Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:56 pm

A brown haired teenager stood just inside the gate, taking in the yard with green eyes. The place was much different from the town he had grown up in. His parents' current state of residence was not in fact the place he grew up in. Instead, it was a smaller town, where everyone knew everyone. Everyone specially knew him. Not because of what he did. No, Chance was not much of a prankster. He was known for what happened around him. Such as his next door neighbor winning the lottery, or his mother winning a new car in a radio giveaway. It was also known that he got perfect grades. Not because he studied, because he guessed the answers.

Chance never payed attention in school. Firstly it bored him, and secondly there was no point in him studying of he could guess and get it right. And when his parents suggested him going there, he only agreed to go because it would help him develop his power. To Chance, that was the most important thing to him. Learning his power so he can control it, and not have to worry about having something unfortunate happen. No, Chance can't control unfortunate things. However, when something good happens to someone, it can be seen as bad in consequence.

Let's say Chance caught the ball in Baseball. It was good for his team, however for the other team, It was bad because their batter was out. That was just small scale. So if Chance was to master his powers, he would be able to control most of what happens around him in different events if he knew what was to happen.

But as of now, the boy stood still one hand on his suitcase, and another on his backpack strap over his shoulder.  He was nervous, that was painfully obvious enough.

Last edited by Splotchy on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:03 am

"Crap, I'm going to be late to go greet the new kid!" The blonde boy raced around the school grounds as he scolded himself. He had taken a little too much time talking to his parents over the phone this morning, and glancing through new catalogs... and fixing his hair...- but he hoped that the new student would be understanding.
The teen's magenta scarf blazed behind him, getting beaten back and forth by the rushes of air as the student rushed along the half-beaten paths. He took notice of the jagged briers that littered his journey, and thought himself extremely lucky to not have been caught up in one, it would make me more late, and unsightly!
As he finally made it out into the open air of the Academy's entrance, the blonde took in a large breath of air in relief. It was then that he spotted a lone person standing in the area with suitcases by their sides. "Hello! Sorry I'm late!" he called as he jogged over, although his voice was heavily obscured by his gasps to regain air from his run there.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 pm

The newest student blinked in confusion at the other's sudden appearance. "It's alright!" Chance consoled, not wanting him to feel bad about it. Everyone made mistakes. Remembering his manners, the brown haired teen let go of the black handle of his suitcase and held out his hand for the other to shake, as he knew no other less awkward way to introduce one's self. "My Name is Chance Ayers, it's nice to meet you...?" Chance turned his head to the side, indicating that the last part of the sentence was a question. Green eyes observed the teen that was not to far from him. If this was a school where every student had powers, what was his?
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 pm

The blonde happily returned the handshake, his face sporting a bright and welcoming smile. "I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Corman," he began, "You may recognize the name from my parent's line of clothes." His last words came out more as an inquiry than a matter-of-fact statement. Sebastian had rather recently learned that just by altering his approach slightly, he could come off less cocky and more helpful to new people he was meeting.
"Well, I'm here to help you out and show you around," he explained, "that is, of course, if you'd like..." In all of his time helping with settling in the new arrivals, the teenage boy had run into a wide spectrum of people; from some intensely shy to extremely outspoken and, most times, close-minded. This caused him to learn from such things and gain some different tactics when it came to his 'job'.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Chance wasn't the kind of kid to know any brands of clothes. In fact, when shopping for clothes, his mother dragged him by the ear and picked out clothes for him to try on. So, he didn't recognize Sebastian's name. However, he didn't say so. "I don't see why I wouldn't. I mean, I'm new, and you could help me out." The teen smiled brightly and griped his suitcase once again. "Where will we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:55 am

Sebastian was inwardly relieved to find that Chance would be a more compatible case to deal with. Returning the bright smile, the blonde boy turned toward to face the main building to address the large campus in its entirety. "Well, we could go ahead and get you settled into your living quarters, but I don't know if you've gotten your assignments just yet." His last words were almost said as an out loud thought to himself. "What might be better, is if we find a place on campus that would appeal most to you! So, do you have anything for me to go on here?" Sebastian asked, implying the other boy's interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}   Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter: Lucky Boy~ {Open}
Page 1 of 1