Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

After Classes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Xavier sighed as he and his brother left classes, though Xander had taken off to try and hit on Amber some more or prank someone. He knew Amber would come first.
He leaned against the wall and looked at the ground. He hated the tight schedule, being more of a carefree spirit. He wanted some seriousness in his life, so he thought, but not this much. Perhaps it would be nice if he and his brother ran a prank group or shop, or if they were comedians. Then it'd be fun work, but this...
He almost wanted to grow a little so he could run in longer strides, all the way out to the forest to escape it all, at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Roxie huffed as she strolled down the hallway, shaking her head slightly. She was tired and just wanted to sleep, but nope. She had stupid classes to go to. Her attention shifted around the hallway as she went down, brushing a lock of blonde hair from her face. She wish she was back at home; at least she could be locked up in her room all day instead of dealing with people, but...She supposed it did beat being lonely; most cause the people here wouldn't be as cruel as the ones she had hung out with...Kids she had been foolish enough to trust.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Xavier was surprised to hear footsteps approach him after the wave of students had gone. He looked up to see the pretty blond, and stood a little straighter, but she looked aggravated. "Are...you okay?" he dared to ask.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Roxie came to a stop when she heard somebody speak up, and turned to glance at him with a small huff. "I'm...Fine," she said as she raised an eyebrow. His spiky green hair took her by surprise; having not seen anybody with hair like that. She figured he had dyed it but...Who the hell dyed their hair green? "I'm just mulling over stupid choices I made in the past." She shrugged softly, shaking her head. "Stupid things; nothing you probably care about."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Xavier chuckled. "No, I care. I've made lots of stupid mistakes. My brother and I still do stupid stuff, but we try to make as few of them become mistakes as we can." He got away from the wall and stood. "I'm Xavier." Might as well try to make friends before he and Xander start pranking everyone willy-nilly. So far, they'd done a few pranks, but a lot of them hadn't worked. Xander would get desperate.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:47 pm

"Stupid mistakes like that hair color?" Roxie retorted, but there was a grin on her lips and a glint in her eyes as she spoke; clearly showing the joking tone in her voice. But seriously; who dyes their hair green? "But...I suppose you are right. Anyways, its nice to meet you, Xavier; my name is Roxie."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Xavier laughed a bit. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, the hair was just for fun. We wanted to stand out a little, and that's our favorite color- light green." He chuckled a bit more at another thought: "You should have seen us when we got it died and it came out this weird blue-green color."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm

There was a smirk on Roxie's face as she stared at Xavier; trying to picture himself with it. Her amber eyes glinted as she chuckled, shaking her head. "That sounds...Interesting but I suppose it does work; I doubt anybody else would be insane enough to dye it that color!"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Xavier smirked. "Yeah, we're pretty wild. You should see him trying to prank others right now. He's going way overboard trying to do something." He almost pitied his brother so much that he wanted to fall for one of them, on purpose of course. That or he'd hide his prank notebook and try to get him to talk to Amber or something.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Pranks? Now that caught Roxie's attention. She had gotten in to all sorts of trouble back in New York due to hanging with the wrong kids, but she had always enjoyed pulling pranks and messing with people. "Oh? What kind of pranks do you guys pull?" Lucky for Roxie; her power could let her mess with people quite the bit if she had enough energy to do so, but she tended to try not to use it as it always wore her out.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

"Lots of different kinds," Xavier replied. "I can grow and my brother can shrink, so we can do lots of crazy stuff. He shrunk and lock-picked our cousin's diary so we could scare her better."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Growing and shrinking? She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him, chuckling softly. "Reading somebody's diary? Now that is just mean," she teased lightly as she shifted from foot to foot. "I used to mess with people sometimes; but my powers revolve around messing with technology. Its pretty fun to hack vending-machines to get myself free stuff thought," she said with a soft shrug. She had gotten herself a ton of free sodas with her power; and she found another use of hacking certain machines but...She tried not to think doing that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 am

Xavier shrugged. "Yeah, that was low, but she kept avoiding our traps. We had to find something to do to her." He then took a deep breath in and out. "Getting free stuff must be nice. Xander used to do that to test his power out now and then, but it turns out a six-centimeter guy can't lift up a soda can very well. But stuffed animals from claw machines is a different story, for both of us!" If he could grow just enough without destroying everything, he could get an arm into the machine and pluck out some toys from claw machines. Perhaps that would be a date idea, he told himself- to an old arcade or something, if there was one Rosebury.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:16 am

"It does have it perks; at least when you aren't being caught doing it," Roxie said with a smirk as she gazed at Xavier. The ability to change sizes...it seemed like an odd gift; but she supposed it also had perks. Her gift was limited to whatever technology she had around; so if she was stuck in a place with nothing electronic around she was a bit screwed when it came to using it but a gift like that; they could use it about anywhere! "But I do suppose every gift have their ups and downs."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Xavier smiled. "Pretty much everything does. You can't really help it most times, but whatever." He thought for a moment before lighting up. "Hey, you wanna cause a little trouble? If we can't find anything here, we can head to Rosebury!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes Empty

Back to top Go down

After Classes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next