Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10944

Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports   Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Montare began to laugh with her. ["You took a picture of her while she was sleeping? Yeah, I'm the creep." he called towards Lotte from hearing this. He listened as Kimply began to talk to Lotte. When she heard her request that her picture be deleted, Montare responded. "Can you delete mine while your at it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports   Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

"I-I'm sorry I..." Lotte looked back and forth between Montare and Kimply, blushing deeply. "I-it's just...the newspaper...and..."
Suddenly, overwhelmed by the feeling of being ganged up on, the girl booked it, running through the doors and down the hall. She would delete Kimply's picture of course, but had gone into fight or flight mode, and knew fighting could not be done against two people. Ethel ran after her, surprised. "Lotte! Come back!" she yelled. "Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11682

PostSubject: Re: Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports   Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Kimply's eyes widened. That was unexpected. "Hey! Come back!" Without thinking, she chased after the girl, pushing open the door and rushing down the hallway. She felt bad for hurting her feelings, and to be honest, wanted to make sure the girl deleted that photo. "I'm sorry! I'm sure you're a wonderful photographer and don't get upset!" She was unaware as she ran straight through Ethel, leaving Montare behind and alone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports   Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Ethel fell as she was trampeled by Kimply. To the alive girl, she just ran without a worry, but to Ethel, she practically ran over Ethel. Real world physics still applied to Ethel, and nothing ever went through her. The ghost longed for that type of stuff to happen, however. "Ow..." she murmured, but got up to at least stay in good proximity to Lotte.

Lotte quickly turned into the lady's room, bringing the camera to her face and hitting the little trash can button on the side as she brought up her recent pictures. She was panting, forced to run so long. She did not even know the others were chasing her, with her head start putting her out of earshot of Kimply. The blood pounding in her ears didn't help much.

Lotte looked at her reflection in the mirror as she stood propped against the wall. She looked like she just ran a marathon. She was in as much shape as a fat senior citizen, but she didn't prefer exercise very much. She relied on her metabolism and natural lack of eating to make her appear as thin as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports   Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrupting Kimply's Nap and other Dangerous Sports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2