Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10303

Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:45 pm

It's been months since the incident. Months. Why couldn't she just get over it? Ever since then, she seemed to "wake up on the wrong side of the bed" every morning. The same questions rolled on a cycle every day, endlessly reminding her of the situation that had long since passed. She couldn't get over it because she couldn't just forget about it, right? That had to be some sort of explanation. And she couldn't forget about it because every damn day she had to pass by her brother to see him slinking along like a walking corpse about to keel over at any moment.

She wanted to help him but couldn't; Hell, she couldn't even talk to him anymore. He was in the worst state of depression she had ever seen in her entire life, practically empty of a soul throughout the day as if just moving automatically from habit. And it was all because of some fucking pitiful chick who thought she was the biggest victim in the world and no matter what nice things people did for her, she goes and cries about it and freaks out. Katsuo had been close to her. Very close. Aiko knew that. She could even swear that they could have dated at some point, and she supported him. And then...And then...She tries to fucking kill him. The Summer felt like she could never forgive Tempo for what she had done to her brother. Her brother could literally die any day now with how much life she sucked from him. Aiko couldn't do a damn thing about it. To top it all off, Lamia hadn't even gotten in trouble for starting the whole mess as far as she knew. Meanwhile, Aiko had on-campus suspension possibly until the end of summer, which wasn't even close to being here yet.

Damn it, damn it damn it damn it! The usually happy and peppy girl had come to the lounge, hoping to cool off on one of the comfy couches. She was outright pissed the majority of the time, but really couldn't do much. Her powers had been temporarily nullified and her weapons taken away. She got to be a normal school girl for a while, aside from the fact that everyone else had gifts here. Not to mention she was so god damn unhappy and it didn't seem to even chance a change at any point so far. It wouldn't be as bad if she didn't have to pass by Katsuo or Lamia during school every day. She banged a hand hard on the chair arm, her free hand digging nails against cloth as she clenched her teeth, trying to force herself to calm down. Don't think about it. She didn't even notice when someone else walked in.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Nicola wasn't exactly like a normal kid. She didn't bother with 'cooties', 'dolls', 'coloring pages', or having fun in an average manner. Deviating from normality, her idea of fun was the idea of messing with demonic-like pixies and playing pranks everywhere. Since Hieta was still in remedial classes - or whatever that was - for math, the little girl was very much free to do whatever she wanted until he finished. She enjoyed watching the various gifts and abilities that the students developed, even though the teachers wouldn't let her work on anything yet because she was still 'too young' to be part of the classes, it was always awe-inspiring to know that she would one day be in that group. Skipping down the hallways to the lounge, she was chasing after some of the minor demons that had decided to escape her grasps.

When she arrived there, the sudden and loud sounds that emitted, the screeching of nails against something solid startled her. The silver-haired girl hid behind the upstairs, brown door, hesitating to head downstairs. It was a tiny bit of a nuisance in her opinion and was silly to have in the first place upstairs, but it was convenient to get a view of whatever was below. Somehow, the student - blonde and as though she was always angry and never had a happy breakfast in her entire life - seemed to be pressured by something.

Hopping down each stair step cheerfully, her face spread into a wide smile, her blue eyes focused on her destination. She completely ignored the television or any fun objects in the room before heading to the other armrest of the couch the girl was on, both of her hands resting under her chin as her elbows lay on the wooden curve. "I think you need a funny bone or something. You look awfully annoyed at something...or one," the Summer stated nonchalantly in an obvious manner.

One thing she knew: kids at this school have a lot of drama.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Although angry, she was still a bit her usual self.

The Summer nearly jumped out of the chair in surprise, flaring gaze flickering over to the young girl who had suddenly appeared beside her. Speechless, she quickly gathered her bearings before forcing a small smile. "Uh...Yeah. Sorry." She hadn't realized she was actually attracting any attention. If anything though, she was a little grateful that this kid had shown up. She could help distract the distraught student.

With a small, although exasperated sigh, Aiko relaxed slightly, laying back in the chair. "Thought coming down here would help. Should've at least been smart enough to realize that people passed through here all the time." She joked slightly, awkwardly scratching the back of her head with one hand. She looked to the younger girl beside her, suddenly realizing a few things: she wasn't a student, she was way younger than Aiko thought at first glance, and she had a pair of pretty adorable pigtails.

The Summer was always a sucker for pigtails, hence why she tied her hair in the style almost all the time. So, immediately, this kid was alright in her book. Now if only she liked bunnies and chocolate

[OoC] Shorter post whoops
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 pm

OOC;; Oh well.

IC;; Her grin widened even further from the other girl's reaction, amusing Nicola to no end. It was funny that people thought they could fake happiness, or smiles. She might be small, but quite perceptive for her 'age'. Jumping back from her spot, she sprinted in front of Aiko, waving with her cheery smile, having a look that expressed clear knowledge that something had happened. "You can't fake happiness - your smile isn't real," she said out of the blue, knowing very well that her joy was a source of something. Did this person not have that same place to be happy about? "Have you lost your happy place?" she asked in her bubbly, high-pitched voice.

She didn't exactly enjoy acting like a little kid, but it helped calm people down, or at least it worked on Hieta, and it just added a cute factor for her to be more likable. Nicola didn't mind though - it was more fun to act like someone she's not and it was much more amusing. Though, she had ignored the apology before, she quickly added on, "It's cool, by the way." Pondering for a few moments, the younger 'student' looked thoughtfully up before opening her mouth to speak again, albeit a bit hastily, "Why were you apologizing again?"

Naivety at its finest, folks.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 pm

The Summer cringed at the remark. Well, she should have learned a few seconds ago that she's not the best at hiding her thoughts. She watched the little girl bounce around in some strange interest, as if Aiko must be the most entertaining person she could find at the moment. The kid must be really bored or something.

At the prompt as too why she was apologizing, she had opened her mouth to respond but couldn't actually find an explanation right away. Why did she apologize? Guess it was kind of a politeness thing. "...I don't know. Being loud or distracting or something?" She giggled slightly, an actual laugh this time instead of some fake smile. "I don't really remember, heh." Well, she had been right about this girl possibly bringing her mood up a bit. It helped to have someone in a good mood around. She cut the act and wore an honest smile. "My name is Aiko, by the way. What's yours?"

Really though, did she have some parent stopping by for something or maybe had a sibling who was a student? Maybe she was a family member of one of the staff. There seemed to be a lot of those. Either way, she supposed it didn't matter at the moment. The Summer didn't even know this girl's name.

[OoC] Oh, by the way, I was curious about something that confused me with Nicola; If she's not a student, how come she was sorted into a House, let alone one away from Hieta...?
I'm not complaining, I just got reminded of that when I saw your sigy //brick'd
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:46 pm

This was much more amusing than Nicola had first anticipated - she didn't know why she had hesitated coming in now. The other girl was actually really nice, but wound up avoiding her more important question. It was a good thing her older brother wasn't here as he would've told her to apologize and leave the 'nice lady' alone to calm down on her own. In response, she would've stuck out her tongue and told him that she was old enough to make her own decisions, but that would be quite strange in front of a stranger who couldn't see him. She would look as though she were going crazy.

"Oooooooh. But I just got in here," Nicola retorted, though took into mind that the other girl was actually a bit happier now, more bright. Maybe she was naturally a happy person but was really really angry at someone today? It wasn't that bad though, and after a few moments, she finally replied, as though she had to think about the question, "I'm Nicola! Nicola Kres... Err... Kres-NICK?" Her last name was always a bit weird to say, and she wasn't great at pronunciations, no matter how many times her brother told her that their surname was just as easy as saying rainbow or ice cream. "Oh yeah, Kresnik. Whoopsies~"

It was a common question, and it looked like the other girl really wanted to get whatever was bothering her out of her head, so Nicola went ahead and tried to start a normal, average, nothing weird conversation, "What's your power? Since you're a student here in this nutjob of an academy."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Aiko couldn't help but laugh at that. This place was pretty crazy when you got right down to it. A bunch of hormonal, crazy teenagers with super powers running around in a school that gave them way too much free time to fuck shit up if they so desired. Not without consequence, of course(she knew that all too well now), but nevertheless a pretty nutjob-y school.

It had taken her far too long to realize that you could actually die here if you messed with the wrong people.

"My gift, eh?" The Summer seemed to show a bit of forlorn in her eyes for a brief moment. "Well, I can control and manipulate shadows--melt into them too if I need to." She explained, although keeping in mind that in reality she couldn't do much at all on her own; her brother was way better with their gift than she was. How she managed what happened a few months back was beyond her, and she figured it was a swell from the heat of the moment, like her usual explosive attempts where she couldn't control a tree shadow without setting their dad's car on fire somehow. However, that time had been more controlled. From anger, perhaps, although that really didn't seem to make much sense either.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

At the sound of shadows, Nicola couldn't help but actually feel excited. She was jumping up and down, unable to stand still. Controlling darkness sounded so cool compared to just messing with demons for a past time. Quite honestly, she wasn't really sure if Aiko had said anything else, acting as if the power was possibly the best thing she had heard in awhile. She didn't really care what else she was saying and ignored whatever else she could've been talking about, her mouth gaped and waving her hands wildly, she motioned, "Can you show me? Puh-leeeeeaaaaase~?" Her fingers flickered a little with the demonic energy within her body, showing the other Summer as it faded away quickly to reveal a tiny little demon-like pixie. It wasn't anything impressive, but she still wanted to make herself seem a bit important, if not useless.

"I can't do a lot, but I think our gifts are pretty similar. So, yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]   Agitated Butterfly [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Agitated Butterfly [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1