Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10835

A Training Session  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Azure didn't say anything and nodded her head in understanding. "So, what's next?" She looked up at Grant with no readable expression in her eyes. She really wanted to forget what happened the past minutes, after all, that moment was very awkward. The idea of forgetting that was good for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:37 pm

What's so bad about her power? It seems like she is in control. An idea suddenly popped into his mind as he started recalling the past. "Can you change your whole body, or just parts of it?" He was sure this would help her get a better grip of her power. Of course, he would have to deal with her emotions in the future. The emotions would be the hardest part to help her with. He couldn't just leave that part untouched, she could get mad in the middle of a crowd and harm people. We can just save that for later, now wouldn't be a good time to start with that.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Azure tilted her head in confusion. "Um, I don't think I can turn into water, Grant." If she could, she didn't know at this point at all. She lifted her hands and looked at them for a long time. If she only knew what she could do, she wouldn't have to be so unsure of what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:04 pm

"That's okay, I already thought of something else. I want you to start a steady flow of water, and stop it ten times in a row. If you fail, start over." He knew that is wasn't the best idea, but with her type of power he barely knew what to do."Trust me, it's harder than it sounds." He knew this from experience. He was told to do this when he was a kid, and his gift was unstable. I guess it's a bit outdated, but it should work.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:13 pm

"Okay," Azure responded warmly. It was hard to figure out that she was annoyed before. Water began flowing out of her palms steadily and she smiled at nothing but the water. She began to stop it five times without failing. She kept going until she failed to stop at the 9th stop without failing. Unwanted words were going to fly out of her mouth but she held her tongue. She started over until she failed at the 6th stop. Azure closed her eyes and took a breather. Come on, get your mind right! She opened her eyes again and began starting over. Thankfully, she stopped at the 10th stop and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:34 pm

He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. It had taken him about an hour when he was given the task, yes she could do it with such ease. Even if it did take her a couple times, she didn't take as much time as him. "Good. I want to to do that everyday until you can do it without stopping once." That'll take much longer! Well, what now? He could tell her to do more, but she already looked like she wanted to be done with it. The only other thing he could train was her... No, not yet. He couldn't do that. Well, I guess we're done here. "Looks like that's it. I'll check up on you everyday and make sure you're doing the practice. You can pick the next training day." All he wanted was for her to pick a day that wasn't tomorrow. He had a plan, but he was sure she would hate it.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Azure nodded her head and thought for a moment. "Well, what about... the day after tomorrow?" She had forgot the date for a second. She began to feel weak and dizzy. She slowly rocked to the side and took a bit of breathers. Man, do I have to deal with this every time I use my power? Azure was about to ask him to show his power so that she can see it, but she was too exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 pm

"Yeah, that sounds good. We're going out to Rosebury to have some special training." He knew that this sounded like an excuse for a date, but it didn't bother him. She only liked him as a friend, why would it bother him? Just two friends taking a quick stroll through Rosebury for practice. As she started to rock, he knew something was wrong. "A-Azure? Are you okay?" Of course she's not okay, look at her. It didn't look like she was sick, but looks could be deceiving. "Uh, do you need help getting back to the dorm?" he asked as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 pm

"Okay..." Azure responded and her eyes suddenly closed and soon, she felt some grass on her face. It was obvious that she fell. After a couple minutes of being knocked out, the girl got up and sat up on her behind. She scratched the back of her head and looked up to see Grant holding out his hand. She tilted her head and shook it slowly. She hid her embarrassment by standing up with the help of his hand. Who would want to have their face kiss the ground in front of someone like that? Azure obviously didn't hear his offer to help her get back to the dorm because she was knocked out before then. "It looks like I need some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:59 pm

He flinched as he saw the blue haired girl hit the ground with a thud. Oh jeez, We better get back soon before she hurts herself even more. All he could do was hope she accepted. Who knows what would happen if she didn't? As soon as she grabbed his hand, he took this as her accepting. "Hit the ground pretty hard there, huh?" Without waiting for an answer, he placed his one arm around her legs, and one around her back. "Hold on." He lifted her, trying to carry her in a princess style. Looks like she needs that extra day. he thought. She looked almost like she was about to die. She looked so weak, so helpless, almost as if she had already drifted to the next world.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Azure didn't flinch when Grant lifted her up because she needed that lift anyways. It would be stupid of her to reject his help when she needed it, right? She slowly blinked her eyes and began to shiver. Her body temperature began to get cool as she stayed there in his arms helplessly. She tried her best to make herself warmer, but her power just wasn't working. "Thank you... Grant. You're... a... good... friend," she said slowly with a touch of a little weakness. Azure began to drift peacefully to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:28 pm

No matter how he looked at it, this was his fault. He pushed her a little too hard for her first day of training. Now, she was turning cold in his own arms. Was she actually going to die? This looked way too close to someone dying, and he didn't like it at all. No, she's just sleeping... I hope she is... If only he had a free hand, he would have tried waking her up. Well, I better get her back. He set off back in the direction of the academy with the girl in his arms. This is all my fault... I guess I could make sure she's all right when she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Azure started to get a little warmer as she slept. She then started dreaming right after. Azure walked on top of the mountains with a big camera in her hands. She smiled as she took beautiful pictures of the scenery. Poor girl... she didn't know who was behind of her. She then heard a snap and turned around to find a man wearing all black with a machete in his head. "Do you know who I am?" Before Azure could answer, the man took out his machete and ran towards her. Startled, the girl ran backwards and accidentally fell off of the mountain. She screamed, covering the sound of the man's laughs. But-- Azure woke up from the nightmare and she breathed heavily. She looked around and found herself in Grant's arms. The girl didn't do anything knowing that he was just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:33 pm

As they arrived at the dorms, Grant let out a sigh. Carrying the girl through half the forest wasn't as easy as it had seemed. All that was left was to get to their room. I just hope the others aren't there, this would be pretty weird to explain. He started to think of way he could explain it, if they were there. As they finally reached the door, he twisted one of his hands and extended it to reach the doorknob. Before he could open it, the girl started thrashing around in his arms. Desperately trying to keep her from falling, he started to squeeze her a bit harder. As soon as the thrashing had grown weaker, he slid his hand from her back to her neck, and tapped her cheek a couple times. "Come on, wake up Azure." As he examined the girl, who was waking up now, she seemed a bit panicked. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Azure shook her head and said, "I'm already up." She slowly tried to get out of his arms and failed. Instead, she fell on the floor face first and as soon as she felt the ground on her face, she quickly got up. She shook her head again and fixed her blue hair. "I'm fine by the way. Thank you, Grant," Azure nodded her head and slowly blinked her eyes. She was obviously still tired. She reached out to open the door and used her foot to hold it hoping that Grant would catch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Training Session
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2