Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Adventure Begins {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 pm

She kept the hat in front of her chest as they started walking again. "W-well..." she paused, trying to figure out if it would be best for her not to tell him, or if she'd rather have him understand her. After a minute or so, she finished. "Yeah, guess I am." As fore gifted children passed them, she shifted herself to the boy's side, hoping to avoid looks of the others. She looked at him a bit confused, hadn't she said she was in the same dorm, or at least hinted at it? "Uh, I-I'm in your dorm for a c-couple days." After she heard no other comment from him, she started shooting him glances. She wasn't sure if he just wasn't responding, or if he hadn't heard her. She wasn't very loud, after all. As soon as he opened the door, she followed close behind. Luckily, no one was there just yet. A couple bags were scattered around the room, but had no owner in sight. As soon as he put his bags down, she stiffened a bit. S-Should I take it out? She stared at her a little worn suitcase placed under the bed he had placed his items. "U-um... I." She stopped herself from continuing. I'll be going back tomorrow anyway, it won't really matter. She tossed the hat on a bed that was a couple down from his, and sat down on it. "I-It'll get better." she kind of felt sad for him, he would have to be stuck in this room for a week, and it was only one day for her.

OOC: Don't worry, honestly, I had a lot to do too
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte

doomedNeophyte

Beata Bucks : 10234

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:16 am

"Hm, I sure hope so...Good thing this is only temporary." It beat living with his 3 younger brothers, that's for sure. He had never had a room to himself, so inside he was pretty disappointed about living here with other people. As he unzipped one of his suit cases, Bradley glanced up to check on Bel, catching her looking under his bed. She quickly looked away, as most people would when they're caught staring at something. She seemed very interested in the world beneath bunk beds. As if she couldn't get even more odd. Though, Bradley liked weird friends. He took took out a few of his pajamas and laid them neatly on the cotton soft blanket that covered his bed. "Um.." It became a bit awkward as both of them fell quiet once again. Bradley forced words out of his mouth, breaking the silence. "So, I noticed you haven't left yet...Will you be staying here?" He didn't feel comfortable just whipping out his boxers in front of a girl. Would she take it as rude? Who knew. He decided to let them rest in the suitcase for now, it's impossible for her to be here 24/7, right?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am

She stared down at her hands, which were clasped together on her lap. Her thumbs danced around nervously as she sat in the silence of the room. A couple thoughts came into mind at this point. What exactly would she sleep in? She couldn't just sleep in her uniform, it just didn't seem like the right thing to do. She would have, if she were in her dorm. But then again, her dorm did have all her clothes, and nothing like this would happen in her personalized room. She kicked her feet in the air, debating what she would do. If he was a gentleman, like she thought he was, he would probably offer her her bed back, but she didn't want that. A voice interrupted her thoughts, and she looked up. "Uh, y-yes, is that a problem? I-I could try to find another room, if you want." Honestly, she didn't want to leave, but wouldn't want to oppose his wishes. And even if he doesn't have me leave, he won't be here the rest of the day, right? There'll be plenty of chances for me to take back my bag! She felt like cracking a smile for her cleverness at solving this problem, but was afraid the boy might get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte

doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 am

"Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that. I guess I was sounding a little rude. Stay as long as you want, I don't mind. This dorm's for everyone, right?" A great save, at least he thought so. As much as he wanted to unpack his other personal belongings, it would feel quite lonely in this somewhat gloomy atmosphere. No one else came in and it didn't seem like some would in a while. "Hey, so how about that tour, huh?" Bradley recalled Bel saying about giving him a nice tour around the academy, hopefully she hadn't forgotten. While sitting at the edge of the bunkbed, he slid his bags underneath. His bags only brushed against Bel's, but Bradley didn't notice. Instead he jumped up, almost hitting his head on the upper bunk. "If ya don't mind, I'd like to hit the cafeteria first. Gotta know where to get my daily grub!" He exclaimed, over enthusiasticly. Maybe he'll be able to snag a few things here and there. He was a bit hungry. "Then afterwards, we can go to the gymnasium, if they have one."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 am

Her eyes slowly wandered down to the floor, as he spoke. It wasn't exactly for everyone, she just had to stay there for a bit. Her head shot up as the boy brought up the tour. On the inside she wanted to refuse this idea, but that would be rude wouldn't it? Maybe if we can do it all fast, we can get back before anyone does! As she was about to give her response, she saw him sliding the bag underneath the small bed. She flinched and kept her eyes closed, fearing that his bags would hit hers. He continued to talk, giving her the idea that he hadn't found what was hers. Still, her eyes remained shut. "Th-the cafeteria... I could coo-" she cut herself off as she remembered the initiate dorms had no stoves or anything to heat up food. I'm not that hungry anyway. "Sure, but the cafeteria doesn't have food that's all too good." She wanted to tell him how bad it was, but he might actually like it. She wasn't used to food like this, and everyone had different types of taste buds. She had just been brought up to like the finer things. She reached across the bed and picked up her hat. "Shall we be off then?" she asked as she stared at him with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte

doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 pm

He nodded, his red hair swaying back and forth. "Oh!" Before exiting the door with Bel, Bradley quickly went back to the bunk he had claimed and retrieved his messenger bag. After slipping it on, he ran back with Bel. They were again back in the halls, out of the crowded dorm area. All that was in his mind was pictures of delicious foods. Chicken, burgers, corn, noodles... The last time he had eaten was about 3 hours ago, when he was back at home, yet his stomach growled and demanded food. "Say, what do they usually have on the menu?" Eventually, it crossed his mind that Bel might consider him to be a little pathetic, being so excited about food and all, but he shrugged it off. Bel seemed like the kind of person that wouldn't care much. They soon came upon the large cafeteria. Today, it wasn't as busy, there were a few empty tables available and the lunch line was short. Sunlight filled the room, it felt somewhat strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Adventure Begins {Open}   A New Adventure Begins {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure Begins {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2