Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Site of Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

Site of Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 am

Amy Rose giggled. "That's 'cause she's not technically a snow leopard, silly! She's a girl named Hosa!" She almost said more, but remembered she herself had a hard time believing Hosa wasn't an animal. She'd let Valerie figure it out or let Hosa explain.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11159

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 pm

"I don't see a girl, though. I see a snow leopard. And what's this 'technically'?" Valerie inquired, curious. She had never been so confused in her life.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Hosa rolled her eyes as she spun around and padded a bit away from her. Well, there goes her fun with Valerie. As she came to a stop, she spun around to face them and she closed her eyes. A second later, she was back in her human form. She dusted herself off as she looked at Valerie and Amy Rose. "The 'technically' is because my gift to is to shapeshift into animals," Hosa sung in a sing-song voice. Her eyes glimmered as she titled her head slightly. "Like Amy said, my name is Hosa. Its great to meet you, Valerie."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Valerie simply stared at this sight for a moment. "Well, that was certainly... Unexpected. I'm sorry, I should have guessed, considering what this school is for... Did... Did I offend you at all? If I did, I apologize..." In her shock, she had forgotten she could read auras, and was so instead stumbling along, trying to speak to this snow leopard who had become a girl right before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 pm

That got a small laugh from Hosa as she shook her head. "Offend? Nah; its cool. I like messing with people, what can I say? But I suppose..." she paused for a bit, before letting out a soft sigh. "I hope you don't mind I messed with you. I mean, I did go the cute and cuddly route just in case...Although I was going for a tiger cub, not snow leopard..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 am

Amy Rose tried to cheer her up. "Hey, you still turned out as a cat cub! It was really close!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:52 pm

"Why would I mind?" Valerie asked. "I'm glad I get to see other people's powers. I was worried I wasn't acting normal, actually," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site of Arrival   Site of Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site of Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2