Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9144

Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:08 pm

... With homework to do all evening.

Sitting with her body splayed out horizontally on one of the couches within the student lounge, a text book in her lap, as well as a sketch pad. Luckily, the homework she had received was completed, and so now she was left to her own will. The drawing she had gone to working on included what looked like a puppy, one of a husky. A pack of colored pencils were sitting in the crevice formed between her torso and legs that had been created by her position, and one was in her hand. It was only her second day at Beata, and she'd gotten pretty comfortable. Still avoiding people as she could though, but when she had been confronted, which was only basically once, she'd be open. Well, unless she was called to answer... Then she'd stay shutted up. Really though, otherwise then what she looked like now, it seemed that the only way she really expressed her gift was in the form of a husky. Speaking of which, now that she had finished her picture, Mikyla truly wanted to take a nap... But it'd be a lot more comfortable when she'd fit in the couch better.

Shoving her things into her bag, once everything was concealed and she was sure of no one being around, the brown-haired girl had taken to the quick process of shifting. Once comfortable, well, it was pretty obvious. The now-husky girl had curled up in the corner of the couch she had been resting in, watching what boring news there was on the television screen at the moment. In all honesty, she hoped to make some friends.. But an onslaught of students wouldn't be something she'd be looking forward to if it came down to that.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10186

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Of course another similar breed of dog showing up at this moment is probably the least you would expect on such a casual day of boring news channels.

A fluffy alaskan malamute puppy suddenly scampered over to the side of the couch, wagging its tail furiously and barking a few times at the girl in the form of a dog. Nearby, Ken came running quickly through the room. "H-hang on Seven!" He shouted, hoping his dog wasn't disrupting anyone. But of course he was. "Seven" perked his ears and glanced briefly at Ken before wagging his tail even faster and leaping on the couch, barking at his owner in a playful manner. Ken slowed to a stop, struggling to catch his breath as he leaned over to hook Seven's collar--which had slipped off while on a walk--back onto the pup's neck. Only then did he notice the husky on the opposite side of the couch. The Autumn's eyes widened slightly, wondering if it was a student or just a random dog waiting for its owner.
Hoping for the latter so that he wasn't just talking to a dog who had no idea what he was saying, Ken smiled and waved. "Hello."

Ooc: Oh god I have to get into my roleplaying mode. I thought I was prepared for this o-o
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:52 pm

OOC: I know how that feels.

IC;

Having almost dozed off, the sight of the malamute puppy had caught her attention. Even with the large television running Mikyla could still here the exhausted voice of another student. Her own tail wagged slightly, and with the thought of reaching for the young dog it had been halted by who she assumed was the small dogs' owner. Oh, right. She was still a dog. Awkward, it was... Mikyla had noticed the widening eyes of his, and she honestly didn't blame them. It was hard to tell who was a student and who wasn't when there were those with transformation as a gift.

Hopping off the couch, the student hid for a moment to transform back into her natural state, she always found it a bit odd to transform in front of someone. Now at her full right and a less awkward appearance, it was time to make some introductions. Hi. Sorry, I just find it weird to shift in front of others... but your dog, Seven, is really cute. Ramble, ramble, ramble. That's all she kind of did at times. Pausing to quickly scratch the back of her neck, a sheepish smile was on her face. Mikyla had honestly no idea what to really do, but tug at her uniform collar.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Ken blinked in wonder, but just put on another small, friendly-looking smile. "It's understandable. And thank you, I'm sure he appreciates the compliment." He responded with a small chuckle as Seven lolled his tongue out and stared at Mikayla in curiosity; probably still processing the fact that a dog just transformed into a human. He didn't seem all that confused though, since he was a puppy, therefor not caring to think much about anything, and lived with Ken, who also transformed into a sort of "dog".

The other student held out a hand. "Name's Ken. Mind if I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:28 pm

A smile was pressed upon her lips as she saw the curious look of the pup, her hand extending to rub his head as she listened to what the other student said. Who wouldn't enjoy a compliment? Whoever didn't, Mikyla would have to most certainly get used to. But that was just her good-hearted nature. Sweet to the soul, yes. It was funny too, to watch the young dog to just look at her with wonder.

But pulling herself back to the conversation, the smile of hers was still there as she shook his hand. Mikyla. Nice to meet you. Mikyla wasn't one for first-time introductions. She sucked at them. But otherwise, hey. It was a breeze to hang out with her. Then again, who didn't stink at that? Despite her not knowing what the heck to say, at least. So, have you been a student here long? The question hung in the air, an she wouldn't be very surprised with either answer.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:49 pm

"Nearly a whole year, unless you subtract the four months I was with my family." Ken replied. "I actually just got back. Brought this little rascal with me!" He snickered and patted Seven's fluffy back, who, in response, playfully snapped once at his hand then proceeded to lick it instead. The Autumn stifled a laugh and pulled his hand away, taking a little handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe the slobber off his hand. "Heh...Guess I'll be shaking hands with my left hand until I get to a sink and some soap." He joked, glancing back up at Mikyla. Seven was actually a sort of Christmas present from his father, and picked him up shortly before Ken was to head back to school.

It didn't seem like Mikyla was the best one to lead a conversation, so Ken decided to go with the classic conversation starter: "So...I'm guessing your gift is animal transformation?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:03 pm

She raised an eyebrow at his response, but got the hint that he had jokingly called the pup a rascal. Watching Sevens reaction, the Spring had let out a laugh. It was both adorable and hilarious. But then again, weren't puppies always that way? At least that was what she though. I'm fairly new, just having got here a few weeks ago. Looks like he already knows how to get a smile on someone's face. Her smile had turned to a grin, her eyes looking at Seven before hearing the question about her gift.

Which, he basically had it. The ability to morph into any animal at will. Yup. Any animal at any time. It's kind of fun, actually. Great for pranks, which I've pulled a few. Even though Mikyla didn't look like one to do such things, she loved pulling one here and there. Definitely on her siblings, who had inherited her fathers' ability to turn invisible. Invisibility was sort of common though, in her opinion. It was still a great gift to prank in, but Mikyla thought hers could bring more giggles. Who wouldn't panic at the sight of a grizzly bear in their home?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:22 pm

"Sure sounds fun. I've gotten myself banned from a store or two in the past from pranking the staff, to be honest." The Autumn smirked at the memories of running out of the store as the shop manager threw various harmless objects at him to get his point across. His transformation was admittedly freaky, and he would have a lot of fun scaring people shitless. However, he hadn't pulled a prank like that in a long time due to his father reminding him of the dangers of using his ability like that. Sure, people would flip out and get scared out of their mind--probably faint or something depending on the person--if they saw a bear or some large dangerous animal in their house or place of work; but Ken's transformation wasn't a normal animal. It was the kind of thing that could give the elderly and maybe some middle-aged adults heart attacks. Not to mention that if his other form was provoked, the situation could go from playful to dangerous, since he wasn't in complete 100% control of it. Mostly because it had three heads, and therefor three brains to deal with.
Luckily the people around the little town he came from knew him and his family decently well, and knew he was only messing around. The bans were only ever temporary. They always made sure not to actually hurt Ken, which could end up hurting both of them. A few months before he came to Beata, he was forced to promise his dad that he was done pranking; and he really didn't mind it. Pranking the students here could be equally as dangerous if you mess with the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Getting banned from stores for it? Seemed a little extreme, Mikyla couldn't help but feel jealous. The most she'd gotten was a tranquilizer dart to the ass and waking up later at home with no clue on what the hell had happened. But then again, it was sort of expected... Wouldn't it be? That was how things were dealt with in her hometown, at least. Her eyes couldn't help but travel to Seven again, a feeling of longing to be in her canine form appearing in the back of her mind. Shaking it away, she returned to the conversation that had been started. "Really now? Seems a little extreme." The comment did hold a bit of a mocking tone to it, an eyebrow raising yet again.

But that also brought up the question. What was his gift anyways? She had never returned the question, and before it got lost in her sea of thoughts she decided to ask. "What is your gift, then? I can't think of many to cause such a thing." Good job, Mikyla. Best way to find out why someone was at this school in the first place. Weren't they there because they needed to strengthen their gifts or something? Because when her parents had gotten the invitation letter, it had been awhile ago... Even though she had just shown up and accepted the invitation to enroll for the rest of her school years.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Ken paused briefly at the question. "Well, I sort of shapeshift. Like you. I only turn into one animal though, though the details are a little complicated..." He explained, looking thoughtful for a moment. He seemed to be avoiding a direct answer, not entirely sure how he would react. At this point it seemed like she wouldn't be bothered by it, especially considering the school they were in, but on more than one occasion have people asked to see what his transformation looked like, and that's what really worried him. Plus there was still a lot he wasn't sure of, so there wasn't a lot of 100% accurate details he could give. Holding back on something little seemed pointless however, and he didn't want to seem secretive. Having such a horrifying and unstable gift tended to make him a little nervous about explaining it to others. He used to be okay with it--proud of it even--but now that he's actually nearly killed someone with it...

Shaking his head to clear it, Ken just shrugged. "Basically though, I turn into what resembles Cerberus." He responded, forcing himself to seem calm and collected as before. All he had to do was avoid thinking about the accident. This girl had no idea what he had done. No one did aside from two other students. He was fine.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 am

Cerberus, eh? Wasn't that the greek mythical creature that was a canine with three heads or something? Yeah... That had to be it. Seeing that she was in a pretty cheerful mood and that no one was around them, the way her gift worked it would allow her to do such a thing. So, she took a moment to shift into the three-headed beast, and all of a sudden she was thinking three things at once. It was strange, yup yup. But it was also kind of cool. "Like this?" She asked, hoping for some confirmation that she got it right. Which she most likely did, greek mythology was something she enjoyed and knew pretty well. But even if she didn't get it right, this was most likely pretty damn close. But seeing that the three-minds at once thing was driving her near insane, she took a moment to turn back into her canine form. Yeah, not something really good, but hey. It would make things a little less awkward then being a three-headed dog.

Leaping back up onto the long couch, she re-curled up to how she was laying once before. If he left now, oh well. The least he could do was sit, and seeing that it was most likely that most students were elsewhere, they'd be fine. Unless someone decided to barge in... And if they did, it would then become awkward.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Ken blinked, shocked briefly that she could turn into something similar. He smiled as she turned back into a dog, figuring she probably wasn't used to dealing with three trains of thought at once. Sitting down on the couch, the Autumn shrugged in response to her question. "Yeah, close enough. There's a few differences, but I don't expect you to pull it off perfectly. Or want to. Three brains is two too many." He chuckled. Seven leaped briefly into Ken's lap and tried to lick his face, in which Ken playfully pushed him off onto the couch cushion next to him. The puppy wagged its tail and leaped over his lap this time, tackling Mikyla with a happy yip.

Following a snicker from Ken was a small pull on the leash, trying to edge Seven away from he other student. "Down, Seven. You don't need to get your slobber all over another student." The Autumn huffed as if the dog would understand any of that other than his name. Ken rolled his eyes as Seven simply glanced at him before continuing to try and play-fight with Mikyla by jumping and biting at her with his tiny--yet sharp--puppy teeth.

Ooc: We actually got a new puppy around the end of November. I forgot how sharp puppy teeth are x3
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Three brains is two too many. It hurt her head just to try and understand how to comprehend it. Noticing his smile from her changing, it was just quickly shrugged off. Seeing him sit down, a small sigh of relief was released from her as she felt better now that it seemed like a student was chilling with his two dogs. Looked, mind you. "No kidding, that was not fun." A canine-sounding grunt escaped her as she continued to turn from Ken to Seven, an ear flicking. It wasn't much of a surprise to her seeing him prance over to where Mikyla was, heck. If she was a puppy who saw another canine, she'd want to play like crazy. Why wouldn't she? It was fun!

But being tackled by the small pup caught her by a surprise, her canine-like mood now appearing. But before she could play with him he had been pulled away from her... yet again. Damn. Mikyla had gotten a small bit of looking forward to playing with him a bit. "I-It's fine, really." Her tail wagged slightly as the white pup came back over to play with her, his still slightly sharp teeth messing with her. Mikyla poked him with her nose twice, before pawing at him gently. It wouldn't bug her much how rough he got, it just depended how rough she got.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Oh? He thought. Loosening his hold on the leash slightly so that Seven was free to tackle her again--which he gladly did--Ken raised an eyebrow at her. "As long as you don't hurt each other, I don't mind you playing with him. We were  in the middle of a walk, but if he's found someone to play with then I'll hang out here." However, he still kept his hand on the end of the leash, just in case. Maybe they could actually accidentally hurt each other. Or, more simply, another student could walk in and Seven could get excited and try to run off towards them. After all, they were in the lounge. People probably came here fairly often...Although he himself didn't come here a lot so he wasn't entirely sure. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ooc: I have no idea what to do with Ken now because he's just sitting there awkwardly while his dog plays with Mikyla >u<;
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:07 pm

OOC: Don't worry. :3

IC:

After a good ten minutes or so of play, one of the downsides of Mikyla's unmastered gift had begun to show. Being too involved with canine-like activities had made her think differently, and it was going to drive her insane.... Kinda. But it had ended with Seven eventually wearing out from so much play, but Mikyla still had some energy. Canine energy, that is. She had nudged the pup several times to play some more, but got no answer in return. That sort of hurt her feelings, but if he was tired she'd have to accept that. But seeing that Ken was still there, and that he hadn't played around for all she knew, a playful bark came from her. The canine-minded Kyla really, really wanted to play. Wagging her tail, her husky appearance jumped off the couch, moving back and fourth asking to play with Ken. Nope, Mikyla was not there at all.

But after calming down slightly at the sight of other students, Kyla's mind did come back to her... Somewhat. Shifting back into her human forme to rid herself of such a mindset, she had been blushing since right after she shifted. "I-I'm so sorry..." Grasping her elbows, she sat back down where she had been laying as a canine for a while. Looking downwards, she stroked Seven once before looking back over to Ken. "I didn't mean for that stuff to happen... It was weird... I'm sorry..." Yeah, the poor girl was so caught up in being embarrassed she hadn't noticed the other students walking in and out, which the feeling of eyes on her had sent a semi feeling of heat through her. Oh well... Mistakes did happen, yes? This one was a bit big to her though, it wasn't really enjoyable at the moment to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}   Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling After Classes{Into Topic - OPEN}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next