Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Tabitha was going to break something if she had to be confined to this room any longer.

The day was traveling at a snail's pace and she hadn't done much except sit on the couch and be unproductive. What's the point when she didn't have anywhere to go or do anything? Another day of being bossed around by random students or getting dark, dirty looks from others. Not that she really cared about what they thought, but her family didn't need to hear about it. She hadn't talked to anyone all day - maybe she didn't want to now.

She had reluctantly gone off the couch and into the showers when Juliette had come in. Wearing a rather casual black and white T-shirt and shorts when she came out, a towel drying her rather wet hair, Tabitha eyed the new girl with suspicion and noted the suitcase. Fuck. She had a roommate who probably wouldn't let her sit around and let a whole day be wasted.

Pulling on her smooth, invisible mask, Tabitha feigned a smile with a sugar sweet voice, "You assigned to this dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9013

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Finally making his way to his dorm, D'Angelo was anxious to meet his roommates. He hadn't gotten a chance to really talk to anyone since getting to Beata. Carrying a suitcase in his right hand and a gym bag over his left shoulder; The sixteen year old was getting tired of lugging around his belongings from one dorm to another. Normally he would just teleport to his destination, but D'Angelo had never been to his new Autumn dorm. That's how his gift works. Only being able to teleport to places he has physically been to or places that he can see within eyesight.

Arriving at the door, Taking notice that it was practically open. This meaning someone had just walked in not too long ago. The boy gently pushed it open and saw his roommates for the first time. Both being girls, one of them really young, and the other being about the same age. What nice color of hair he thought to himself about the older of the two. Wasn't everyday he saw someone with purple hair. Taking a few steps forward towards them, "Hello, nice to meet you two. My name is D'Angelo" He stood there with a smile on his face awaiting their answers.

Last edited by Bloop on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 am

Tabitha considered ignoring the new girl for awhile, knowing full well that she had no home field advantage in controlling her emotions long enough. The door had creaked open with another person coming in, and she didn't bother looking up. Nor did she move when she heard them shuffle in and give them her assistance. Instead, she had focused solely on drying her hair until it didn't have a drop of water in it and grabbed the brush inside the bathroom, almost refusing to go out...

... Until she realized that she wasn't letting her new roommates claim the couch. Tabitha forcefully opened the door and plopped down on the unoccupied cushions, untangling the knots in her hair slowly as she overheard her dormmates introduce themselves. No, she never really enjoyed socializing because most people tried to get her to submit to whatever they wanted. So she didn't bother. When Jules - or whatever she wanted to be called - addressed her, Tabitha brought her legs up and crossed them over one another with a rather indignant scowl. "Says who? You, miss 'I know everyone just from looking at them'?"

She could've been in better condition. Her hair was slightly a mess, and she had various wounds from a rather wonderful punch out with her "twin", bandages covering practically every inch of her body. The T-shirt she was wearing was so baggy that it scarcely clung to her small frame. Pinching the bridge of her nose, Tabitha debated whether it was best to simply slink into her own room and pretend these two didn't exist. "Goddamnit. Just... keep to your own sides and I won't have to kick you guys."

OOC;; Sorry I took so long. Typing posts on phone is really hard. >_<;;
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:13 pm

"Well Thanks Jules" Giving off a light smile toward the compliment. Which would soon fade away slowly as he stared at the smaller girl. She looked as if she had gotten into a fight or something. Covered in bandages helped prove that assumption. Or maybe it was something else? D'angelo thought it would be best if he didn't ask. Before asking what her name is, she had sarcastically answered Jules's question. That was a bit harsh. Heading for the bed, he gently placed his suitcase and gym bag down directly in the center of the mattress. Too lazy to unpack his stuff, he casually made his way to the couch. Stopping shortly as the younger girl plopped right down on it.

Scratching the back of his head, trying to figure out this girl. What was her deal? Maybe she was a tad bit antisocial? The question was soon answered as she warned them to keep to their sides. He walked right In front of her. "Okay look, we are going to be dormmates for a long time and I don't want it to start out like this. If you can kindly just tell me your name, I will let you be." He said looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Dark eyes flicked to her dormmates, the hint of a derisive smile on her face. Right. Of course. People enjoyed criticizing her. It was really making sense now, wasn't it? D'Angelo didn't really strike her as a kind of loser, but well... it wasn't much of a surprise either. She avoided giving her name because she never had the same identity. How ridiculous people thought that you could never lose who you are... She did. All the time. Tabitha only had a feeling that she wasn't going to get along with her roommates just because they so insisted on that. Something she didn't want to give.

A small smirk flashed across when Juliette mentioned gifts. Was there really a need to? Well, she guessed it was only the normal thing to do in a school full of misfits. Before she could open her mouth to reply, the other girl had already added on another question, except... repeated. Holding back a stream of curses that she would've loved to spit out at them, Tabitha brought her arms across her chest, crossed. "Tabitha Weiss. Illusive Appearance."
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:51 am

"See? That wasn't so hard Tabitha." D'angelo cheerfully said toward the young girl. Letting out a smile for just a few seconds as he disappeared right  in front of her. Only to reappear next to Juliette. "Teleportation is my gift. What about you Jules?" D'angelo watched as she stockpiled more and more of the nutrition bars. She either really liked them or needed to eat them for what nutritious values they brought. Picking one of them up and reading the label. Stomach letting out a slight growl as he held the bar in his hand. The boy's faced turned a slight red in embarrassment hoping it wasn't to loud that they could hear. He hadn't had time to eat anything before arriving to the dorm.

"Sooooo I'm guessing these little bars here have something in relation to your gift?" Placing the nutrition bar back down, trying to draw a connection between the two. Maybe she was a bottomless pit? It made sense to him seeing the bizarre  number of nutrition bars being brought out before him.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Yeah, cool powers. Her glare could've killed, if the other two bothered to return the look. Between the tousled hair and dark bags under her eyes, she scarcely paid attention to what the other two were doing. Absentmindedly, her hands reached for the TV remote and the screen flickered a few times before logos flashed across and numbing advertisements drowned out everything else. Tabitha didn't really care whether they thought it was rude. Not that she ever cared what others thought, because good God, humanity has lost all hope.

At the invitation, whether directed at her or not, Tabitha raised an eyebrow before giving them one of her finest scowls. "You guys go if you want. Not hungry." The words were somewhere between mocking and absolute disgust, but she didn't really know nor care. A free-spirit that didn't care what others thought. Or that's at least, how she thought about herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 pm

"Thanks!" He said cheerfully as he unwrapped the nutrition bar. Quietly munching on it. It seemed to be honey flavored or something like that. Watching as Juliette had picked up scissors and drove it directly into her hand. Eyes widened with shock at what he had saw. D'angelo cringed a little as she had removed the bloody scissors from her hand. Upon looking closely at the hand, the wound had slowly started closing itself. "Woah that's pretty neat. It's completely healed. You're like a human pin cushion." Teleporting to the bathroom and then back to Juliette; He had brought a small wash cloth for her to clean the blood off of her hand.

"Sure! That sounds great." In reply to Juliette's invitation. D'angelo hadn't noticed that the tv had turned. Turning his head watching the ongoing advertisements on screen.
"Oh come on Tabs! Come join us." Hoping to get a response from their antisocial dormmate.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Her eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare when she heard what D'angelo said. She tried to repeat the words in her head a few times just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating or just imagining it, and when it was confirmed... "What'd you just call me?" Tabitha hissed in annoyance and irritation. That had to be the most disgusting nickname she's ever gotten. Or one of the only ones. "I have an actual name." Rolling her eyes, she mumbled something incoherent under her breath before giving a brisk reply. "No." Did she have to repeat herself? She. Wasn't. Hungry. That simple. Were they deaf?
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:08 pm

"Oh believe me I won't. Just try not to do anything too brutal to yourself around me, okay? It might take me a bit to get used to that." He knew very well that she would do something like that. It was only a matter of time. Looking back over at Tabitha, her eyes glaring at what he had just said. If looks can kill D'angelo would have for sure been dead. Letting out a small grin as he stared at Tabitha. He knew very well she would respond like that. It was a bit funny to him, but he didn't want to go any further.

Letting out a small sigh, "You're right Tabitha. I apologize for that. If there is anything I can do for you let me know." D'angelo was most certain she would take that apology and just throw it out the window. "Sooo where to Jules?" He added while slowly strolling to the door.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 am

Finally, they left. That was the only thing running through Tabitha's head after the two had skipped happily around like they were a newly wed couple. Were they trying to flaunt their happiness to everyone and all of their energy? Because she didn't really appreciate. Absentmindedly grabbing the TV remote, her finger mashed a button, changing the channels until another advertisement that was just dumb, white noise came on. Nothing interesting or useful for entertainment. With an annoyed groan, she leaned her head back, kicking her feet onto the coffee table and just relaxed.

Closing her eyes, she took a whiff of air and relished in the silence. Peace and quiet at last. Might as well enjoy it until those two dummies came back from whatever they were doing. Would be even better if they never returned, but the likeliness of that was zero to none.

OOC;; I'm not posting in this topic anymore since the two left and Tabitha would be alone. >~<
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:56 am

"Oh! Okay let's get going." He said in a rushed tone as Juliette motioned him out the door. Taking one last look at their other dormmate; She was going to be a handful. Thinking to himself as he walked out of the room. Maybe she'll come around soon. He could only hope. The Autumn began thinking about the fourth member of their dorm. Hopefully they weren't as antisocial as Tabs. He wouldn't know how to handle two people like that.

"You just had to say that huh?" Glaring at Juliette playfully. The image of metal pole going right through her chest was very unsettling. His stomach would for sure respond in a negative way if that was to happen. Something like that wouldn't happen anyways. Or at least he thought so. "I could really go for some meat. Or chicken. Or both. Anything with protein." Giving out a small grin as they raced out the dorm and into the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]   New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps] Empty

Back to top Go down

New room, who dis? [For Dorm 406 Peeps]
Page 1 of 1