Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Vincent arrived at the entrance after finally convincing mom to give him enough Money, Vincent was able to get to the school. Of course he didn't tell Mom where he was going. He just said that he was going on a trip with some friends. He was only going to be here for the day. Though he didn't exactly tell Mason he was going to be here.. He was going to have to find him..

Magic happened to be doing his usual lap around the school when he was bored. When he reached back to the dorm room area is when he finished his lap. He was making his way to the entrance , when he saw a new person arrive. Wait.. the person looked kind of familiar. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. 

The person that just recently arrived looked over an saw him. "Mason!" The person called out. Magic flinched at the name. How di-..... wait Vincent.. How did Vincent get here?! 

"Vincent?! What are you doing here?" Magic exclaimed as he made his way over to his brother. 

"I came to visit you, Mason."Vincent said. Magic flinched again. At his name. Vincent gave Mason a smile. 

"Call me Magic here please.." Mason begged his younger brother. Mason.. Magic flinched again at the name.. Magic gave off a sigh. 

"Alright Magic.." Vincent said with a frown.

ooc:
This is what Vincent looks like
Spoiler:

Last edited by Coon on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Hosa hummed softly to herself as she laid sprawled out on a bench, her eyes closed as her fingers drummed on her stomach. The sunlight above felt warm on her as she relaxed, only to be disturbed by some talking. Her blue eyes flickered open as she rolled her head to the side to see two figures talking by the entrance. She wasn't able to make out all of the words, but she knew one of people. It was Magic along with somebody else but it was clear the two knew each other. She forced herself upright as she wandered toward them. "Well, who is this, Magic?" she hummed as she reached the two of them, giving Magic's brother a soft smile. She wasn't sure to expect him to be a new student or what...He didn't have any luggage so that seemed to tell her that he wasn't but then why was he here?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Mason jumped a little when he heard Hosa's voice. He hoped that Hosa hadn't heard what his name really was. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard her call him Magic. He never thought that his brother would visit him. "Hosa, this is my brother Vincent. Vincent this is my friend Hosa." He said in a monotone.

Vincent blinked at the two then let out a laugh. "Haha, there is no way he could have made any friends. Mason is too aggressive!" Vincent continued laughing at the two, then he realized what he said. "Hehe.. Opps.." Instantly he regretted calling Mason by his real name. It was on purpose and Magic could tell.

Magic clenched his fist. A growl escaped the older boy. The older brother didn't waste no time punching his younger brother, sending Vincent to the ground. "I told you not to call me that.." He growled at his brother, his fist still clenched.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Hosa raised an eyebrow as she stared at Vincent, frowning slightly. It wasn't at the fact that he had called him Mason - she had known the moment Magic had told her to call him...Well, Magic, that it was a nickname but she had never bothered to ask as she had never really cared - blame her for being an Autumn for that. What did make her frown was the fact that she called him aggressive...Where they talking about the same Magic here? Well, that was quickly answered when Magic punched his younger brother to the ground, causing Hosa to blink as she rose a hand to cover her mouth.

She quickly darted to Vincent to help him up, giving Magic a simple glare as she held out a hand for Vincent to take. "Magic...I don't exactly care what your first name is - there is a reason I never asked but I think punching your bother for calling you by it was a bit much." Her voice was soft as she talked, trying to make sure that Magic knew that she didn't really think anything less of him for doing so - just that she was sllligggghttttllly disappointed. Only slightly thought. She was sure if she had a younger sibling she would want to punch them sometimes. Something about younger siblings always being annoying or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Barry was on a light "jog," and by "jog," it was still faster than the normal human. But at least he wasn't a blur, otherwise he would've missed a stranger getting punched by Magic. He stopped and turned back towards the entrance, pulling a brand new granola bar from his pocket. At least he wasn't ravenously hungry. He walked up, laughing slightly. "What's going on here?" he asked. He turned to the girl near Magic. "Aren't you Hosa Corvina?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:37 pm

With summer coming along, the sweltering days only seemed to get worse as everything seemed to be gripped tightly and Lamia couldn't imagine how much worse the heat could get. Every breeze that came by nipped a crisp air at her neck, blowing away the tiny beads that clung to her forehead. She had bags of groceries in both hands as she made her way down the road to Beata's iron gates, away from the glass doors of the General Store... and the dark alley beside it. It looked innocent at first glance. Tea bags, styrofoam cups of instant ramen noodles, some bottles of water, ranch, and a couple cobs of corn. What else was in there though, was something she hoped nobody noticed. It was simply two bottles of alcohol, tucked safely under everything else, but every clink of glass made her heart jump a couple beats ahead.

It wasn't long before the entrance of the brick pathway loomed in front of her, a few birds tweeting a simple song as she walked, and the Winter hadn't expected anyone to be there.

Four people...? One was the Autumn Prefect, Hosa. The other was Magic. The last two, she couldn't recognize, and the only thing that honestly distinguished them at the moment was that one was on the ground after being hit by something and the other had a granola bar.

Lamia felt her entire body shrink as her eyes flitted around nervously, trying to find a way to get past the others without them noticing. Goddamn, her luck was terrible. Biting the bottom of her lip, her fingers clenched more strongly around the bags to find some kind of comfort as she took a deep breath. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it, deciding against making any sort of attempt to join in on this. It would be better if she didn't anyway...

Hopefully Magic would let her walk by and respect her wishes. Probably not, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Magic gave off another growl in response to what Hosa had said, and turned away from the two. "He deserved every bit of it. He is an asshole and called me that on purpose even when I told him not too, not to mention the worse things it could have caused by calling me that..." He said the last part in a soft tone. Something had caught Magic's ears for a moment. It sounded like glass clinking? When he had turned away from two thats when he noticed Lamia with a brown bag in her hand. He gave her a small glare, and then a small wave, not really want to drag her into this. Honestly he was hoping no one would have showed up, but that didn't really work seeing how it was the entrance. Magic crossed his arms and ignored Barry, Vincent would probably say something.

Vincet stood up with the help of Hosa. "Geez Bro.. Love you too." Vincent said with a sigh. He looked over at Hosa, "It was nice to be helped by such a pretty lady." He said to Hosa with a smile. A neutral looked returned to Vincent's face once Barry had shown up. "Nothing much, just my asshole of a brother punching me in the face.. No big deal." Thats when Vincent had noticed Magic's small wave at Lamia. A sly smile appeared on Vincent's face and he walked over to his brother and rested and arm on Magic' shoulder. "She is quite pretty. Is she your girlfriend?" Vincent asked. He felt Magic tense up, and moved away before the Winter student could choke him to death.

Magic was just about to punch his brother again when he asked the question about Lamia, but he moved away just in time, and Magic didn't swing. He just glared at his brother. "No, she is not." He said with another growl.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Hosa listened to Magic as he complained about his brother, her expression hard to read. She was sure it had been a slip of the tounge for Vincent to call Magic his real name but held her tounge as Vicente go to his feet. She rolled her eyes when he called her pretty, and her attention was drawn to Barry as he asked about who she was. She raised an eyebrow as she studied him, before noticing the orange marking on his uniform as an Autumn. Ah, that made sense of how he knew her but she also figured that she was well known for what happened in the year prior tournament. "I see my reputation precedes me." However, her attention was robbed from Barry when Vincent inquired about Magic's 'girlfriend,' frowning when Vincent retreated in case of Magic swing for him, wondering what had Magic so relied up. If Magic was aggressive in the past like now, she thought with a soft smile that the common link she saw was only Vincent being around.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 pm

"Seems like you deserved it. From what I can tell Magic's a good judge of character." He told Vincent with an innocent shrug.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Lamia's eyes were as wide as saucers, and she felt her face redden up like a furnace. Realizing that she was practically staring, she quickly diverted her gaze to her feet, shuffling her fingers on the bag to readjust them. Ahaha... Haha... Girlfriend? How funny. God knows she wasn't worth it for anybody. Lamia nodded vacantly beside Magic. Well... More like behind him, almost as if she were hiding. The thought of being called pretty was even worse. She was anything but that. Relief washed over her, slightly at the fact that the attention was diverted away from her, but even then, her cheeks were tinted crimson red.

"I... U-uh... J-just..." She couldn't decide what to say. It was extremely quiet, and sounded like a whisper that could never be heard in the buzz of a crowd. "H-he's a-a... friend."

For a second, she thought about saying more. Introducing herself and being friendly. After all, it was sort of rude to not say anything like that. Instead, her arms clung closely to her sides, hugging them around her chest as she felt herself trying to melt into the ground. Her fists were clenched even more tightly around the bag that her knuckles were white, and the Winter was just trying to find out what to say next. Why did Magic glare at her anyway?

Maybe she was just unwanted around here... There was already enough trouble after all, and she carried it with her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 am

Magic turned away from Lamia knowing all of this was making her uncomfortable. The boy didn't open his mouth at all, but he created sound to talk to Lamia, and only loud enough that Lamia could hear it. "Sorry for dragging you into this.. My brother is an idiot.. and the glare is for what is in the bottom of the bag..." The way he created the sound made it seem like he was just whispering in Lamia's ear but he wasn't at all. When he had heard what Barry had said he exclaimed, "Thank you!" Then he turned to face Vincent. "I don't remember you being this irritating when I left." He said to his brother.

Vincent rubbed his face where his brother had punched him. Mason was always like he remembered. Violent. A frown appeared on the younger brother's face. Vincent had always irritated Mason, but thing always never got to far. The two brothers would forgive each other, at some point in the day, and went to play video games later. Well old ones. Vincent was smart about things, he could figure things out easily. After thinking through the way Mason was reacting to things, he soon figured it out. Mason had discarded his past, and didn't really want it brought up, and here was a giant chunk of his past sanding right at the gate. "I'm sorry Magic. I just realized what was going on.. You don't need to worry anymore about me saying your first name." A sigh escaped the younger brother, then he muttered under his breath knowing Mason could hear him but no one else could. "Or anything about the past for that matter.." Vincent was an ass, but he knew that if he pushed Magic too far things would end up bad, he had seen it before. The younger brother watched his older brother instantly relax at his words. A smile appeared on Vincent's face again, and put his arm around his older brother, and said, "It's good to see our old system works still."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Barry shrugged and smiled. He was glad the brothers could forgive each other. He noticed the girl standing near Magic, but decided not to say anything because she looked so shy and for once he had the common sense to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Hosa glanced between Magic and Vincent, wondering why Vincent was putting Magic so on edge but at least they seemed to forgive each other...Her eyes flickered to the girl, wondering who she was. It seemed her and Magic were friends, and she was also shy...She figured that perhaps she shouldn't speak, so she decided to turn her attention to Vincent as she raised an eyebrow at him. "So...Vincent, right? I take it you aren't planning to be a student, so what brings you here?" A soft smile appeared on her face as she went on. "Are you here to visit Magic or did you just come so you could call every girl that Magic knows 'pretty?'"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:05 pm

"O-oh..."

The voice was light and soft, like a whispered word on a breath of wind. Lamia felt herself deflate even further. It was an accursed coincidence that Mason - or should she think of him as Magic? - had to be at the entrance when she had decided to go out, pretend to be normal, and then buy something every self-loathing teenager drank. She cast a glance over her shoulder, her eyes wide and lips pursed, debating whether she had any chance of escaping and going unnoticed by four pairs of eyes. Probably not. Goddamn my luck. The one day I decide to do shopping for once, this happens. Without really knowing what to say, the Winter shrunk back even further, her only immediate response to anything the others were saying were how her eyes flitted around, trying not to meet them face to face or socialize. You know, anything that isn't a normal human being.

How hard could it be to talk to someone?

She slightly perked up at the mention of Magic's brother visiting, almost wanting to smack herself for not noticing the lack of luggage. Curiosity seemed to tug at her to extend her arm and ask about it personally, but Hosa quickly said something about it. So she shut her mouth. Never mind joining the conversation when it was obvious others could direct it. Who would listen to her irrelevant ramblings anyway?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm

"Be glad our old system still works. I'm not afraid to beat you into next week." Magic growled at Vincent. Mason crossed his arms. He didn't exactly know how to respond to Lamia. It's not like he could stop her from doing it. It was her own choice. Honestly it kinda of surprised him, he wasn't doing the same at this point. It seemed like something he would have done in the past but no he just beat people up instead. He guessed the reason why he glared was because his mom used to drink all the time and things ended up badly sometimes. A sigh left Magic, he then used his power to talk to Lamia again. "It's your choice I guess.."

Vincent gave a small smile to Hosa. " Yep!" He said popping the p, "As much as I love to compliment girls, I'm here to visit Magic. I haven't seen him in a while ever since the incident." At the mention of the incident Vincent saw Magic get tense again, but Vincent waved him off. "Stop worrying, I won't tell them. But you know you will have to at some point."

Magic couldn't help but be tense. They all now knew there was an incident that had happened in the past. Vincent did what he said and didn't say anything about the past besides there was an incident. Magic knew if he tried something against Vincent now they would get more curious, and Vincent would surely retaliate this time around.

Last edited by Coon on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]   An Unexpected Visit [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Visit [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next