Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11792

A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open)   A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:52 pm

"Sure thing." Regina responded with a smile and a nod. The tall girl held open the door for Michi as she took another look around the dorm to reassure herself that she had everything she would need to venture out with her friend. I wonder if we might happen to run into Grant? the thought seemed a little far fetched, but not impossible.

OOC: We could do this in another topic in the cafeteria if you want, or continue it here is fine too! :)
Back to top Go down
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

Beata Bucks : 10954

A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open)   A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Michi nodded with a smile.

Just don't run away. Don't run off when you start feeling the urge to practice your gift. Listen to what mom said. You need time to yourself, and you can't deny that. You need to make friends, it's important. Listen to mom's advice, and relax.

She sighed one last time, letting out a breath. "Let's go! Don't want to be late!"

((Absolutely! We can switch to the cafeteria thread so that others can join if they'd like.))
Back to top Go down
http://learnmethatbrickcitysolid.tumblr.com/

A Long Day, and Temporarily Home (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2