Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What Classes Are You Taking?

Go down 
+2
Echo
Crystal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9757

What Classes Are You Taking? Empty
PostSubject: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am

So school is starting (or started... sorry Splotch) and we all have our classes, right? (Except Fal, he's a loser.) My question is, what are you guys taking this year/semester/quarter? How excited are you for them? Do you think they will be difficult or easy?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

Everyone takes the same core classes I'm in art studio, German and Personal Fitness are my electives~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 am

I will be taking (so far) Irish Literature and German I. I am excited for both, but I'm nervous about Irish Literature slightly due to the size of the three text books required.

I still have to find one more class, probably one that fills my history requirement.

Orrrr I can decide to completely not do those at all things and take a program so I have my AA degree in psychology and not just an AA degree.

College is harrrrd

Also, Crys:: once you enter the college level of school, there isn't "core" classes like in Middle School -- High School. You go by credits, so you still need to take a math course, but you don't have to every quarter. Same with science and English, and even when you do you can take different types of courses of them.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 am

;-; Do you know how much I hate myself for the classes I chose?

AP Biology, AP European History, English Accelerated II (technically AP-credit), Algebra II/Trigonometry Accelerated (technically AP-credit; yes, I suck at math so I'm not a Pre-Calc student QQ), Spanish II, Chemistry (have to take at the same time to take AP Bio), and Badminton (my only free class. gg)
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:06 am

Echo wrote:
;-; Do you know how much I hate myself for the classes I chose?

AP Biology, AP European History, English Accelerated II (technically AP-credit), Algebra II/Trigonometry Accelerated (technically AP-credit; yes, I suck at math so I'm not a Pre-Calc student QQ), Spanish II, Chemistry (have to take at the same time to take AP Bio), and Badminton (my only free class. gg)

I cry for you
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9631

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Statistics, Political Science, Psychology, and Piano. yey.
I'll spare ya'll the numbers and units and details, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10049

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I take Honers English, AP Human Geography, Graphic Design II, Manadarin Chinese, Geometry, and Biology.

I hate math and science, so I don't take accelerated classes for those. Yeah school started already. ;A; Second week in. Also I switched schools, so I barely know anyone, and the school I go to is way more strict than what I'm used to. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but its still hard.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'll be laughing at all of you during winter break when I get a month off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11686

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Me too Splotch 8D

All of my classes go towards my major so...

Basic Conducting, Advance Instrumental Methods, Music Business, American Music History, Wind Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Brass Ensemble, Orchestration, and Private Lessons. 17 hours total.

Lots of classes, lots of work. But I'm excited for everything except for music business and music history ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Ew Shad a band neeeeeeeeeeeerd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Classes Are You Taking?   What Classes Are You Taking? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Classes Are You Taking?
Page 1 of 1