to be around, let alone interesting. It was exactly why someone like Barry or Aspen would've been better to take on this trip - she didn't know how to do anything. A really boring piece of trash that people threw away the moment they found it not as fun as they would've originally assumed. You should've taken someone else... It's not right if you tried to cater to my needs. Magic was constantly adjusting himself to fit in with her own lack of independence, and she didn't want to force it on him. But who could change a personality? Taking a deep breath, Lamia followed him in, grabbing a book from her bags.

She sat down on the edge of her bed, her legs swinging back and forth as she hummed a small tune. Just as she was about to open it and start reading, Magic asked her that she could call him by his real name. Somehow, Lamia really didn't want to. It was more like she was accustomed to using "Magic" instead of "Mason", and it seemed like it would change the way they interacted. Didn't he change his name because it held bad memories or something? She bit her lip, the melody ceasing, and her hands rested on the flat surface of the cover. "I-I w-wouldn't mind.... d-do you w-want me to th-th-though?" God, he was probably getting tired of this; but honestly, Lamia only asked this time to make sure he was completely fine with it. If it accidentally triggered trauma or anything, she didn't want to have it be her fault. Even though she'd probably find some way to pin the blame on herself like every other bad thing that happened because she was just there.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Magic kept his eyes on the screen. Even though she was a bit far away, he still heard her clearly. "I don't mind either way. It's up to you. If you do end up calling me that, please keep it outside of Beata though.." He said. Kind of turning his head to the side as he spoke so that way she could hear him. Well he could always amplify his voice. Or make is sound like he was standing next to the girl. But he was pretty lazy at the moment and decided not to do so. Plus it may freak her out a little bit or be too loud. Sometimes he couldn't control his power too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next