Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Had a Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10631

Had a Hand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 am

"Are you alright? Did I hit too hard?" He asked, sitting back up and looking down her. He was worried he might have gone overboard on the butt spanking. He got up and knelt down beside her. "Aza? Are you alright? I'm sorry, I think I went a bit too far... Right to make it even, I'll do anything you want!" He said, desperately trying to get her to stop... Crying? Was she even crying? He didn't know, but he felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9917

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:49 am

She was thinking about telling him how she felt, about what happened, even if she did look and sound like a pervert. As soon as she opened her mouth she quickly shut it though. "Anything I want?" Immediately, another spanking came to mind, but he didn't know that she liked it yet. She could just do something to get on his nerves and hopefully get one. The next thing that came to mind was dirtier than the spanking, she couldn't possibly ask him for something like that. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:28 am

He looked at her and poked her cheek. "Anything you want, I won't and can't say no." He grabbed her hand and helped her up. He decided to tease her a bit with his words. "Maybe you want another spanking? You seemed to have liked the spanking quite a bit. Or maybe you want something a bit more this time? Maybe something more revealing?" He gave a small laugh, half-joking and half-serious, he was fine with anything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Just as she felt like she was finally calming down, her cheeks grew brighter than before. "A-a-a-a-a b-b-bit more!? S-s-s-something more re-re-revealing?!" It was a struggle just to get out the few words. Still, she kept her face hidden from him. She shook her head, trying to get the strange images out of her mind. "I-I-I th-think I need t-to sit down for bit." she said, trying to stop her voice from quivering.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 pm

"You're so cute when you blush. Come on, take a seat." He sat down on the bed, patting the side for her to sit. "Look, don't get this a wrong way, I'm just having a bit of fun, please don't get mad when I say you have a very nice butt." He said with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Ignoring what he said, she sat down beside him, wincing a bit. She pulled her legs up, and buried her face in her knees. She placed one hand on the bed while she kept the other wrapped around her legs. "Sh-shut up... I thought you'd keep my pants on, stupid. I would have never agreed."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm

He put his arm around her shoulder. "Sorry... I know it seemed like very... Sexual, but it was all for fun and my offer still stands, anything you want, no matter how embarrassing it is for me."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:26 pm

"Of course... I'll ask you later." She already had an idea what she would ask for, but now wouldn't be a good time, especially with the image of her butt stuck in his mind. It would probably distract him from what she would ask. "G-Garland... Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:01 am

"Yeah? Sure you can ask anything." He leaned in closer to help comfort her. He still felt very guilty about earlier, he planted his chin on her head, his mom did this to him and it always helped him.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:18 am

She slowly started to circle her finger on the bed, trying to figure out a way that she could ask without sounding like she was apologizing. "Well, this isn't the thing I want you to do, but can you forgive me? For, uh, earlier?" Well, that didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm

He smiled and gave her a small hug. "Consider it done. I'm sorry too, I overreacted, we just met, and... We were already poking each other with sexual comments. That was really inappropriate..." Says the guy that just spanked her nice ass red... Oh I am such an idiot!!
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Inappropriate? He was one to talk. "So, um... About what just happened." While she waited for a response, she tried to decide if she wanted to tell him how she felt about it, or if she would just ask something else. It seemed like he already knew, but if he didn't, she could trick him into doing it again.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 pm

"What about it? I liked doing it, it was fun." He said honestly, he didn't know if she liked it, he wouldn't complain about anything, he would just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Well, we both liked it... Maybe it would be best not to tell him yet. She could always say something that angered him, or do something that angered him. "Well, could you try to forget about my... uh..." She found it hard trying to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Your what?" He asked, confused. Did she dislike it? His arm went down slowly to her side, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a Hand
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next