HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Is this Home? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 2106

PostSubject: Is this Home? [Open]   Sat May 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Dorian didn't really know how to respond when he first got to the school. It looked nice, better than any other place he has seen in a while. Maybe a few years. The dark skinned boy glanced around at the various things that he could see. This school was certainly fancy. Most of the school's he had been at were run down and usually in the poor districts. Though he could have gone to a fancy school like this, but that would require fixing things with his father, and that wasn't ever going to happen.

Though how he managed to get invited to this place he will never understand. Well aside from his weird gift. He didn't quite want to learn how to use it, but her certainly needed to control it. Hell he might even get to use it for some good things, and that would make him happy. Wait is there someone that is supposed to meet him out here or is he supposed to go to the office on his own? He couldn't remember.

???SpringWinterAutumnSpringAutumnSummerSummer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1290

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sat May 21, 2016 7:56 pm

For once in her life, Juliette wasn't cartwheeling on the rooftop, or something equally eccentric with her time. Instead, she was sitting under a tree napping and enjoying the spring air as she waited for the newest student to come. Her cheery personality and general extroverted nature meant she was often on guide duty, but since she became prefect, it doubled. She was to wait for some kid, Dorius? Dorian? She couldn't quite remember, but either way, she was too deep in lala land to notice.

Instead of being at the gate, she was off to the side, only her legs visible from the entrance from behind a bush. The only other hint being that the bush rustled with her deep breathes as she slumbered amongst the green.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sat May 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Dorian looked around there didn't seem to be anyone here, at this point he was even more unsure. He decided to take one last look around before going to the office by himself. It was then he spotted someone's legs sitting in the shadows of a bush. Was the person laying in a bush? That was certainly something new. He walked over to the bush that seemed to rustle occasionally. "Hello?" He asked, trying to get the person inside to wake up or something. Hopefully whoever it was wasn't dead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sun May 22, 2016 2:10 am

"Mhmm?" Slowly, Juliette roused from her slumber, eyelids fluttering open slightly, bit by bit accepting the bright light of day as she awoke to the sight of vague face outline outside the bush she was laying behind. "Who? Wait- Ah, bugger!" She perked right up, leaping onto her feet in an instant, her hair snagging on some leaves as she did, but she didn't care at all. "Heya, you're Dorian right? New kid?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sun May 22, 2016 10:29 am

Dorian took a step back as the girl jumped up quickly, her action startled him a little bit because of it being unexpected. He straightened up, and folded his hands behind his back. He noticed that he was significantly taller than the girl, but he was taking from his observations when she said his name. "Yes that is me. Are you supposed to be my guide or something?" His long hair was gathered into a ponytail which sat in front of his right shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Thu May 26, 2016 7:27 am

"Yep, you're right on the money, I'm Juliette, Autumn Prefect, and your guide for today. Welcome to Beata." Juliette chirped, gesturing to the buildings that towered over her in the background. Her first observation about Dorian was that he was quite tall, and that his eyes were a golden amber that reminded her of a lion's. He seemed okay, no weirdo vibes like Montare or cocky arrogance like Jake. He looked like he'd settle in without much trouble, maybe he'd even end up in Autumn. "Would you rather get a grand tour around the block or just head straight for your dorms? We can have the tour later if you're jet lagged."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Fri May 27, 2016 12:57 pm

"Well, nice to meet you Juliette. I look forward to seeing you around the school." He said, though since she didn't offer a hand to shake, he wasn't going to offer one of his. When she gestured to the buildings he turned his head to look at them. They were rather beautiful, and certainly something he wasn't used to. "A full tour sounds nice, it would allow me to see this school that is a whole lot fancier than I'm used to." His amber eyes looked around, just how big was this place?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 pm

"Yeah, it's quite big huh. Most people get lost on their first week or in my case, weeks here. I look forward to seeing you around too. As for our tour, lemme show you the offices first. You'll have to go there to fill out paperwork occasionally, or see the headmaster if you get busted." Tapping him once on the shoulder, Juliette walking in front of him, waving for him to follow her. There was a skip in her step as she guided him in the direction of the offices. "So, where you from, Dorian? Anywhere interesting?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Dorian turned to look at the girl as she tapped him on the shoulder. His amber eyes blinked but then he understood why she did that when she motioned for him to follow. When she brought up the headmaster and getting busted, he figured she might have some experience with that or know someone who does. Getting in trouble was fun sometimes, but Dorian didn't want to get in trouble too often and lose his place at the school. He would have to go back to doing what he was doing before. Anything to avoid going home, which she had to bring up. "Oh, well I originally come from New Hampshire, but I did a lot of traveling before I came here." The tall dark boy explained.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:45 pm

"A lot travelling?" She enquired, Juliette personally hadn't travelled much at all beyond moving houses a suburb or two over every now and then. Beata was the furthest she'd moved from Cali in her whole life, her Uncle Andrew wasn't one for cross-state travelling for holidays, and Kaleb was always busy with studying. Walking alongside him, she wanted to know where this guy who looked about her age could have visited. Had he been overseas?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Dorian nodded. "I basically went wherever that I needed to go. I have been all over North America, never anywhere else though." He couldn't exactly afford flying over seas. He had been in an out of Mexico a few times, and then Canada a few times, but he couldn't remember the exact number for either of them. He would love to visit them, but he needed to get this gift of his under control first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:40 pm

"...Have you ever seen a moose then?" Juliette asked in a blasé way, though her eyes was looking eagerly to over at him to say his answer. She'd always admired meese, they were so huge and majestic looking with their giant antlers. It made her want to ride one off to war, or something battle-y. There was no great beast, horses dulled in comparison.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Dorian had to think for a moment. There were a few time he did see one, but it was always from a great distance, though there was one time that he was walking along a street and a moose decided to cross in front of him. He was still at a safe distance, but it was closer than what he had seen before, it was interesting. "Yeah. I have seen one. They are as big as one would imagine." He said with a small friendly smile on his face. Yeah he could get used to a place like this especially if there were decent amount of nice people around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:45 am

"Really?" Her eyes lit up, practically glowing at hearing that. "That's so cool!" She exclaimed before containing herself so that she didn't look so much like an overeager child. Juliette cleared her throat, before continuing in a more respectable, prefect like manner. "Anyway, here's the offices. Any paperwork or detentions, you'll have to go there for. I think signing up for missions is here too, I wouldn't know, I was personally picked for my last mission. They're fun to do, and pay well, if you're looking for a way to make money." Juliette's last mission had been a clusterfuck towards the end, but it paid handsomely (well, as handsomely as a student could get paid).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:31 pm

He never expected the girl to think it was cool that he saw a moose, though he guessed she didn't come from a place where they were, and just saw pictures of videos. Soon after she recomposed herself. He looked over to the building she was telling him about. Paperwork? He might have to do. Detentions? Unlikely. Though missions sounded interesting. He couldn't help but wonder what they involved. "What do missions involve?" He had to ask, because if he could go help some people he would.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is this Home? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: