Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Had a Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10631

Had a Hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm

"How do you plan to do that?" He asked with a sly grin. He gave the other burger to her, and took a bite out of his own burger and looked at her, was she still angry? He could feel a bit of tension from her but he didn't know what. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9917

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:33 pm

The question confused her a bit. How else would she repay him? With sticks? She quickly picked up the burger, but before she could take a bite, she stopped. She had been told there was a certain way to eat in front of people, but she couldn't remember how. She certainly didn't want to look stupid in front of him, even though he looked foolish himself. Letting out a sigh, she took a bite of it. She swallowed what she was eating, and replied with, "Again with this? I'm fine." The question was annoying her a bit.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 pm

He took another bite out of his burger. "Look, its cool. You don't have to repay me, Aza." He liked at her, she was attractive in her own way, but she didn't seem attracted to him. At least he thought so
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:50 pm

"Well, this isn't exactly me repaying you, but I'll do one thing you want." It seemed fair to her. She wasn't repaying him, but she was giving him something. She wasn't sure if she would be able to just pay him without him rejecting it, and this seemed like the best way thank him.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:21 pm

"Alright, alright." He said took another big bite out of his burger. "Alright... I think I have something for you to do." He gave a mischievous grin, then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 pm

The grin kind of made her feel nervous, but she quickly dismissed it. "Oh? And what's that? You want me to do your laundry or something?" she asked as she took a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:34 pm

"No... But... You'll see." He wasn't evil, just bad. If he was evil he would do it publicly. He finished off his burger, and grabbed a napkin to wipe off the sauce. "You ready?" He was excited, actually. It might destroy their fragile friendship, but it would be worth it, for the laughs.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Now she was starting to get nervous. He refused to tell her, and that grin on his face scared her a little. She was starting to regret giving him this chance. Depending on what he was going to do, she might have decided to stay away from him. "U-uh, yeah." she replied as she quickly at the rest of her burger.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:56 pm

He got up from his chair. He waited for her to get up. "You might like it, you'll never know. Come on, no backing out now, Aza. Besides it might give us a chance to get to know each other better." or you might try yo kill me... Again, but no plan is perfect. He gave a small stretch, and looked over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Jeez, he just loved intimidating her, didn't he? It wasn't just this, but most of the time he made her nervous, even if it was only for the few minutes they saw each other each day. "If you say I might, I most likely won't. And I wouldn't just back out of it, jeez. Have a bit of faith in me, would ya?" She stood up and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:14 pm

"Hmmm.... Grab my hand, I wouldn't want you running off, Azami~" He offered his hand to her. Hoping to get either a blush or a light jab on his arm out from her. It would lower the tension a bit if that was the case. Honestly, he just wanted to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:20 pm

She turned away from him, hoping this was all he wanted. "I already told you I wouldn't back out." Still, she took his hand. Instantly, she felt a surge of warmth wash through her, and the strange feeling came back. "S-so, is this it? I mean, is this what you wanted me to do?"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 pm

"No, I bet you would have taken my hand anyway." He gave a small genuine smile and started walking down to the door. He had forgotten to place a portal down to their room, by he didn't mind walking. "Anyway, what happened on the day we met? Did I say something that angered you?"
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 pm

She didn't care to give a response to that, thinking that it might have been true. Still, she held his hand the whole way back hoping he would go easy on her. Oh god, what if he wants me to do something sexual?! her face seemed to grow bright red as her eyes grew. No no, I'll just decline! Yeah, that's good. she nodded. "Y-y-yeah, s-something you said..."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 pm

"Alright, I'll try to watch what I say around you then." He said giving a sinister smile. He unlocked their door and he walked in, he sat down on the bed and motioned her to sit next to him. "Come on, don't be shy." He said, trying not to look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a Hand
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next